• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The N Club V.2

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
And N club...my life is near to completion.

Username: SapphireBlueEyes7799; But feel free to call me Saph, Sapphire, Saturn, or Miki.
Date you joined this club: Today 12/23/12
Why do you like N?: I love everything about him. He's so innocent, not to mention attractive. I just want to hug him and be his best friend D:

Accepted welcome Saph, have a great time!

Agreed tai, he looked cool but the voice could have used a bit of adjustments.

Edit: Both Lost Requiem and Exeggcudork Accepted as well

Last edited:
I want this to be me:
509331-bigthumbnail.jpg

Yes....yessssss....xD

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
*Rabid fanboy scream with foaming mouth* He's mine!!!

*Reverts back* Alright, in all seriousness, I do have some fan-art.

N.(Pok%C3%A9mon).full.283312.jpg
N-and-Touya-pokemon-18756357-800-800.jpg
tumblr_mdls1i2mmv1r5f5fxo1_1280.jpg

Also, currently editting my N Fan Fic

I'm pretty sure he's an adult in that picture. He can't be older than 17 in the anime. At least, in my opinion...xP

Lit, don't kill me for loving N D:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
*Rabid fanboy scream with foaming mouth* He's mine!!!

*Reverts back* Alright, in all seriousness, I do have some fan-art.

N.(Pok%C3%A9mon).full.283312.jpg
N-and-Touya-pokemon-18756357-800-800.jpg
tumblr_mdls1i2mmv1r5f5fxo1_1280.jpg

Also, currently editting my N Fan Fic

The first two images didn't show but the last one is pretty damn good, go and write a fan fic Lit, go on.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I'm already working on a drabble for NaiveteShipping (NxLitwick). Heck, I'll ship N with anything, BTW I hate FerrisWheelShipping. I prefer IshhuShipping.

But let's not rid the Club with shipping wars XD.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
I'm already working on a drabble for NaiveteShipping (NxLitwick). Heck, I'll ship N with anything, BTW I hate FerrisWheelShipping. I prefer IshhuShipping. But let's not rid the Club with shipping wars XD.
xD it's alright, we all support different ships. and what does ishhu Shipping consist of? (can't view the pic, i'm on my phone. xP)

Love isn't everything you know.......
He's also one of the greatest battlers in the world.
Not to mention that he can talk to Pokemon