• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo! (749)

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Cilan was definitely... colorful in this episode. Started to notice his acts of stealing screen time when he pushed Dawn out of the way. xD Cilan's got to take a chill pill.

Decent episode, I suppose, but it wasn't my favorite of all time.

SmartD

It was a good episode. Cilan was funny for the most part.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I just noticed two things.

1. Chris' design is hideous.
2. Dawn: "Cilan kinda reminds me of a guy named Brock that Ash and I used to travel around with."

lol a guy. Not even acquaintance. I knew they weren't friends but sheesh Dawn seemed like a stuck up witch there.

Vipsoccermaster

Nice episode. Cilan was hilarious here, too. It's kind of nice to see Cubchoo to have Larvitar as a friendly rival that Chris never knew about. Dawn referring to Brock again was nice as well.

cg19293

This was an ok episode - not really one of my favourite Cilan-orientated episodes, but Dawn referencing Brock again was good, if nothing else.

and Scraggy scaring Cubchoo was pretty funny

ricedonut

pringle user
Lisa Ortiz did a HORRIBLE performance voicing that kid...

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This filler episode wasn't particularly entertaining for me. I was a bit more interested to what Team Rocket was up to than anything that took place in this entire episode.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
wow hope that chris kid catches that larvitar and becomes a great trainer loll and cilan like sockin dawn in the face was funny lolol

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro

2. Dawn: "Cilan kinda reminds me of a guy named Brock that Ash and I used to travel around with."

lol a guy. Not even acquaintance. I knew they weren't friends but sheesh Dawn seemed like a stuck up witch there.

That's exactly what grinds my gears. Dawn talks as though she never mentioned Brock at all. She just did so, twice, in the last episode! Honestly.

Battra

An ok filler episode, it was nice seeing Detective Cilan again. I liked Dawn's comments about boys, perhaps there's hope for her becoming a pretty little lesbian.

matt0044

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

I never saw it like that, though I do get what you mean. Again, this is part of the reason why I liked the 4Kids dubbing better because the dub writers stayed true to the characters & made sure they didn't avoid plot holes in the dialogue

I liked Dawn's comments about boys, perhaps there's hope for her becoming a pretty little lesbian.

yay ive always wanted to see that bro

..... o_O

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
An ok filler episode, it was nice seeing Detective Cilan again. I liked Dawn's comments about boys, perhaps there's hope for her becoming a pretty little lesbian.

Just because she's ten and doesn't like boys yet will mean she will be a lesbian when she's 16? That's not fair one tiny bit! I didn't like boys at that age either. I thought they were gross. But when I turned twelve I then started to feel differently.

Does there ALWAYS have to be an excuse to make Meloetta sing? -_- I'll be happy when she leaves.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Does there ALWAYS have to be an excuse to make Meloetta sing? -_- I'll be happy when she leaves.

Charlotte could always come. :p (but really it's just fror marketing reasons)

I always laugh when Dento said: "It's using it's right to remain silent" no idea if he said that in the dub, but I giggle at that all the time. He's a genius. <3 My dad enjoyed this episode. xDDD He said he thought it'd be boring at first..then he was "Why did Iris call him a pain? He SOLVED the mystery!" XDDD Which made me laugh. Oh parents x Pokemon is amusing.

Yeah, he said it in the dub,

It was either that or "Hes giving the silent treatment" I watched it like 10 minutes ago and can't remember.

He's a genius. <3 My dad enjoyed this episode. xDDD He said he thought it'd be boring at first..then he was "Why did Iris call him a pain? He SOLVED the mystery!" XDDD Which made me laugh. Oh parents x Pokemon is amusing.

Ha, even your dad points out Iris' comments? :D

Well he is right.

Last edited:

Blessed

Maybe you're right, that remark was a bit suspicious when she said it to Iris.

Last edited: