• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Naruto anime boosts the sales of the Naruto manga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Old Coot
Let's not forget that Viz has decided to release only ONE book of BoBoBo, and it being Volume 9. --;

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
why the hell would they do something stupid like that?

Chris

Old Coot
Apparently to "test the waters" or something. As if the response to the Shonen Jump previews weren't good enough to prove it'll be successful.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
So wouldn't they want to start at the beginning? I can see maybe releasing later chapters as a preview, but...

Chris

Old Coot
This is Viz we're talking about. They haven't been making much sense recently.

F

Flowers of Night

Edward Elric said:
This is Viz we're talking about. They haven't been making much sense recently.

Agreed. Have you seen what they did to the manga in Shoujo Beat? They say words that are so out of date it's not even funny (By that I mean the use of 'Rad' or 'Sweet'...oh and my personal fave 'Ain't no thang')

Getting more on topic...

Rex Kamex

Edward Elric said:
Let's not forget that Viz has decided to release only ONE book of BoBoBo, and it being Volume 9. --;

And it's not necessarily even Volume 9. In Shonen Jump's November 2005 issue, they have the Bo-BoBo book in the Graphic Novel Update section, but there was no volume number. I couldn't really see a 9 on the book, either. Viz is probably just cramming a bunch of chapters from different volumes into one book. So really, I juist contradicted what I said earlier about it being the first volume.

As for Naruto, I haven't seen it at Barnes and Noble at all. There used to be a whole section on it, and now it's replaced by other things. I'm real proud of Naruto. You know, this reminds me of the Pokemon game sales.

EDIT: Guess what? I saw a commercial on the Naruto manga during last night's One Piece episode! It mentioned how the "popular television show" was inspired by the manga, which was available in bookstores everywhere. (Gee, I wonder if anybody's still looking at this thread...)

Last edited:

deoxys_attack_mode

I read the Naruto manga online....all translated inot english by individuals.

LOLZ NO URL

up to 298 right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

Old Coot
STOP BUMPING DEAD TOPICS.

Also don't link to illegal sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.