• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystics Club ~Ghost/Fairy/Dark/Psychic/Dragon Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Favourite mystic type? Psychic
Which mystic Pokémon would you like to represent you? Gardevoir
What potential do you see in the Club for yourself? Good friends with my fellow peers.
Fixed

Last edited:

Wego

WeCounting Stars
My favorite mystic type is Psychic. Gardevoir can represent me (of course)
I can provide wisdom and advice

I would like to inform you on the first page of the club has rules you should and a registration form you need to properly fill it out to apply for the club your post do not have it you only answered the questions.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I'm sorry for saying this but this club is pretty inactive.
How about some ideas to change that?

Sadly I have noticed that as well if you have any suggests I would love to hear them also there will a few changes happening to the club for an example the two dragons houses may be come one we will be voting on that.

Last edited:

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Sadly I have noticed that as well if you have any suggests I would love to hear them also there will a few changes happening to the club for an example the two dragons houses may be come one we will be voting on that.
I've wondered why they were split in the beginning.
I think this is a good idea.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I've wondered why they were split in the beginning.
I think this is a good idea.

I'm glad you will that way soon the Mystics Valley of the Daystar dragons and the Mystics Den of the Evenstar dragons will combin to make the Mystics Summit of the Twilightstar Dragons

LLR

Vivillon Trader
I'm glad you will that way soon the Mystics Valley of the Daystar dragons and the Mystics Den of the Evenstar dragons will combin to make the Mystics Summit of the Twilightstar Dragons

This "Mystics Summit of the Twilightstar Dragons" is too long and awkard. Make it either "Dragon Summit" or "Dragon Lair".

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Status
Not open for further replies.