• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystics Club ~Ghost/Fairy/Dark/Psychic/Dragon Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyradiant

To Each Future

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Nominations from Daystar Dragons?

Trying to keep it even between all the houses.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Moderators please forgive this double post.

Since no one seems to be around this weekend to break the tie.
Dragonair this week and Altaria next week.
No vote this week.

Mystic of the Week: Dragonair.

Mystic of the Week July 12: Altaria

dragonair_by_kenket-d6zigh9.jpg

Dragonair
by kenket

cryuel

I've always loved Dragonair!! Here are ones I found that I liked:
http://orig05.deviantart.net/93e3/f/2011/175/d/0/dratini_and_dragonair_by_abusorugia-d3jtu8s.png (by Deviant Artist, Deruuyo)
http://www.wall321.com/thumbnails/d...ir 1680x1050 wallpaper_www.wall321.com_67.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxl0uzv6TO1qjpgxqo1_500.jpg

For the May/June cycle, by the way, a Dragon House tipped the scale on our Mystics Calendar, however, this time we switched back to an Umbral Era after the previous Astral Era. ;) Good luck to all Houses for the upcoming July/August calendar cycle!! :3

An important update for our Club:

I've not been able to do our Club justice due to being busy with work in real-life and running a League. When I first started our Club, it was largely out of annoyance with this (generally) stagnating section of the forum and to some extent also the (with all due respect) Moderators for reprimanding attempts to revive Clubs. So I somehow ended up creating this Club in the hopes of sustaining an active and fun Club. :)
Lo and behold, ironically I ended up being very busy, but to my delight our Mystics Club is very active and has brought together great people with a passion for our Mystics types. Having mentioned this, I would like to propose something that has been on my mind for quite a while, which is handing our Club over into capable hands that can pay the Club more attention than I have been able to in the past few months.

If you are interested in taking my place as the Mystics Club Overseer, or would like to nominate someone for me to ask them to consider this, please let me know. :)
I would be more than glad to stick around and help them in regards to OP formatting tips, handing over the googledoc, images, etc., and I by all means intend to remain part of the Club as a member. Let me know what your thoughts are; I look forward to hearing them! :)

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I've always loved Dragonair!! Here are ones I found that I liked:
http://orig05.deviantart.net/93e3/f/2011/175/d/0/dratini_and_dragonair_by_abusorugia-d3jtu8s.png (by Deviant Artist, Deruuyo)
http://www.wall321.com/thumbnails/d...ir 1680x1050 wallpaper_www.wall321.com_67.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxl0uzv6TO1qjpgxqo1_500.jpg

For the May/June cycle, by the way, a Dragon House tipped the scale on our Mystics Calendar, however, this time we switched back to an Umbral Era after the previous Astral Era. ;) Good luck to all Houses for the upcoming July/August calendar cycle!! :3

An important update for our Club:

I've not been able to do our Club justice due to being busy with work in real-life and running a League. When I first started our Club, it was largely out of annoyance with this (generally) stagnating section of the forum and to some extent also the (with all due respect) Moderators for reprimanding attempts to revive Clubs. So I somehow ended up creating this Club in the hopes of sustaining an active and fun Club. :)
Lo and behold, ironically I ended up being very busy, but to my delight our Mystics Club is very active and has brought together great people with a passion for our Mystics types. Having mentioned this, I would like to propose something that has been on my mind for quite a while, which is handing our Club over into capable hands that can pay the Club more attention than I have been able to in the past few months.

If you are interested in taking my place as the Mystics Club Overseer, or would like to nominate someone for me to ask them to consider this, please let me know. :)
I would be more than glad to stick around and help them in regards to OP formatting tips, handing over the googledoc, images, etc., and I by all means intend to remain part of the Club as a member. Let me know what your thoughts are; I look forward to hearing them! :)

well tbh I know I haven't posted much in here cryuel but I am the owner of another club which its been pretty decently active since I opened it like 6 years ago which still is around I could take over the club for you if you like. I don't mind making sure everything is updated as well as making sure everyone things are updated if no one else would like to take it over of course ;) if there is anyone that is more suitable I don't mind them taking it over but I wouldn't mind doing it if you can't find anyone that would be as active as me on this section.

anyway I found some cute valarie pictures that I like what you guys think about these ^_^

http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2013-10-18-612653.jpeg and http://i.imgur.com/K40UW7x.png

I love that they put sylveon in here so cute like :p

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Yo hey guys the Abyss Blackwing is back i can't believe the first thing i read since coming back on is Cryuel handing of the club i thought you was doing a great job. But i guess you have a point your heart is in the right place i hope you still will be taking part in some of the club's activities

HM02gon

Waiting...
Honestly, I never quite got the purpose of this club or what the whole Calan Der or prefect or anything meant. I think I spent more time trying to figure out whether Cryuel is a boy or a girl.

cryuel

Yo hey guys the Abyss Blackwing is back i can't believe the first thing i read since coming back on is Cryuel handing of the club i thought you was doing a great job. But i guess you have a point your heart is in the right place i hope you still will be taking part in some of the club's activities

Thanks, Wego. :) Tbh though, I was satisfied with my endeavours in the beginning but self-disappointed that I couldn't keep it up on the long run. Fortunately though, we have lots of wonderful members who keep the Club active, and that's what's most important. :)
If members think it's fine the way it is, I can still keep ownership of it. I'm more than willing to pass over the Club in good hands though and will still be active throughout activities.

@Fairy, thanks for the offer! I don't mind passing it on to you, though I would prefer giving it to a member with a lot of passion and initiative given you run other Forum threads as I have. I'd appreciate the constructive feedback of other members here.

Honestly, I never quite got the purpose of this club or what the whole Calan Der or prefect or anything meant. I think I spent more time trying to figure out whether Cryuel is a boy or a girl.

@Flygon, LOL. Well, the Mystics Calendar was just a creative suggestion to keep a variety of activities going. These have ranged from tournaments, to art, to shiny hunts, etc. and the idea of Prefects was just to share responsibilities across Houses to keep their members active and motivated. Some activities work well and others show less activity, so it's all about just suggesting and trying things out to cater towards the interests of our members. It would be nice to have some more short term activities in our Club again.
Personally I think there's a great potential to turn part of the Club into an active Trade Shop (the Community Pot is supposed to head in that direction).

Last edited:

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Thanks, Wego. :) Tbh though, I was satisfied with my endeavours in the beginning but self-disappointed that I couldn't keep it up on the long run. Fortunately though, we have lots of wonderful members who keep the Club active, and that's what's most important. :)
If members think it's fine the way it is, I can still keep ownership of it. I'm more than willing to pass over the Club in good hands though and will still be active throughout activities.

@Fairy, thanks for the offer! I don't mind passing it on to you, though I would prefer giving it to a member with a lot of passion and initiative given you run other Forum threads as I have. I'd appreciate the constructive feedback of other members here.

@Flygon, LOL. Well, the Mystics Calendar was just a creative suggestion to keep a variety of activities going. These have ranged from tournaments, to art, to shiny hunts, etc. and the idea of Prefects was just to share responsibilities across Houses to keep their members active and motivated. Some activities work well and others show less activity, so it's all about just suggesting and trying things out to cater towards the interests of our members. It would be nice to have some more short term activities in our Club again.
Personally I think there's a great potential to turn part of the Club into an active Trade Shop (the Community Pot is supposed to head in that direction).

I'm ok with you keeping or turning over leadership.
I have no interest it taking over official responsibility.
I like being a support.

If you think FairyWitch is better or that you need to free up some of your personal time that's ok. Turn over leadership so you don't completely burn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.