• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The N Club V.2

*wearily stands* I think I can manage to speak...

There is a theory that N is a Zoroark. I heard it a while back, but I doubt he is. But it would explain the talking of Pokemon...

*looks at pictures again* O_O *faints again*

lol Saph you are too much
It really makes me happy to see the club thriving.
Anybody have a topic idea? lol

EDIT: Omg Yoko. Accepted!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Why wasn't I told of this?! I forgive you Anty, but only this once. xD

Username: Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama
Date you joined this club: December 23, 2012
Why do you like N?: I like N, because he's able to understand and talk to Pokemon. How many Trainers are able to do that? Not many, he can actually hear what they're saying too. And he uses a Starmie in Black 2/White 2

Accepted welcome Yoko, hope you enjoy your time.

On topic: Archeops because well as you see, it is one of my favorite Pokemon of all times, and it gave me a challenge in White.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
um...O!

Next Topic: How do you think N can truly understand and hear pokemon?

Well, N was abondoned, and the Pokemon of the forest took care of him. He started to understand them, and possibly feel their emotion through touch. He may've also picked up their actions and tirned them into words and feels.

*laying on floor and not blinking* O_O *drool drool*

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
in my fanfic it was because of the rainbow fruit...though without the rainbow region, I can't say for sure. it could be he did simply learn their language (reverse meowth anyone? lol) but with over 600 types, how would that work? their has to be more too it...perhaps he was just born with such a talent

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
in my fanfic it was because of the rainbow fruit...though without the rainbow region, I can't say for sure. it could be he did simply learn their language (reverse meowth anyone? lol) but with over 600 types, how would that work? their has to be more too it...perhaps he was just born with such a talent

If you like, may I put your fan-fic on the list of Fan-Fic spoilers? It's nice that you made a story about Natural Harmonia Gropius.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
If you like, may I put your fan-fic on the list of Fan-Fic spoilers? It's nice that you made a story about Natural Harmonia Gropius.

please do, that would be fanstactic, thank you

and so it's not one line...don't worry girls, sence my fic occurs between black and white and black2 and white 2, N can't stay with her so he'll leave at the end of the fic #spoiler XD

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
We talkin about fanfics?

My fanfic was PSYCHIC >:D...It predicted the anime (cut the pearlshipping...then it did.)

Okay in seriousness...

The reasons why I love N are...

The first thing that caught my attention was the way he spoke. It was...interesting. (The music made it more interesting...xD), He seemed to question pokemon trainers with a very...upset yet nice feeling. He felt he had a need to do it, yet he didn't stop being respectful despite his originally grudging dislike of humans that didn't treat their pokemon with care. And I respected that. Then he battled you...and i loved the lines he said. In general I liked watching him talk...it was fun and interesting.

I think the line that really caught my eye was when he caught you coming out of Skyla's gym...He asked your pokemon how it felt about you, and then when your pokemon told him their answer, he smiled and said "If most of the trainers were like you...I wouldn't have to separate humans and pokemon." That meant he had thought about it...And I like that. He just continued to think...and think...and in the end try his hardest to deny. Maybe that's not a good way to be, but I respect a person who internalizes his troubles and manages to come out of a different person because of it. There was an interview with one of the story people according to tv tropes that said...
"At the moment when gehtsis told him everything about what was really true (And what he tried to deny) he temporarily went insane...But he came back to reality afterwords." He almost went insane...ALl of the feels ;-;...

I know this post isn't very organized, but thats what I get for being dead tired...But ahh, I just I want to hug him and say everythigns alright because I sympathize possibly a little too much with him >3<;;;

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
We talkin about fanfics?

My fanfic was PSYCHIC >:D...It predicted the anime (cut the pearlshipping...then it did.)

Okay in seriousness...

The reasons why I love N are...

The first thing that caught my attention was the way he spoke. It was...interesting. (The music made it more interesting...xD), He seemed to question pokemon trainers with a very...upset yet nice feeling. He felt he had a need to do it, yet he didn't stop being respectful despite his originally grudging dislike of humans that didn't treat their pokemon with care. And I respected that. Then he battled you...and i loved the lines he said. In general I liked watching him talk...it was fun and interesting.

I think the line that really caught my eye was when he caught you coming out of Skyla's gym...He asked your pokemon how it felt about you, and then when your pokemon told him their answer, he smiled and said "If most of the trainers were like you...I wouldn't have to separate humans and pokemon." That meant he had thought about it...And I like that. He just continued to think...and think...and in the end try his hardest to deny. Maybe that's not a good way to be, but I respect a person who internalizes his troubles and manages to come out of a different person because of it. There was an interview with one of the story people according to tv tropes that said...
"At the moment when gehtsis told him everything about what was really true (And what he tried to deny) he temporarily went insane...But he came back to reality afterwords." He almost went insane...ALl of the feels ;-;...

I know this post isn't very organized, but thats what I get for being dead tired...But ahh, I just I want to hug him and say everythigns alright because I sympathize possibly a little too much with him >3<;;;

XD, where is the "Like" button?! seriously, these forms can use a "Like" button. anyway, back on topic, I totally agree, this is why I respected him as a rival in game in the first place.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Wait. Saph, here's proof. *Shows red knot and string tied to pinkie* *Drags N and shows same string connected to his pinkie*

I already told you guys he's mine. *Hugs Protectively* I really need to edit Melancholy now :/. Is anyone up to read the rough Versionb of my N Fan Fic?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Ooh yay, an N club, can I join?
Username: DawnBoy
Date you joined this club:12-23-2012
Why do you like N?: He's the best villain in the games imo, he has a great back story, and he can talk to Pokemon.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
XD, where is the "Like" button?! seriously, these forms can use a "Like" button. anyway, back on topic, I totally agree, this is why I respected him as a rival in game in the first place.

Mhm...xD I didn't want him to leave or nothing...I felt like a fangirl despite being a guy. XD

I got slightly annoyed when he talked to me before the fight with gehtsis in B&W 2...I can't explain it, but he felt...so stereotyped. Using the word formula like it was his catch phrase. >:/ (I distinctively remember it being used twice in black and white 1.)...But when i saw him post-game, I got over it. He suddenly felt like he went back to normal. ._.

I'm honestly not sure what caused me to feel that way...there wasn't that much different at all looking back on it. ._.

Its kinda like when I saw dawn in the 3rd episode of best wishes season 2...She annoyed me. DAWN ANNOYED ME. Because she was doing the same thing my EX (or a lot of girls from what I've noticed...I'm not saying all, or any of you guys.) would do. Be all nice to me when we're alone, but then find EVERYTHING to poke fun at when there was another girl around...
See at least in real life it evenually comes to a point in which both sides realize they need to talk about it, and they find common ground. But this is pokemon...So I get irritated somewhat every time I look back on that episode despite nothing being out of the ordinary or something ._.

I found both Dawn and N to annoy me at a point...Well can't be perfect can they? I don't even understand why I got annoyed at the character interpretation during those two times...

Ooh yay, an N club, can I join?
Username: DawnBoy
Date you joined this club:12-23-2012
Why do you like N?: He's the best villain in the games imo, he has a great back story, and he can talk to Pokemon.

Accepted! Welcome DawnBoy!

Champion Cynthia108

Sinnoh's Champion
Username: Champion Cynthia108
Date you joined this club: December 23rd, 2012
Why do you like N?: He's just cool. He's a man with a mission, and he sticks to his values until he learns they are wrong.