• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Name's N! (771)

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
Also, what happened with their blast off? Did they shout "this feels bad", or remain silent until the distant sparkle?

No, they apparently just yelled "Aaaaaaaaah!" until the distant sparkle like the previous episode. The "Yana Kanji" line is still not back, thank God.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
And it's getting annoying. Not as much as DemonLup, mind you, but still pretty annoying. Can you name at least one point in Axew's time on Best Wishes where he got to play the big hero?

I liked Piplup a lot and I dont mind Axew really, I wish he would do more in terms of battling but being a dumb baby seems to be his thing and I dont mind it unless the placement of said episodes is awful like the league one.

No, I only said that in order to dramatically exaggerate my point that the writers are awful atm.

Don't worry, I'll be back here each week to criticise the writers until they stop using the same tired recycled plots, particularly with TR.

:D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PBptSDIh8

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So Stun Spore poisons now, good to know *facepalms*

gliscor&yanmega

Skimmed over the episode, as I figured, Team Rocket just yelled and yet again weren't used as comedic relief in this episode(I was amused seeing Meowth dressed up though, still probably wasn't meant for comedic relief though).

Did the move Alomomola get stated? It looks like Oak was doing some trivia on it in Live Caster.

Haunter ゴースト

Is it possible anybody can translate this episode's dialogue asap?

It's a heavy dialogue episode that sounds really interesting, i'm most interested on the talk about Reshiram and Zekrom and N's opinion on Pokemon Masters. Also what N has to say to TR.

Last edited:

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
So Stun Spore poisons now, good to know *facepalms*

But I wonder... James specifically shouted "Stun Spore!" or gave another command? Because it could have used PoisonPowder or activated Effect Spore, for what we know. However, if he said Stun Spore, then I can say "What the heck, writers?". Nevertheless I won't be surprised if the writers pulled this stunt...

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
Couldn't understand a thing of course, but I really enjoyed this!

N was smiling a lot this episode...and it was really creepy everytime lol. I want that N cup *jealous*

And TR, doing their thing. I liked the fight, but that was about it.

I'm sorry if this is old news, but that preview at the end gives me the impression that N and TP are not on the same side?

you guys should know that team rocket was pretty much the only reason why ash's pokemon evolved previously..which is kinda sad and its evident here in Unova with the lack of team rocket=lack of evolutions...
now for the episode..im gonna wait for the dub for this and i'll actually watch it because from the scans it looks quite interesting and i wanna know whats being said (i donno japanese at all).
cool seeing bolder and snivy(really want her to evolve)

Squirtle_007

you guys should know that team rocket was pretty much the only reason why ash's pokemon evolved previously..which is kinda sad and its evident here in Unova with the lack of team rocket=lack of evolutions...
now for the episode..im gonna wait for the dub for this and i'll actually watch it because from the scans it looks quite interesting and i wanna know whats being said (i donno japanese at all).

Tranquill - Unfezant, Pignite, Swadloon - Leavanny, Krookodile, Boldore, what lack of evolutions :confused: ?

RickHoenn

Banned

I think the same # of evolutions in DP happened in BW if not more, so yeah, there was no lack of evolutions :confused: BUT yeah apparently Ash's mons need help from TR to get stronger/gain experience. :)

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I will say it was a pretty good episode, but Snivy appearing felt more like a tease then anything. I guess using Vine Whip counts, but I don't know... I do like the reference of Boldore vs Excadrill though, even if we didn't really see the battle at all XD

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I think the same # of evolutions in DP happened in BW if not more, so yeah, there was no lack of evolutions :confused: BUT yeah apparently Ash's mons need help from TR to get stronger/gain experience. :)

Team Rocket was basically the prototype of the Pokemon Breeders in BW2: fight and beat the same people who will always stop you over and over to gain experience and level up. XD

However, I don't think they will be the punching bag of Episode N. Or at least, not for the most part.

---

After watching the screen shots I wonder what were they all talking about. From the look it seemed dialog heavy, so I'll wait for some available translators/subs to know the details. Seems interesting.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
i so envy james. he looks amazing in everything he wears! i wish i could wear anything and look great in it xP. but besides that it was a decent episode im a little more excite for this season

LizardonX

Banned
Hoenn your argument is invalid.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
People whines about the stupidest things nowadays *facepalms*

Ya cuz being mad that a move is doing something it totally doesn't do is whining -_-. It would be like Sleep Powder poisoning a pokemon.