• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The N Club V.2

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
nclubbanner.png

Hey all Serebii.net Forum members/staff! I am your boss and I am happy to invite you to a Club that is exclusive for the loved Liberater of Pokemon named Natural Harmonia Gropius, or N for short. This club allows you to talk and share anything N related to Fan-Fics and the Pokemon he had like his Darmanitan and his Woobat. Who is N? He is a character in Pokemon BW/BW2 who's supposed father is by none other then Ghetsis! He was found in the forest where Ghetsis exclaimed that he was his dad. Also stay tuned for his anime appearance in Best Wishes 2 Episode N. Now first things first is to abide by these rules.

The Rules
1) Follow all SPPF rules.
2) No one-liners please. Due to a rise of these posts, this rule has been enforces greatly so try to put some thought into your posts.
3) Stay on topic: This club is specifically for N only, if you like Skyla or someone else, go to another club.
4) No inappropriate pictures please. I admit he is hot but no one is to go too far when providing fan art for the club.
5) No spamming, trolling or flaming other
6) If you see someone breaking the rules, tell them nicely to stop (no mini-modding) but if that person continues, report him/her!
7) Lastly have fun!

The sign-up Form
Username:
Date you joined this club:
Why do you like N?:

527.png

Members
your boss (leader)
Sweet May
Shinytaifood (co-owner)
FlareLover17
EmphaticPikachu
SapphireBlueEyes7799
Lost Requiem
Exeggcudork
Liz Azzimagica
Auaria~
Manna
Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama
Dawnboy
Champion Cynthia108
Hydreigon6507
Princess Rasbyrll
Cobali
Aura of Twilight
Thunderstrike18
Cometstarlight
#1treekofan

571.png

Ban list!
None and let's keep it this way!

567.png

Fan-Art
tumblr_mf7gkxdJ5n1qlpahho1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdls1i2mmv1r5f5fxo1_1280.jpg

doodlenhug.png

584.png

Fan-Fics

Strike System
1 Strike = a warning
2 Strikes =24 hour ban
If posting when banned = 48 hour ban
If posting on extended ban = week ban
Furthur posting when banned will leave you permabanned and all bad activity will be reported to Vyksta or Sweet May. A strike expires only 12 hours too.

Here is art you may use to advertise the club, be sure to give the following credit!
The Banner up top - FrostStorm
oie_oie_overlay2.gif

oie_oie_overlay4-3.gif
oie_oie_overlay6-3.gif

-
oie_oie_overlay3-3.gif
oie_oie_overlay5-3.gif

oie_oie_overlay2-4.gif
oie_oie_overlay5-3.gif
FrostStorm

Last words
I hope that you all enjoy your experience in the N Club and meet new people, share art/fan-fics and to just have fun;)

Last edited:
Yay, a new N club! Hoping this stays active, especially with them anime spoilers. ;D

Username: Sweet May
Date you joined this club: December 23th, 2012
Why do you like N?: Forget my bias for green haired bishounen and let's focus on how adorable N is. He's so innocent and it was quite terrible for him to be used in a cruel way when all he wanted was happiness for Pokemon.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Yay, a new N club! Hoping this stays active, especially with them anime spoilers. ;D

Username: Sweet May
Date you joined this club: December 23th, 2012
Why do you like N?: Forget my bias for green haired bishounen and let's focus on how adorable N is. He's so innocent and it was quite terrible for him to be used in a cruel way when all he wanted was happiness for Pokemon.

Accepted Welcome Sweet May, hope you have a great time! I am really excited for N's debut next year in the actual anime in mid January.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
yess, N club! *w*

Username: FlareLover17
Date you joined this club: December 23, 2012
Why do you like N: He understands pokemon's feelings, he's adorable, he is sensitive, and i love green hair. x3

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
YAY BOSS YOU DID IT.

I would like to join
Shinytaifood
12/23/12
What can I say? N is badass.

Accepted though it should have been done like Sweet May but I'll allow this too :p

yess, N club! *w*

Username: FlareLover17
Date you joined this club: December 23, 2012
Why do you like N: He understands pokemon's feelings, he's adorable, he is sensitive, and i love green hair. x3

Accepted[/s] welcome FL17!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
lol sorry I was so excited that I forgot protocol. :D
Sooooooo yeah. N is my favorite Pokemon character of the series.
HERO OF TRUTH REPRESENT

It's alright tai. I remember the last version of this club and it just didn't pull through, probably cuz of lack of N's anime appearence.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
thank you! N is my favorite pokemon character and rival, and his backstory is heartbreaking. oAo i just love his character development. x3

We should just remember that anything anime related about N should be placed in a spoiler tag, especially when he actually appears. (at least until he appears in other countries)

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you guys. :D

I'll contribute a fan art I found for now.

By 冬

Besides owning Reshiram/Zekrom, he also has the awesomest final boss theme music in any Pokemon game imo
He also isn't some evil jerk either.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
thank you! N is my favorite pokemon character and rival, and his backstory is heartbreaking. oAo i just love his character development. x3
Agreed, the personality and emotions he gained throughout aging is just a beautiful sight!
We should just remember that anything anime related about N should be placed in a spoiler tag, especially when he actually appears. (at least until he appears in other countries)

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you guys. :D

I'll contribute a fan art I found for now.

By 冬

Your right, just keep them in spoilers when he is debuted. Nice piece of art too!

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
N club? I shall join...idealist tlakitive young man for the win 8D

Username: EmphaticPikachu
Date? December 23, 2012
Why I like him?
Multiple reasons...Ill give them later when I'm not on a iPad.

But I relate to how he monologues really we'll....it's like the first thing I noticed. XD

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
N club? I shall join...idealist tlakitive young man for the win 8D

Username: EmphaticPikachu
Date? December 23, 2012
Why I like him?
Multiple reasons...Ill give them later when I'm not on a iPad.

But I relate to how he monologues really we'll....it's like the first thing I noticed. XD

Accepted welcome Trainer Trap, hope you have an enjoyable time in the N Club:)

Probably the catalyst for me liking him so much was in the beginning of the B/W 2 anime trailer. He stood atop while his dragon flew overhead. It struck me with awe.

But for some reason he was cooler as japanese rather than english.

I guess the reason why I didn't like the english one as much is because I didn't like the VA for him.
I felt like his voice should be a little higher

And N club...my life is near to completion.

Username: SapphireBlueEyes7799; But feel free to call me Saph, Sapphire, Saturn, or Miki.
Date you joined this club: Today 12/23/12
Why do you like N?: I love everything about him. He's so innocent, not to mention attractive. I just want to hug him and be his best friend D:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Username: Lost Requiem
Date you joined this club: 12/23/12
Why do you like N?: He's MY FRICKIN' BISHIE. YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK ME PERMISSION. BAD BAD BAD BAD. I think that explains it. Serious responce: I love him because of he looks at life through various different angles. He is kind, but also melancholic at times. He is simply misunderstood and lovable, but his ideal's are stronger than most others. N is one of the best characters to have ever existed in gaming, period.

Arvis

Username: Exeggudork
Date you joined this club: 12-23-12
Why do you like N?: I like N because of his deep way of using words. Also, his hair is cool :3