• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystics Club ~Ghost/Fairy/Dark/Psychic/Dragon Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyTheAbsol

Dark-Type Fanatic
Whoa, looks like I missed some big updates here. I haven't been around enough to feel like I can form a fair opinion on what should be done about the leadership of this place, but I do have an opinion on the idea of a Trade shop! I got the feeling that that's where the Community Pot was going in the first place, and I'm thinking that if enough of us become active again (I know I keep saying I will, aaaaand then I keep disappearing for weeks on end) it could very well become something big.

As for the pokemon of the week, Dragonair is a very good pick! I'm a fan of Dragonair - it has a much cooler shiny than Dragonite, in my opinion, so I was pretty happy when I found one in the Friend Safari in Y. I would have kept it as-is, it was Timid with Shed Skin so I wouldn't have used it competitively anyways, but I really want to complete a shinydex (I'm sloooooowly making progress) in OR so I traded it over and evolved it there.
I slightly regret this. I don't like hacking my games, but I could have just had a friend clone it and evolve the copy. Now, green isn't a bad color on Dragonite by any means, but I just like the way magenta/pink Dragonair looks better than its evolved form. D:

Also hi guys, I'm finally back for a bit! x_x

LLR

Vivillon Trader

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thanks, Wego. :) Tbh though, I was satisfied with my endeavours in the beginning but self-disappointed that I couldn't keep it up on the long run. Fortunately though, we have lots of wonderful members who keep the Club active, and that's what's most important. :)
If members think it's fine the way it is, I can still keep ownership of it. I'm more than willing to pass over the Club in good hands though and will still be active throughout activities.

@Fairy, thanks for the offer! I don't mind passing it on to you, though I would prefer giving it to a member with a lot of passion and initiative given you run other Forum threads as I have. I'd appreciate the constructive feedback of other members here.

no worries whatever your choose I am alright just saying I am out here to help you out if you need it sweetie. I know how it can be stressful running like 8 different things at once. I have done it before and I went crashing and burning a few years ago ._. I just cut my activities down and do only few things now which this league shouldn't be to much to update besides the joining members and mystic shiny hunts and mystic calendar. I support whatever you choose :3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
well since its our mystic type of the week guys I thought to share this I finished my mm hunt for shiny swablu good timing too house points please ^_^ Its obvious its me too because its got my name from the forums on my youtube account :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB2ZcmS03gg

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Last Call for Nominations for Mystic of the Week!

skyradiant

To Each Future
Next week's Mystic should be a Psychic-type imo, since the only one we've had so far is Bronzong. I nominate Gardevoir.

LLR

Vivillon Trader

skyradiant

To Each Future
Now accepting nominations for the next Mystic.
I suggest we welcome Hoopa into the club.
Hoopa would be a pretty good choice, especially since it's pretty prominent right now with the new movie and becoming legal in the metagame.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Shiny Mega Gardevoir

mega_gardevoir_by_ravenide-d7vhr30.png

:iconravenide:
Mega Gardevoir
by Ravenide

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Shiny Mega Gardevoir

mega_gardevoir_by_ravenide-d7vhr30.png

:iconravenide:
Mega Gardevoir
by Ravenide

OMG! I love it she is so beautiful my favorite mega you have seriously made my day today LLR :3 I have a shiny of her too ^_^

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Mystic of the Week: Hoopa

hoopabored_by_terraterracotta-d8er6l2.png

Bored Hoopa
by TerraTerraCotta on Deviantart

Nominations open for the next Mystic.

SkyTheAbsol

Dark-Type Fanatic
Woo, I picked a good day to stop not-existing again. I'm happy to see Hoopa is the mystic of the week!

I just think the concept of Hoopa is pretty cool in general, what with the dynamics between its two forms. Also, while I don't USUALLY follow a ton of Smogon stuff, I can honestly say I was kind of baffled (but pleasantly surprised, since I sometimes get roped into Smogon OU tourneys among my friends) that Hoopa Unbound is somehow not an Uber. It'll be interesting to see how people run their Hoopa, in either form, once they start becoming more readily available.

Anyways, here's a cool picture of both Hoopa forms!

tumblr_nj84v1Acex1qemz30o1_500.png

Apparently it's a shirt design. Once I'm all set paying for college, I will definitely buy the crap out of that shirt.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Apparently it's a shirt design. Once I'm all set paying for college, I will definitely buy the crap out of that shirt.

I NEED that shirt! Where can I buy one? xD seriously, sick design!

Since we've been blessed with a second Diancie event, I can much more easily SR for a great one instead of a decent one with 3 31 IV's like my current one.. seriously, it took over 100 SR's with all the lame un-skipable dialogue just to get that. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.