• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nazi Zombies Club V3

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
DucksGoMoofulBanner.png

Credit to Avenger Angel for this beautiful banner [His shop]

Well, Ignika couldn't do it anymore, so here's the new thread!

Rules:

1) Follow the General SPPf rules, as well as the Club rules.

2) No spamming, trolling, flaming, insulting, or anything like that.

3) Stay on topic.

4) Put plot points and similar details in spoilers. No one wants any unwanted spoiling.

5) Do your best to have impeccable grammar. I know it won't happen, but do your best.

6) I'll be as active as I can, and I expect every member to do the same.

7) A note: I only play on PS3, so any sort of play-togethers I organize will be on PS3. Any Xbox 360 users can feel free to organize their own play-together on that console.

8) Have fun.

Code:
Name:
PSN/Xbox Live Name (Please specify):
Favourite WaW/BO1 map:
Favourite BO2 map:
Highest round you made it to (and the map you did it on):

Member List:
DucksGoMooful - PSN: Pulse_Ender
the3rdH0kage - PSN: bassguy13 / Xbox: the3rdH0kage
AJ - PSN: r4mp4g3_749
Shadow XD001 - Xbox: iDeadlyPanda
Colt45 - Xbox: bobbobson8
Shayminlover123 - Xbox: HeavanlyMiltank
[ACE] Zero - PSN: JuanLink26
Mister_SGG - PSN: GriffinLegion
Totodile is Beast - Xbox: Ricksterroo

Map Strategies:

~World At War~

By DucksGoMooful
Co-op strategy (any #): Build up enough points for someone to open the Help room, then either use the box or buy the Thompson. It's pretty reliable in the early rounds and is a good weapon for getting headshots and points early on. After this, have at least 1 person in each of the starting room and the Help room. You should last a little while with this strategy, depending on the number of people you have. Someone will have to get the Thundergun, and the Monkey grenades help a lot.

After this, I don't really know what to do to survive :D

By DucksGoMooful
SOLO: If you start on the Juggernog side, build up about 2000 points then open the door leading upstairs, then buy the MP40. Just survive until you have enough to get to the power room, which should be about 2000 points. If you're on the Thompson side, same deal, except buy Quick Revive and the Thompson. You'll have 1 more door to open than the Juggernog side. Then turn on the power, buy Jug, Speed Cola, Quick Revive, and Double Tap. Get Bouncing Betties, and just survive. You can try running a train all the way around the map, but I've also found that training in the room with the Thompson works as well.

2+ PLAYERS: If you're on the Jug side, same strategy as above, but DO NOT OPEN the door past the MP40 room. Get the guys on the other side to open all the way to the power room, buy the same 4 perks (unless someone feels like being a boss and buys Mule Kick), then camp in the MP40 room. Have 2 people at the end of the hallway right next to the door leading to the toilets, 1 person near the Double-Barrelled Shotgun watching the window and the steps, and have one person near the window closest to the Power Room, as well as watching to use the trap. This is a very effective strategy, my highest with this is about 20, I believe.

Shi No Numa:

Eyes in the Sky by Shadow XD001

My strategy works really well with 3 people, but can be done with 4. In the catwalk room, one person watches the window on the catwalk, one has the downstairs area doing rapetrains and the third person is also on the catwalk and uses the WunderWaffle (preferably) to shoot down from the catwalk and help the person rapetraining. The person with the Wunderwaffle can also have other guns, but that's the best gun that person can have along with a Ray Gun or something because it helps in that situation. If there's a fourth player, they could also get on the catwalk and do what the WunderWaffle player is doing (My friends and I like to call it "Eyes in the Sky" :p) because having two people rapetraining in the same area can sometimes mess you up.

Der Riese Co-Op strategy by Mister_SGG

[We] leave the spawn room as soon as we get 5000 points (which on a good day is round 4-5) and grab the Thompson, but instead of holding out there, we open up all the doors leading to the initial box location, then crank the power and hold out there while we pick up all of our perks (usually the original four, not very often do I buy Mule Kick) and we just chill there until it's no longer practical, i.e. our weapons are doing very little damage. At that point we proceed to open up the door behind us and activate all the teleporters, and PAP what we can. After that we head up to the catwalk and hold out there as long as possible, but if it's 25+ and one of us has the Wunderwaffe that person rape trains below the catwalk and two of us pick them off and one of us covers the rest.

~Black Ops~

Kino Der Toten:

Five:

Dead Ops Arcade:

Ascension:

Call of the Dead:

Shangri-La:

Moon:

~Black Ops II~

TranZit Solo strategy by Mister_SGG & DucksGoMooful

When you spawn, do the usual thing and finish round one, while constructing the turbine. When the round is over, open up the two doors with the turbine, head on the bus and buy the B23R. Hang around the Depot (I usually look for some other pieces, occasionally I find the ladder for the bus there) until the bus hollers to leave. Get on board and go to the next area. When you arrive at the diner right away head down to the door that requires the turbine and grab the piece that's there. Normally it's the snow plow piece for the front of the bus. Build the piece if you can, then open up the door to the box ASAP and if you hit it once or twice with nothing solid, open the other door and get the MP5. You can either stick around there until the box moves, or keep going through the areas to grab some perks. When you get to the Power area (where the AK74u is) it gets tricky. If you're fast, you'll have no problem, however. As quick as you can, open the outhouse door and hop down, and quickly assemble the power switch. Crank the power, and wait for the machine to do it's thing, and if you're lucky, the bus will still be there. If it is, hop on and head on to the Town to get your Juggernog. If it left, you're gonna have some problems. That area is particularly hard to hold out at, especially without Jugg. I often just try my luck with the Denizens and sprint there on foot, though that is risky and will often result in a down / death. If you're skilled and want to try it, go for it. Sprint as much as you can, and if you don't know, the Denizens (the things that jump on your head) will latch on to you and you have to rapidly melee to shake them. If you survive that, you should arrive at the town. Your primary focus should be getting Juggernog, and once that is obtained, the Town is a good spot to hold out a few rounds, or all game, really. Instead you could get on the bus again and head across the bridge, towards the bus depot. This is fairly simple, just survive long enough to get there. Once you arrive, it's just a matter of going through all the areas again and getting your perks. After that you have some choices. You can either a) Hold out at the Farm (my favourite, although probably the most challenging) b) The diner is also a good spot, very open, and a solid, very usable weapon (the MP5) nearby. c) The Town, which I consider the hardest because of all the lava. If you go with the Farm, you can either do a simple train around the base of the big truck, or around it (the latter is more likely to get caught by a couple individual zombies). If you're getting trapped, you can escape into the barn or run upstairs in the house and jump out the window. If you choose the diner, just do a train around the gas fill-up and by the box building. Then town has a multitude of options, such as making a stand in the box building (not recommended on solo), or training in the area near the stairs leading to the Juggernog house. The rest is up to connection and luck. Happy Zombie killing.

Bus Depot Survival:

Farm Solo Strategy by DucksGoMooful

Progress as normal until you get enough points to go upstairs and use the box. Try and get one of the LMGs, but if you don't get one right away, get the MP5 and hold off. Keep surviving, buying Juggernog, Speed Cola and Double Tap when you get the chance and keep trying to get those LMGs. Run around the truck once you get one or both (both is recommended). If you think you're going to get trapped, there are a few Escape Routes. You can:
1) Double back on your path (usually safe)
2) Run into the room with the tractor and the Galvaknuckles
3) Run into the barn and continue with your train around the truck
4) Run upstairs in the house and jump out the window, back into your train

Farm Grief:

Town Survival:

Town Grief:

Diner Turned:

Nuketown Zombies:

By [ACE] Zero
My strategy involves building the Trample Steams ASAP and chilling in the same room they are built until the 1st round of Minions then set them in the corner opposite of the B23R, then reap in the benefits, (my wife and I at first both got Jugg but then she got Jugg and I got Whos Who) I would suggest letting the Zombies destroy the current Trampels and getting new ones so the 2nd time the Minions appear you have fresh traps. Works awesome, 1 free perk, Max Ammo and 2000 points!

Mob of the Dead:

Cell Block Grief:

Buried:

Borough Grief:

Borough Turned:

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Name:the3rdH0kage
PSN/Xbox Live Name:the3rdH0kage on Xbox and bassguy13 on PSN (I'm never on PSN)
Favourite WaW/BO1 map: Der Reise
Favourite BO2 map: Tie between the 2 out now, but leaning more towareds TranZit
Highest round you made it to (and the map you did it on):30 on Der Reise

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Name:AJ
PSN/Xbox Live Name:r4mp4g3_749
Favourite WaW/BO1 map: Ascension
Favourite BO2 map:Anything but green run. aka Nuketown zombies
Highest round you made it to (and the map you did it on): 35 on kino

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
So what kind of speculations are you guys having about Die Rise? What sort of Wonder Weapon do you think there'll be?

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Well we know that die rise isn't like green run. On the leaderboards it says that tranzit, diner, town, and farm are under green run. Die rise is under the great leap forward. It was mao's movement (lasted from 1949-76) to modernize the country. It failed miserably. I think that there will be later patches/dlc that will let us play in other parts of china or just in die rise. I'm hoping that there will be a new wonder weapon, but one that's BO1 style. Not like the crappy jet gun. Maybe a fire weapon? I was hoping a water based weapon would come out since before die rise leaked, people were speculating an atlantis map. But a wonder weapon you don't have to build and it shoots fire? Well, die rise is in a bunch of sweat shops so maybe a sewing machine weapon? lol

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Well we know that die rise isn't like green run. On the leaderboards it says that tranzit, diner, town, and farm are under green run. Die rise is under the great leap forward. It was mao's movement (lasted from 1949-76) to modernize the country. It failed miserably. I think that there will be later patches/dlc that will let us play in other parts of china or just in die rise. I'm hoping that there will be a new wonder weapon, but one that's BO1 style. Not like the crappy jet gun. Maybe a fire weapon? I was hoping a water based weapon would come out since before die rise leaked, people were speculating an atlantis map. But a wonder weapon you don't have to build and it shoots fire? Well, die rise is in a bunch of sweat shops so maybe a sewing machine weapon? lol

Well, if there's fire in the map, there could be a water weapon to put out fire and stuff.

Shadow XD001

Name: Shadow XD001
PSN/Xbox Live Name (Please specify): Xbox - iDeadlyPanda
Favourite WaW/BO1 map: Der Riese/Ascension
Favourite BO2 map: Hmm... TranZit. I think it's fun with friends although it can be annoying with some stuff, like PAP and getting Juggernog.
Highest round you made it to (and the map you did it on): 36, Ascension

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Ugh. I really want this DLC now. But I'll have to wait a month or whatever for the PS3 release. I was going to go to my friend's house (he has an Xbox) to play it on Saturday but it turns out I'm actually busy that day so I won't get to play it for at least a couple of weeks.

From what I've seen of Die Rise (Syndicate's videos) it looks awesome. I think this is the kind of Zombies map we were thinking of when we wanted improvements on BO1's maps. It looks like a traditional Zombies map, except bigger. TranZit doesn't hold my attention like I think this one will.

Also, for the members of the club with Xboxes, feel free to give strategies, cool findings, etc. Just keep it in spoilers if you think it's too "spoiler-tastic".

Last edited:

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Ugh. I really want this DLC now. But I'll have to wait a month or whatever for the PS3 release. I was going to go to my friend's house (he has an Xbox) to play it on Saturday but it turns out I'm actually busy that day so I won't get to play it for at least a couple of weeks.

From what I've seen of Die Rise (Syndicate's videos) it looks awesome. I think this is the kind of Zombies map we were thinking of when we wanted improvements on BO1's maps. It looks like a traditional Zombies map, except bigger. TranZit doesn't hold my attention like I think this one will.

Also, for the members of the club with Xboxes, feel free to give strategies, cool findings, etc. Just keep it in spoilers if you think it's too "spoiler-tastic".

machinima had a stream with the zombie devs giving hints toward and easter egg. Also NGT made a YT record with like 20 vids up in one day. All die rise and they're all helpful.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So whats up guys. You exicted for Die Rise, I can't wait.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Yeah, I'm actually pumped up too much. Too bad we have to wait till the end of the month to get it :(

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Anyone else curious if there's gonna be turned on nuketown or die rise in the future? Turned on nuketown sounds like more fun than diner tbh.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Yeah, that would be pretty fun. Die Rise would be too big a map, unless they shrunk it down, but Nuketown would be fun. I haven't played the mode though, so I don't know how it is.

Also, do you guys want me to get the map strategies that were posted in the previous club thread and put them here? Or would you like to post new ones? Your call.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Alright, so I've decided to move all 3 of the strategies from the last one over here, then put my own strategies in this thread over the next few days. If anyone has any upgrades or suggestions for what I'm putting up, or an entirely new strategy altogether, feel free to post it here and I'll add it into the OP. So far I've added Nacht.

Colt45

Cobalt
Name: Colt45
PSN/Xbox Live Name (Please specify): bobbobson8 (xbox live)
Favourite WaW/BO1 map: Call of the Dead
Favourite BO2 map: Besides TranZit, farm
Highest round you made it to (and the map you did it on): Can't remember exactly I think like 28 on Ascension

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Wow. Die Rise is a lot of fun. I am absolutely in love with it. Sort of. In a weird non-romantic way. I've gotten sort of good at surviving, but I can't figure out a good place to stay in to survive. Often I'll get the PDW/AN-97 and the Bowie Knife/Galvaknuckles and survive pretty well until the one-hit-kill rounds end, then I get screwed.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Name:Shayminlover123
PSN/Xbox Live Name (Please specify): Xbox GT:HeavanlyMiltank
Favourite WaW/BO1 map:Five
Favourite BO2 map:Nuketown Zombies
Highest round you made it to (and the map you did it on):28 on call of the dead

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
My strategy involves building the Trample Steams ASAP and chilling in the same room they are built until the 1st round of Minions then set them in the corner opposite of the B23R, then reap in the benefits, (my wife and I at first both got Jugg but then she got Jugg and I got Whos Who) I would suggest letting the Zombies destroy the current Trampels and getting new ones so the 2nd time the Minions appear you have fresh traps. Works awesome, 1 free perk, Max Ammo and 2000 points!

Also : You guys allready know me but ---

Name: [ACE] Zero
PSN/Xbox Live Name (Please specify): JuanLink26
Favourite WaW/BO1 map: Umm Firing Range
Favourite BO2 map: Grind + Standoff
Highest round you made it to (and the map you did it on): Umm IIRC 26 on Town?