• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystics Club ~Ghost/Fairy/Dark/Psychic/Dragon Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
Thank you!

I'm not entirely certain. However, I was traded a 6IV Frillish by chance, so I was thinking of maybe starting to try and get them once I learn if I need any Egg Moves for Jellicent or not.

EDIT: On second thought, I saw that Frillish is already being bred. I might go for Sandile or Axew instead.
Cool! :3
I just got into IV breeding, so I will contribute something one day c:

I want to breed an igglybuff maybe... >__<"

skyradiant

To Each Future

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Cool! :3
I just got into IV breeding, so I will contribute something one day c:

I want to breed an igglybuff maybe... >__<"

if you want to breed igglybuffs, I do have some spares with decent ivs to start breeding which they are in love balls ^_^

LLR

Vivillon Trader
@ Earth Wolf-Howl do you still want to choose this weeks Mystic?

Let's change the way we choose our Mystic of the Week...this doesn't seem to be working smoothly...
After Earth Wolf-Howl posts.

Everyone can who they want for the next Mystic.
Mystic with the most vote gets it. Hopefully we don't have a tie.

If no one votes Cryuel, Wego or I will choose one.

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
if you want to breed igglybuffs, I do have some spares with decent ivs to start breeding which they are in love balls ^_^

Omg, thank you very much!!
I would LOVE one! :)

There hasn't been a Mystic from the Daystar House yet, so I think Altaria or Latias would be a good candidate.

Altaria should be the next one then!! c:

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Omg, thank you very much!!
I would LOVE one! :)

Altaria should be the next one then!! c:

Altaria it is.

Please start voting on a Pokemon from Mystics Haunted Manor Spectres for the Mystic.

altaria_by_kei05-d5ym95k.png

Altaria
by kei05 on Deviantart

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Nice Altaria picture i like it here is a moveset used on me when i was playing PS a couple of days ago.

Altaria@ Altarianite
Nature/ EVs: Adamant/ Atk 252, Sped 252, Def 4
Moves: Dragon Dance, Return, Roost, Earthquake
Pretty basic by it can hit hard and stomped a big hole i my team who knew that somethingso cute can be so scary.

@ Earth Wolf-Howl do you still want to choose this weeks Mystic?

Let's change the way we choose our Mystic of the Week...this doesn't seem to be working smoothly...
After Earth Wolf-Howl posts.

Everyone can who they want for the next Mystic.
Mystic with the most vote gets it. Hopefully we don't have a tie.

If no one votes Cryuel, Wego or I will choose one.

Sorry. I tried to think of who I wanted to go for, but couldn't decide.

Altaria's definitely a good choice, though. It needs more appreciation.

HM02gon

Waiting...
Sorry. I tried to think of who I wanted to go for, but couldn't decide.

Altaria's definitely a good choice, though. It needs more appreciation.

Are you kidding? Altaria is an evil demon sent from hell to kill us all!!!

Nah go ahead and pick it. As much as it is my least favorite pokemon, I don't overwhelmingly care. It's good in battle now thanks to its mega.

SkyTheAbsol

Dark-Type Fanatic
Whew, had to go on hiatus for a bit but it's good to be back.

Altaria's the pokemon of the week? That's pretty sweet. My cousin has recently been toying with a slightly unique Altaria build, if memory serves. It's going on an all-dragon team she's making.

Altaria@??? (She wouldn't tell me the item, she says I'll find out when I battle her - I'm assuming either Mega stone or Leftovers at this point)
Calm nature, 252 Def/ 252 Sp.Def/ 4 HP
Ability: Cloud Nine
Power Swap, Safeguard, Heal Bell, Tailwind

It's a support Altaria, which came as a bit of a surprise to me since she likes to build sweepers a lot of the time. Should be interesting to see how it does in battle.

HM02gon

Waiting...
Whew, had to go on hiatus for a bit but it's good to be back.

Altaria's the pokemon of the week? That's pretty sweet. My cousin has recently been toying with a slightly unique Altaria build, if memory serves. It's going on an all-dragon team she's making.

Altaria@??? (She wouldn't tell me the item, she says I'll find out when I battle her - I'm assuming either Mega stone or Leftovers at this point)
Calm nature, 252 Def/ 252 Sp.Def/ 4 HP
Ability: Cloud Nine
Power Swap, Safeguard, Heal Bell, Tailwind

It's a support Altaria, which came as a bit of a surprise to me since she likes to build sweepers a lot of the time. Should be interesting to see how it does in battle.

If it's an all-support Altaria, I doubt she would Mega it. If anything, I would bet on a Mental Herb to protect it from taunts. Leftovers, Lum berry, or Situs Berry are also likely items as well.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Oooo, Altaria! I'll post a set I've had on paper:

Altaria @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Toxic
- Cotton Guard
- Rest/Roost

This set is designed to stall the opponent with the combination of Toxic and Rest. Rest keeps Altaria healthy, and while Roost is tempting I opted for Rest to cure status and further stall. Both have their perks, so it's honestly what your team needs are. Cotton Guard makes Altaria an impenetrable fortress on the physical side, while Hp/Sdef investment makes it as bulky as possible on the special side. Pixilate boosted Hyper Voice still hits decently hard even without investment so you won't be taunt bait and can hit around those subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.