• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystics Club ~Ghost/Fairy/Dark/Psychic/Dragon Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Any nominations for Mystic of the Week?

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Perhaps Dusknoir, if he hasn't already been nominated?

I'm happy to announce Dusknoir as this week's Mystic.

dukull_and_dusknoir_by_drawfag159381-d328smc.png

Dukull and Dusknoir
by DrawFag159381 on Deviantart.

Perhaps you have a favorite use and build for Dusknoir that you can share?

HM02gon

Waiting...
Dusknoir has a rather bad rep with me. He broke my best chain in the Battle Maison with destiny bond. And many chains before with will-o-wisp and pain split spam.

But I guess I have to say something positive.

He has a cool design.

Poisoned Youth

Sultan of Snark
Yeah, I always teach him will-o-wisp myself.

My friends no longer battle with me because I troll them with Ghost-type

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Hello my friends I at still alive I have been offline for a while so I'm trying to be a little back as active as I use to be.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Hello my friends I at still alive I have been offline for a while so I'm trying to be a little back as active as I use to be.

Welcome back...you were missed!

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Welcome back...you were missed!

Thanks for the welcome while I was offline I have been MMing and shiny hunting in my spare time when I'm back online if anyone want a shiny they are hunting for I can give it to you if you want.

I love that Musharna is the mystic of the week a shiny Munna was my first shiny in my pokemon white version ironically enough I found it as a random encounter in the dream yard nojoke I later evolved it in a Musharna and I still have till this day :)

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Favourite mystic type? Dragon
Which mystic Pokémon would you like to represent you? Altaria
What potential do you see in the Club for yourself? Good discussion, learning from other club members, competitive tips, etc.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
What potential do you see in the Club for yourself? Good discussion, learning from other club members, competitive tips, etc.

Welcome to the club I'm the Mystic club's Abyss Blackwing Wego nice to meet you enjoy yourself. :)

LLR

Vivillon Trader

Welcome!

aaand the Mystic of the Week....

liepard_by_sharkjaw-d4fdlc9.jpg

liepard
by sharkjaw on Deviantart

Status
Not open for further replies.