• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The N Club V.2

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
What would you do if you were N for a day?
hm, i would fly around on reshiram/zekrom, stalk sit with random people on the ferris wheel, talk with Mr. Pringlez about the stock market, and look at myself in the mirror. <3 i love green hair~

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Can I join? I'm a huge N fan and he's got a part in my fanfic
Username: Liz Azzimagica
Date you joined this club: 12/23/2012
Why do you like N?: N is amazing, to me he's not a villian, he's an anti-hero because he feels he's doing the right thing but is going about it all wrong but he has a deeply kind heart

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Can I join? I'm a huge N fan and he's got a part in my fanfic
Username: Liz Azzimagica
Date you joined this club: 12/23/2012
Why do you like N?: N is amazing, to me he's not a villian, he's an anti-hero because he feels he's doing the right thing but is going about it all wrong but he has a deeply kind heart

Accepted Welcome Liz, I'm your boss. Hope you enjoy your time in the N fan club.;)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Welcome! I'd like to introduce you to your boss. Though, I have no clue on how he became my boss at all.

I am Lost Requiem, nice to meet you Unreadable Text Liz. I hope you have a fun time here at the N club. P.S. HE'S MINE

Last edited:

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer

Estellise

peachy
Username: Auaria~
Date you joined this club: 12-23-12
Why do you like N?: I'm gonna be honest...N is hot. And he's a pretty mysterious character. I find mystery really interesting. Oh, and he uses a lot of pokemon I like. :p
I have a feeling I was expected...

Last edited:

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
Yesssssss an N club!!!!!!
Username: Manna
Date you joined this club: December 23rd 2012
Why do you like N?: I really love anti-hero characters. Plus, I more or less agree with his views.

Wonderful~ N fans unite as one!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Username: Auaria~
Date you joined this club: 12-23-12
Why do you like N?: I'm gonna be honest...N is hot. And he's a pretty mysterious character. I find mystery really interesting. Oh, and he uses a lot of pokemon I like. :p
I have a feeling I was expected...

Why do you like N?: I really love anti-hero characters. Plus, I more or less agree with his views.

Both accepted welcome Auaria~ and Manna, enjoy your time here And gaze at N all day *shot*

and yes, I was expecting you Auaria~

Estellise

peachy
What would you do if you were N for a day?
hm, i would fly around on reshiram/zekrom, stalk sit with random people on the ferris wheel, talk with Mr. Pringlez about the stock market, and look at myself in the mirror. <3 i love green hair~

For a day, huh? Well, I'd fly around Unova a few times (on a Zekrom :p), I'd probably hang out with Hilda and/or Hilbert, the likes. Maybe I'd do my kingly duties...or not. :|

Liltwick

Are we stalking each other or something O_O. We both like HM, N, what's next!? Well Welcome anyways XD

@France, Yaaaay We got France! All we need is Ashy and our Magic Trifecta can be completed!

poptarts1t9

I would like to join m'y user is poptarts1t9. N is the coolest Guy from b/w because of thé way he looks and because of thé way he acts and interacts With others.

Sorry pop. Please reread the sign up criteria and edit your post.
You will be accepted when you do so

Liltwick

*Turns chibi and carries in an N Plushie*

Hey everyone! So, what If I told you that N is baking cupcakes? Would you want some?