• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystics Club ~Ghost/Fairy/Dark/Psychic/Dragon Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so just popping by to say my next mm hunt is shiny klefki for a second time hatching eggs still for at least two weeks though and nothing shining which nice musharna pics ;) If I find anything interesting I will post something nice :3

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Liepard is a fairly quick Pokémon, at 106 base speed. It has slightly poor defensive stats at 50 with 64 base HP but has mediocre Attack and Sp. Attack, both at 86. It is particularly good with Prankster, which allows it to attack first with T-Wave and outspeed most other Prankster Pokémon.

And nice picture there.

SkyTheAbsol

Dark-Type Fanatic
Aaand I am back once again, all done with a busy summer and all moved into my dorm at college! Happy to see that Liepard is the Mystic of the Week, I run one in my gym team.

To preface that statement, here at MTU we have an annual Gym Leader Challenge, hosted by the people at the Pokemon League. I happen to run a Dark gym, and enjoy trolling people with a SwagPlay Liepard for my lead. Thunder Wave and Encore as her third and fourth moves also make things extra fun.
For me.

... I'm going to be the reason our League bans Swagger one of these days...

Anyways, another picture!

http://grimoiredays.deviantart.com/art/citrus-liepard-316626251

Last edited:

KetsuekiR

Bippity Boop
Favourite mystic type? Psychic
Which mystic Pokémon would you like to represent you? Mega-Gardevoir (normal Gardevoir if Mega isn't a valid option)
What potential do you see in the Club for yourself? Good conversation, good friends, good battles, good company and, of course, good fun!

Thanks for taking time to read and have an awesome day!

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Which mystic Pokémon would you like to represent you? Mega-Gardevoir (normal Gardevoir if Mega isn't a valid option)
What potential do you see in the Club for yourself? Good conversation, good friends, good battles, good company and, of course, good fun!

Welcome!

Also any nominations for this weeks Mystic?

Poisoned Youth

Sultan of Snark

Welcome to the party. I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

welcome to the club if I had access to the post I would add you but I could let cryuel know that new people need to be added ^_^

anyway guys I hatched another shiny a day ago shiny marill :3 another mystic ^_^ also i want to post some valerie pictures if that is okay I know were voting on mystic of the week but I really want to share some nice pics of her I found :3 I will post them in a bit...

KetsuekiR

Bippity Boop
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Nominations, you say? Gardevoir, all the way. Also Diancie/Sylveon xD

anyway guys I hatched another shiny a day ago shiny marill :3 another mystic

Congrats! Azumarill is awesome!

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Nominations, you say? Gardevoir, all the way. Also Diancie/Sylveon xD

Congrats! Azumarill is awesome!

Gardevoir and Diancie were mystics not that long ago...

Sylveon has not had the honor.

Nominations open until tomorrow evening my time...
So far we have Sylveon.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I nominate Altaria because I chose it to represent me and I'm not bothered to look back to see if it was once Mystic of the Week before because I'm fairly new to the club.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
I nominate Altaria because I chose it to represent me and I'm not bothered to look back to see if it was once Mystic of the Week before because I'm fairly new to the club.

Altaria was Mystic in both June and July.

Since Sylveon is the only nomination that hasn't had the honor and there are no other votes.

Sylveon is this weeks Mystic.

sylveon_by_tsaoshin-d79pg1i.jpg

Sylveon
by TsaoShin on Deviantart.com

KetsuekiR

Bippity Boop
Honestly, she's not that overrated in my opinion. She's not extremely common in competitions and does exactly what you'd expect her to do. Plus the Pixilate + Hyper Voice is one of the strongest attacks in VGC15 anyways...

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
In my Y, Sylveon is one of my main Pokémon and of course, is Lv 100 because I used to love it so much because of how X and Y advertising was partially centralised onto it. Now, I don't love it as much as I used to.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I nominate Rayquaza because it's one of the best Dragon types ever and it hasn't yet been Mystic of the Week.

Status
Not open for further replies.