• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mythology Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
This club is for the people out there who read and like mythology. From Aphrodite to Zeus, they're all welcome to be talked about. All types of mythology are welcome to be talked about, but be aware that I know the most on Greek mythology.

Rules

1. Standard forum rules
Read 'em, learn 'em, love 'em.

2. No bashing and/or flaming
Don't be completely offended and start a flame war because somebody said that they dislike your favorite character.

3. If you wish to be member, please be active in the club
This is a new rule that I am starting with my clubs. I've had too many instances where somebody joins the club, and then never posts again. So you must be active.

4. Membership
If you do wish to join the club, you can either ask here in the thread or PM me for membership.

Members
The_Mighty_Medicham - owner

Okay then, let's get this club started. First, a question. Who is your favorite character in mythology?

Mine would definitely have to be Hermes/Mercury, the messenger of the gods. He was up to no good when he was only a few hours old and was able to trick the much older Apollo.

SaltyChi

Isn't he so CUTE?
May I join? My favorite would have to be Poseidon because I love water and my other favorite is Hades because he is God of the Underworld.

Status
Not open for further replies.