• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystics Club ~Ghost/Fairy/Dark/Psychic/Dragon Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
LLR Thankyou!! Glad you like my artwork~

And hmm, the Mystic... Froslass!!

It wont let me upload a picture though agh xD

You're very welcome!

And the Mystic of the Week:

froslass_shiya_color_attempt_by_fledgeforthephoenix-d4oh4qw.jpg

Froslass Shiya Color Attempt
by fledgeforthephoenix on Deviantart

Edit:
The image Firehawk couldn't post:

S0i5Og4.png

Artist: Oki on Pixiv

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

TheFirehawk

Eevee Trainer
All these pictures are super cool!:3

Might start hunting for a shiny Snorunt//Froslass or see if I can trade with anyone ((my luck finding shinies is shocking!))

Wego

WeCounting Stars
If guys need a set I will use my

Froslass@Focus Sash
Nature/ EVs: Timid SpAtk 252, Sped 252, Hp 4
Ability: Curse Body
Moves: Ice Beam, Spikes, Destiny Bond, Taunt

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
If guys need a set I will use my

Froslass@Focus Sash
Nature/ EVs: Timid SpAtk 252, Sped 252, Hp 4
Ability: Curse Body
Moves: Ice Beam, Spikes, Destiny Bond, Taunt

I would slash Ice Beam with Icy Wind, since this is more of a lead set than a sweeping one. Icy wind can support the rest of the team by slowing down potential threats and give you the upper hand. Has anyone also considered using Ice Shard with a Jolly nature for priority? Not sure how viable it is though, except maybe checking Garchomp, Gliscor, and Landorus (but not Therian due to Intimidate if on the switch).

LLR

Vivillon Trader
@Wego and @LeafeonTheVoid

Thank you for the move sets!

I have shiny news!
After a very short hunt:
Deino nicknamed Zeus hatched.
Male. Naive. Mischievous. x/31/x/31/31/31

Naive because I was looking for a Timid or Modest parent but he had other ideas...

@ Firehawk who do you want to choose next weeks Mystic of the Week?

cryuel

@Cryuel Yes the merging of the docs works.
Do I need to keep it updated in the doc I created or the Mystics Doc?
I don't know how merging works?

(Apologies folks I don't know how to get the multi-quote to work and am in the mood to figure it out right now.)

Just updating the one in the Mystics Calendar googledoc would suffice. :)

mega gardevior is SOOOO gorgeous :p I like this pictue ^_^

I changed my hunt to shiny swablu cryuel so if you could add me to that please instead ^_^

Updated! :)

I would slash Ice Beam with Icy Wind, since this is more of a lead set than a sweeping one. Icy wind can support the rest of the team by slowing down potential threats and give you the upper hand. Has anyone also considered using Ice Shard with a Jolly nature for priority? Not sure how viable it is though, except maybe checking Garchomp, Gliscor, and Landorus (but not Therian due to Intimidate if on the switch).

Not sure it's worth giving Froslass priority moves. With its 110 speed there are not many things that would outspeed it. In any case, an Ice Shard would not even 2HKO a Landorus-T, Garchomp or Gliscor.

So what move set do you like for your Froslass?

Running the Ghost Gym over at the Trinity League, I like atypical sets, so my Froslass build would not be the Suicide Spikes lead, but instead the following:

Timid @Choice Specs, Cursed Body
Ice Beam
Hex (in conjunction with status inflicters like WoW Sableye, Toxic Spikes Cofagrigus, etc.)
Thunderbolt
Signal Beam

It actually has a lot of Special Attack, and the thought of +50% from something as fast as Froslass, especially on a STAB Ice Beam or boosted STAB Hex, is scary and in many cases unexpected on the other end.
Signal Beam would be against Dark Types, and Thunderbolt could be switched out for Psychic if really necessary and already covered by something like Gengar.

I say this "would" be my set because I haven't quite bred one yet. It will be my next shiny aim after the Jellicent I'm breeding, but the thought of hatching a shiny female with its HA is daunting. o_O

TheFirehawk

Eevee Trainer
Sorry for not being active!! Been a bit busy with school and all ahah~ I've almost finished another piece of artwork full of Pokémon too ;w;

And I choose Leafeon the Void to pick the next mystic of the week!! Hope you choose well~ ^w^

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Sorry for not being active!! Been a bit busy with school and all ahah~ I've almost finished another piece of artwork full of Pokémon too ;w;

And I choose Leafeon the Void to pick the next mystic of the week!! Hope you choose well~ ^w^

Neato, thanks! Sorry for posting so late. This week's Mystic Pokemon of the week is:

Official-Diancie-Art.jpg

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Oh my you guys picked the rock princess I'm so happy I have been a rock gym leader for a long time and I have not made a set for her.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Oh my you guys picked the rock princess I'm so happy I have been a rock gym leader for a long time and I have not made a set for her.

You're going to remedy this, right? (and please share the set!)

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Ok the set I come up for the rock princess

Diancie@Leftovers
Nature/EVs: Brave/ Hp 252, Atk 252, SpAtk 4
Moves: Diamond Storm, Gyro Ball, Protect, Moonblast
As you guys can see I made her into physical tank she has 150 in both Def and SpDef so yeah I put Gyro Ball on her to take advantage of her 55 speed some of you would ask why not go mega for Magic Bounce I just want to keep her the same. Her signature move Diamond Storm increases her physical def Moonblast just for STAB and last Protect just for scoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.