• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nate/Kyohei Shipping Poll

Who do you ship Nate with?

• Transceivershipping (Nate/Yancy)

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Visorshipping (Nate/Rosa

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Greyskyshipping (Hugh/Nate)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Brightnessshipping (Nate/Elesa)

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Takeoffshipping (Nate/Skyla)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firewhiteshipping (Nate/Hilda)

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Arrayshipping (Red/Nate)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blacksquaredshipping (Hilbert/Nate)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Spectralcolorshipping (Colress/Nate)

• Secondbestshipping (N/Nate)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Why the heck has no one ever made for him? He's my fandom bicycle.

Which Nate shipping do you support?

My vote goes to Transceiver. Their interactions were just so darn cute and Yancy so had a crush on him.

Do not bash any ships or Nate.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I pretty support every pairing here haha Nate is my fandom bicycle.

My main favorite ship involving Nate is Transceivershipping. First of all, they just look so darn cute together and their interactions are really cute as well. Plus, Yancy so has a crush on Nate, it's just so obvious.

Greyskyshipping is another pairing I really love as well. I'm a sucker for ships involving childhood friends and plus, I do think they would go really great with each other.

Besides that, like I said, I pretty much support every single pairing here. But my favorites are those two I mentioned above.

LizardonX

Banned
Whatever NateXKyurem Black is.

Look at those strong arms Kyurem-B has, it's perfect for holding the fragile flower that is nate.

HoundoomFan

shy shipper
Greyskyshipping is one of my favs, since I do like Sequel. Best friends attract me to a ship & it was shown that the protagonist & Hugh had a close friendship & strong trust.

Transceivershipping is another cute one. They meet up and ride the ferris wheel together, so cute!

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I mainly for Visorshipping. I love the manga interactions and I want to see more interactions from them I also voted for Nate x Hilda for some reasons :3

Scarlet Tactician

Lazy, But Here
Transceivershipping is too cute! Yancy is just so sweet and shy, and it's borderline canon. I admittedly don't know much about their interactions first hand since I played as Rosa, but from what I've seen it's downright sweet.

I also like Nate x Roxie, for some odd reason. Roxie's just a cool girl and she even puts on a little concert for Nate/Rosa in the credits!

Greyskyshipping is one of my favorite slash shippings. Even playing as Rosa, the idea of Nate meeting Hugh in Nimbasa and trying to help keep him upbeat seems sweet.

SilverLining554

~Head In The Clouds~
Why the heck has no one ever made for him? He's my fandom bicycle.

You're not alone my friend XD I ship Kyouhei with just about everbody, and I was kinda disappointed Royale wasn't on this poll as it was on the last one (yeah, there actually was one :p). But my major ones for him would probably have to be Royale, GreySky, and Transceiver ^^

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I was kinda disappointed Royale wasn't on this poll as it was on the last one (yeah, there actually was one :p)

Sorry about that. I had room for ten ships on the poll and I just did the ones that came to mind. I would have put Royale in if there more then ten option on the poll.

Not gonna lie, I do ship Royale as well.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I support Hugh x Nate to be frank, mostly because I'm a sucker for protagonist and rival pairings and also because I've seen tons of cute GreyskyShipping fanart. Also, I often pretend that my in-game persona in Black 2 (Nate) and my rival (Hugh) are romantically involved, which is really embarrassing lol.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
It's gotta be Transceivershipping of course. They're just so darn cute together and I love their interactions. Whenever Nate calls her, Yancy is always blushing. She so has a crush on him don't even try to deny that. This is one pairing that makes me go all, "aww," on you whenever I see a picture of them together.

Besides Transceiver, I also support Visor. I just have a thing for shipping the protagonists together.

GreySky is another one even though the shipping name is lame as heck. I have a thing for shipping childhood friends together and besides, this would be very hot pairing.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I often pretend that my in-game persona in Black 2 (Nate) and my rival (Hugh) are romantically involved, which is really embarrassing lol.

I have no idea why but this actually made me laugh because I often do the same thing. It's just fun to imagine that the two are romantically involved when playing the game, it just makes the game more interesting if you ask me.

Gush post incoming

You know, for all the hate Unova gets it really gave the franchise some wonderful characters, amongst other things. Transceivershipping is certainly cute, the whole Dropped Item sidequest (by that I mean the conversations/characters, not the tedious back-and-forth waiting for their name to appear on the list) is one of my favourite things in Pokemon, happily surprised me when I first found out about it existing as it was unexpected and the idea was quite nice. Yancy and Curtis have fantastic designs and really likeable personalities in my opinion, if we ever go back to Unova I don't want them forgotten.

Greyskyshipping though is one of my favourite shippings in the whole franchise. Art like this and this are just too cute. And more, though sadly not as much as other shippings in the franchise. Also of course that lovely trailer, which shut most people who were throwing nasty insults at Nate up. :)

In my head Nate constantly thinks of Hugh through his Unova journey, about how cool he looked/was when they were fighting Team Plasma everywhere, how he's always been a good, kind neighbour growing up together in the best first town in Pokemon. How good a trainer Hugh was (even though his in-game team very sadly didn't reflect this fact, I dislike important characters having such crappy mons: stupid monkeys and worst regional bird rehashed from Cheren. At least he had Flygon post-game I guess). How cute he looked when they went swimming with Marlon at Humilau to exercise and relax a bit before dealing with Team Plasma at the Giant Chasm; all that stress, or in Hugh's case the memetic rage, can't have been really good for them. Hugh totally went bright red at seeing what adventuring through nearly all of Unova had done for Nate's physique :p

Nate sometimes gets rather shy around his confident and hot-blooded friend, especially when he praises him and fondly remembers every time Hugh complimented him on his battling or other things. He was glad they had each others' backs when dealing with things the barely existent police force should have been dealing with through their journey. At least Cheren and Drayden helped with the grunt numbers a bit.

Especially though he thinks about how happy he was when he found out from Hugh's (unnamed for some lazy reason) sister that Hugh had been telling gushing to his family about Nate's Pokestar Studio works (that he had been watching every one of them, without Nate's knowledge) and how he really liked his acting. Hugh had been too shy to tell this to Nate himself at that point and worried he might make Nate nervous or embarrassed about it (to Nate's knowledge Hugh initially wasn't interested in that sort of thing, mainly just focusing on Team Plasma through their journey, but became interested when Roxie asked if he had seen Nate's first role as Riolu-Kid). Hugh also met Yancy there at some point, whom was fangirling just as hard. :p

Unova also gave me my overall favourite shipping in the whole franchise, Isshushipping. I couldn't replay Black/White without thinking of N and Touya as future boyfriends, and same goes for B2W2 with Nate and Hugh. I just with Touya had a better English name, I love both Nate and Kyouhei so it's a shame. I get the name's meaning but he just isn't a “Hilbert”. :/ Blake would have been much better, to me anyway...

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
I did forget to mention that I do ship Nate with Colress. I have no idea why but I always did like those two together ever since I first played through Pokemon White 2 as Nate. It's weird.

Oh, and Brightnessshipping is really cute too. I've always been very fond of this pairing. Come on, they would look so cute together, wouldn't they?

NovaNight

Eternally Eternity
Transceivershipping: As others have said, it's adorable. And it's fairly obvious Nancy likes Nate

And, I also got on board the GreySky train. I have a thing for childhood friend ships and I just like how they interact and look together.

Status
Not open for further replies.