• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The National Pokedex

Flamer

Never. Came pretty close years and years ago on Silver, think I had around 20 or so to go, but didn't get round to finishing it before the battery died.

Haven't really attempted it since.

sheppsea

I completed it in the original Red (except for Mew) and I also complete on either Black or Black 2 (can't remember which now), but I then stupidly sold the game when I got a bit bored of Pokemon a few years ago

I'm going to work on it in Omega Ruby, the events are going to be quite difficult though (there was a lot of trading when I completed it in the Unova games!)

HM02gon

Waiting...
I finished it in X, the traded literally everything over to AS and finished the dex in literally a week after I beat the game.

Did it in Diamond Version a while back complete with events just to see if I could with little trouble but really I've never really cared seeing as how I end up collecting nearly every pokemon in some form anyway. Gathering them all in one place and making sure they evolved in one game just seems like busywork to me. I may go back to completing regional dexes since Black and White 2 since the Oval Charm actually sounds like a useful reward.

Takeshii

I might have been close in Red? But that's so many years ago. I played Gold too, but same issue.

I've been trying to get it completed on Y ever since I got back into Pokemon last year. Also, trying to get almost every legendary so my time getting the Shiny Charm for OR isn't that time-consuming. Though I am wondering how much use I'll get from the Shiny Charm now that my main game is going to be OR.

Currently on 558 out of 718.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I finally completed it in Pokemon X

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I am working on Alpha Sapphire, in the 600s at the moment. Need Purrloin and evolution, Chespin line, Bulbasaur line, Articuno and Zapdos, Slowking and the rest I can evolve by training.

Amourshpping

I am working on Alpha Sapphire, in the 600s at the moment. Need Purrloin and evolution, Chespin line, Bulbasaur line, Articuno and Zapdos, Slowking and the rest I can evolve by training.

I would like to help you but I have trust issues. Good luck with your dex

Takeshii

Working on OR now. In the 400-something. Just transferred all 'mons from Y, and now I'm looking for missing ones on GTS. After that I'll begin the grunt work; catching missing ones and evolve by training.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Completed my national dex in Alpha Sapphire. Now I have three games with completed dex: White 2, Y and Alpha Sapphire (without mythcial pokemon).