• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo! (749)

gliscor&yanmega

Seen the pictures, looks enjoyable to me. There's some battles in the episode which is nice, and more Team Rocket build up. Oshawott and Piplup still going at it, although they seemed a little more friendly with each other it seemed. Cilan and all his stuff was enjoyable to me as well.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Know what helps me enjoy episodes like this? Never taking Pokémon seriously - except when an ep is supposed to be - or looking too much into it.

I'm terrible at discussing serious episodes. Though I'll say; Cilan's Purrloin phobia? I think everyone will be on the edge if it turns out to be serious.

I'll repeat:- I didn't find this to be an amazing episode, just a fun and cute episode and definitely way better than the first one with Detective Cilan.

Brocks comming back obviously
With an interaction between Cilan (at least hoping) that all of you will love. You try to deny it, but in your minds you know you are actually enjoy it.

Eh you never know, he could be a closet perv or something. He did blush and start stammering after meeting Cynthia :p Personally I doubt he's any good with women.
Ha, Cilan being a closet perv has been obvious to me before that episode. And yes, Cilan's got the looks, but his antics would weird most girls out.

Wonder if we'll ever see an episode were a girl falls for Cilan. The cheerleaders at his Gym are so far the only girls to have shown attraction to him.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Obviously haven't watched the episode but by the pictures it seems like it was cool.

It also seems like most of us got the plot rigth.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Wonder if we'll ever see an episode were a girl falls for Cilan. Those cheerleaders at his Gym are so far the only girls to have shown attraction to him

Ignoring my shipping preferences, I always kind of figured a female Purrloin would fall for him. xD if that counts

gohan5

Irisboy
It was an okay episode, definitely not anything to write home about, but eh it was alright. I liked the Brock references continuing, glad to see that the writers acknowledge some similarities in the two of them. It's only too bad that this episode was so predictable, I just wanted something to happen that I wasn't expecting.

Ha, Cilan being a closet perv has been obvious to me before that episode. And yes, Cilan's got the looks, but his antics would weird most girls out.

Wonder if we'll ever see an episode were a girl falls for Cilan. The cheerleaders at his Gym are so far the only girls to have shown attraction to him.

Yep my point too, which is why I don't see him being that great with women. Plus he's a little too uh neurotic at times.

Eh doubt it, unless it's like Brock and Autumn from Sinnoh where he has a little girl admirer. The girls at the gym appear to be the only ones, even taking delight in his tasting time, when pretty much everyone else looks at him like a freak when he does it.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Ignoring my shipping preferences, I always kind of figured a female Purrloin would fall for him. xD if that counts
Now that would be amazing, especially for seeing Dent constantly freaking out. Would make for an entertaining, maybe even crack-filled, episode.

I wouldn't put it past them. Dent is basically the butt monkey of the group. The writers seem to love torturing the poor guy and it's always brilliant.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
That would be amazing, especially for seeing Dent constantly freaking out. Would make for an entertaining, maybe even crack-filled, episode.

IKR? It'd be like the best thing ever. XDDD I'd feel bad for him. xDDD;

I wouldn't put it past them. Dent is basically the butt monkey of the group. The writers seem to love torturing the poor guy and it's always brilliant.

Oh you know what made me laugh? How Dento just grabbed Chris and made him talk to the Beartic. Poor kid, he was all "I'm not so sure about this...." and Dento's all "Relax! It's your Pokemon, it'll be happy to see you" xDDDD

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/25-1.png[/IMG139]

D'aaaw just look at this. It's like the saddest thing ever. x'33333 I've seen so many fanarts of Dento sulking like that, it's always been something I wanted to see. ^^ Dento pulled so many Tamaki's...it just...it felt like my life was made. ^^

EDIT: AAAAAAAAH did I double post? T_T I swear I hit the edit button for this....um...

Last edited:

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Yep my point too, which is why I don't see him being that great with women. Plus he's a little too uh neurotic at times.

Eh doubt it, unless it's like Brock and Autumn from Sinnoh where he has a little girl admirer. The girls at the gym appear to be the only ones, even taking delight in his tasting time, when pretty much everyone else looks at him like a freak when he does it.
Dent is too unnatural for anybody to handle. And that's one of the reasons why I love him. Even I can't handle him, he's just too much that guy.

Oh you know what made me laugh? How Dento just grabbed Chris and made him talk to the Beartic. Poor kid, he was all "I'm not so sure about this...." and Dento's all "Relax! It's your Pokemon, it'll be happy to see you" xDDDD
Dammit Dent, you could have put that kid in danger. Don't jump to conclusions with your deductions. It's lucky it wasn't an aggressive Tunbear.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

Ya know....Dento probably makes a better Detective Dog than a Detective. xDD If he just got on his hands and knees and sniffed the scent trail like a pro he would have solved it. xD

uber gon

Accept Change
I guess it's neat Oshawott uses Hydro Pump like a hadouken. Also if we get a Misty flashback, I call it.

Corner of Woe, occupaltion: Cilan

It was a okay episode. petty funny with Cilan and Ash battled a Larvitar. Now that there's no capture of Larvitar, people can finally end this idea of it being a insult... With is as stupid as getting a Ghost type for Sabrina's gym

That's right, I went there.

The thing I didn't like is that Mamoswine's Hidden Power animation was changed to be like Emolga's. I much prefer Mamoswine's old one.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Blah nothing happens just like the first detective episode.

Although I like that Cilan failed this time. Nice change of pace.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The thing I didn't like is that Mamoswine's Hidden Power animation was changed to be like Emolga's. I much prefer Mamoswine's old one.

It wasn't Mamoswine Hidden Power that changed, Hidden Power animation was changed itself for BW, so his HP looks like everty other HP in the anime.

inb4 but Piplup has a whirpool thingy Hydro Pump and Oshawott has a Hadouken Hydro Pump and Palpitoad has a I send bombs of water from my moth Hydro Pump.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Oh god, Iris just outright screams to Dent that he's a pain and Dent, for the first time, actually reacts to it because Iris said it right to him.

It causes Dent to go sulking about. Now I wonder what did Iris say to Dent which resulted in him recovering quickly from his depressed state.

Man that was just hilarous. Now why couldn't Iris do this before instead of simply just groaning at Dent's antics? The result was just priceless.

Last edited:

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!
I wasn't too excited about this episode. Would have been perfect to have Burgundy appear as well. But I'm glad Cilan didn't catch Larvitar. That would have been mean to Ash that had it before and never could get it.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Oh god, Iris just outright screams to Dent that he's a pain and Dent, for the first time, actually reacts to it because Iris said it right to him.

It causes Dent to go sulking about. Now I wonder what did Iris say to Dent which resulted in him recovering quickly from his depressed state.

Man that was just hilarous. Now why couldn't Iris do this before instead of simply just groaning at Dent's antics? The result was just priceless.

fhdlajhgljfalghafjhgafdjlaggjhjfahgjfahgjafhgafhgjafhghfahgaheg

Omg....win. Editing my post so no one can ruin my moment of happiness xD

*fingers twitch* So....does this mean I kind of got my Ouran reference I have been salivating over?

Last edited:

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Iris actually yelling right at Dent that he's "a pain" was way more entertaining than her just groaning about it at the back.

Is it Hikari's presence that's made Iris be a lot more fun? Also Hikari being all "man, you idiot" towards Dent was great too.

Last edited: