• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The N Club V.2

and where do you get your info from hmm..?

mine was clean as well.
Politics is quite a sanitary subject

That's for me to know ;D

Another activity I would do is to open a business where I sell wigs of his natural Green hair and make cashity cash.
So, your gonna cut off N's beautiful green hair, to start a buisness? ..... *gets out scissors* count me in. >:3

*hisses* Try and you die. NO ONE cuts his hair... *hugs him and gently strokes his hair*

Welcome! I'd like to introduce you to your boss. Though, I have no clue on how he became my boss at all.

I am Lost Requiem, nice to meet you Unreadable Text Liz. I hope you have a fun time here at the N club. P.S. HE'S MINE

You may have claimed him, but that means nothing...

Oh yeah Shinytaifood is a co-owner here at the club, thought I let you know. :p

New Topic- Which seasonal Team do you like to face and why?

Why are all the leaders here guys ._.

God, I have no idea which one...

poptarts1t9

Hey I would like to join. My user is poptarts1t9. I would like to join because I find that N is an amazing character and I find that he looks awesome.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
That's for me to know ;D

*hisses* Try and you die. NO ONE cuts his hair... *hugs him and gently strokes his hair*

You may have claimed him, but that means nothing...

Why are all the leaders here guys ._.

God, I have no idea which one...

*Obliterates* It means everything Saph. It means EVERYTHING.

@Topic. I don't know honestly. I haven't battled them yet.

*laughs quietly and waves you off* Whatever you sssssay, Lit...

Sorry Pop, denied again (I'm nor an admin so I con't officially say that...:x)

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
I'd have to say the summer team. That Ninetails of his is something else and it sets the stage for every other pokemon on his team. Not to mention Ninetails is one of my favorite pokemon of all time, (probally my only favorite fully evolued one) but anyway, yes, the summer team for sure

Arvis

Mine is the spring battle
I like his team choices for the spring battle.

His summer battle is my second favorite
if only he had an exeggutor

Some of you guys are making spam/one liner posts so please don't make anymore of those type of posts. >_<

Lost Requiem said:
Hey everyone! So, what If I told you that N is baking cupcakes? Would you want some?
I would love to have some. 8D Wonder if he decorated them to look like different cupcakes. Zorua-themed cupcakes for all~!

As for the topic,
Which seasonal Team do you like to face and why?
I haven't gone far in B/W2 so I had no idea what a seaonal team was but looking at the page, I would like to face his Summer Team. I can probably beat it with my Dewott and Growlithe but it's been a while since I battled N in anything so I don't know his strategy. >_< Plus I like grass types so summer team ftw~!

Sorry May. I'll try to cut back on those....o_o

I want to just stare at fan art of him. Someone give me a shirtless picture...I'll go crazy. I will save that picture,and make it my wallpaper on my phone. Though, Ghirahim is my wallpaper right now...xD

Arvis

Sorry May. I'll try to cut back on those....o_o

I want to just stare at fan art of him. Someone give me a shirtless picture...I'll go crazy. I will save that picture,and make it my wallpaper on my phone. Though, Ghirahim is my wallpaper right now...xD

I can make you a good picture of N for your phone ^_^
using MS paint

also,ghirahim is a man -woman

I will now go search google for ashirtless pictures, nyek nyek nyek.

May, you like Grass types? *instant FR*

Ghirahim is simply a gentleman with a sense of style...

We need a new topic ._.

Liltwick

Let's see here. N made cupcakes themed to be of everyone one of his pokemon! So Zorua cupcakes for all!

Saph, it does mean everything. I love him more than you do. Besides, aren't you dating someone right now?

Alright I got the topic lol

Which one of N's pokemon is your favorite and why? This includes his seasonal teams.

Lit, while I may be dating someone, that doesn't mean I can't be totally in love with fictional characters. I've loved N for a while now.

His teams? I don't know which one. They're all pretty good. But I love his Spring and Fall teams. They're my fav seasons.

Liltwick

Alright I got the topic lol

Which one of N's pokemon is your favorite and why? This includes his seasonal teams.

He has Leafeon? OMG I must see Fan Art of that now. Okay, that's my new favorite, as those two's Personalities just work so well with each other and complement each other.

I don't think I have images of N without a shirt but I did hear things about him having short hair in this club before so here's some more fan art I want to share~
18518522_p4.jpg

18518522_p2.jpg

18518522_p1.jpg

All three images by ジェミ.

That 2nd image is so adorable.

@Sapphire; Before Flying types became my top favorite, Grass types was. Maybe because I always liked nature and how pretty the Grass-type Pokemon looked.

Zorua/Zoroark? Might be the fact that it's one of N's iconic Pokemon but it suits him, in a way. Since Zorua is all about illusions, then N's mysterious aura can also be an illusion because in reality, he's got the heart of a child underneath it all. IDK Maybe my answer is lame but Zorua is definitely my favorite out of them all.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer

His Zoroark, other then Reshiram and Zekrom, it's his signature pokemon. Also it's the pokemon he's most likly had the longest out of all the pokemon he's ever owned and/or released. Plus when you consider...Zoroark's mane and N's hair are very similar in style, don't you think?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...
Ohhhhhhmyyyygoddddd.
Ohmy.... *fangasums and faints*
*fans Sapphire* Come back to us, girl! T_T

@Liz Yeah, I think they look similar too. I wondered if the game would have some plot twist where N was actually a Pokemon. XD Sounds really abstract but it would completely work since he is doing everything for Pokemon. But that was just a random idea I thought a few moments ago. The actual story is pretty cool too.

Why wasn't I told of this?! I forgive you Anty, but only this once. xD

Username: Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama
Date you joined this club: December 23, 2012
Why do you like N?: I like N, because he's able to understand and talk to Pokemon. How many Trainers are able to do that? Not many, he can actually hear what they're saying too. And he uses a Starmie in Black 2/White 2