• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nazi Zombies Club V3

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
[ACE] Zero;15769702 said:
Also : You guys allready know me but ---

Name: [ACE] Zero
PSN/Xbox Live Name (Please specify): JuanLink26
Favourite WaW/BO1 map: Umm Firing Range
Favourite BO2 map: Grind + Standoff
Highest round you made it to (and the map you did it on): Umm IIRC 26 on Town?

I meant Zombies maps :) I'll add you to the list soon.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
[ACE] Zero;15770934 said:
-_- I knew that, lol, its Kino (since I never got Map Packs) and in Bo2 its Town/Die Rise so far.

So why did you say Grind, Standoff, and Firing Range? :p

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
I've updated the OP with Zero's name, as well as a Verruckt strategy. Feel free to comment on it or post your own strategies!

Mister_SGG

I browsing the forums while banned and saw this, just now remembering to join.

Name: Ignika
PSN/Xbox Live Name (Please specify): GriffinLegion on PSN
Favourite WaW/BO1 map: Verruckt / Call of the Dead
Favourite BO2 map: Die Rise (so far)
Highest round you made it to (and the map you did it on): 75 on Kino der Toten

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Wait, you were banned? What for? And welcome to the club.

Mister_SGG

Wait, you were banned? What for?

Best I not mention it. Anyway:

http://mp1st.com/2013/03/27/rumor-b...s-most-terrifying-zombies-experience-to-date/

This interesting piece of information has me really intrigued, especially the part about "most terrifying zombies experience to date". I don't see how they can make Zombies really scary, although there are are occasional times where the last zombie quietly sneaks up on you and you jump to the ceiling.

And on the title, "Mob of the Dead", it sounds really bland and uncreative to me. Almost as bad as Moon. Like, sh*t they could have at least made it "Moon" in german.

Edit: Checked Moon in German and it is "Mond" so I don't blame them actually :p

Last edited:

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
So after seeing the gameplay trailer for Mob of the Dead, what do you all think? How do you think the Afterlife mechanic will function? What kind of buildables do you think we'll see?

Mister_SGG

My favourite thing off the bat is that it is set in an older time period than ever before, which is interesting as this will affect what kind of weapons are found. We already know the Tommy gun is back and the AK47 has made an appearance, which is awesome. Personally I was hoping for the PPSH, but instead we have the same boring-ass modern weapons. Some more cool things:

-The whole Purgatory/afterlife thing seems okay, but a little confusing and to be honest I really hope it doesn't become a recurring thing.

-The Boss Zombie looks... uh, challenging, but possibly even more annoying than George -_-

-New perk, seems good, but I'm curious as to how long the shock is an instant-kill or if it always is. If the latter is true it seems very OP.

BlazingCold

Name: Totodile is Beast
PSN/Xbox Live Name (Please specify): Ricksterroo (2nd account)
Favourite WaW/BO1 map: Kino der Toten (havent whipped out BO1 for a long time)
Favourite BO2 map: Mob Of The Dead
Highest round you made it to (and the map you did it on): 52, Town, Old XBLA

I just realized this skimming through this thread. DIE RISE WAS A TEST FOR MOB OF THE DEAD!

Think about it. Sliquifier? Almost the acidgat.
Who's Who? Afterlives.
The roof in Die Rise takes a ton of effort to get to. Um, Mob of the dead much?
No idea where the hell the box is. Mob of the fricking dead!
Minions? The guard in mob of the dead!

Mob of the dead is a creative new map, yet Die Rise was a remake. This just clicked.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
I just realized this skimming through this thread. DIE RISE WAS A TEST FOR MOB OF THE DEAD!

Who's Who? Afterlives.

Mob of the dead is a creative new map, yet Die Rise was a remake. This just clicked.

Hmm...I don't know. It's a bit of a stretch. I can definitely see the similarities, but I'm going to have to go negative on this one. I'm pretty sure that MotD would have been in development at around the same time as Die Rise (maybe a few weeks later), so they would have had the ideas going on at the same time. The Minions/Guard is a huge stretch, so I don't think that's even close enough to even mention. The "No idea where the hell the box is" makes total sense :D and the roof as well. Who's Who's is pretty close, but the Sliquifier, again, is not that much similar. A bit, but not a ton.

And what do you mean? Die Rise was a remake? Lol.

Oh yeah, welcome to the club :p
EDIT: Also I put your name in as Xbox, hope that that's correct.

Last edited:

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮

Acidgat shoots liquid, but the raygun and winter's howl looked similar. Was one a test for the other? no.
Who's Who? Afterlives.
Because being a trippy version of yourself makes you a ghost
So was the top deck of the boat on Call of the dead being copied? What about the rooftop lunar lander on Ascension? Or maybe the roof of the diner in Tranzit?
the box on die rise always spawns in the same spot. Not to hard to get to, just not worth going for. Mob of the dead's box is usually in the warden's office. little harder to reach, but not too bad.
No. Not at all. The jumping nova crawlers are just the nova crawlers from Kino, Five, and the phasing crawlers from Moon. the guards were meant to be a toned down version of Romero. A dev who worked on the mob said that the map was trying to be inspired by Call of the dead (hence the similar name and mappack progression). Not trying to bring you down, just my point of view.

So jumping down flights of elevators, being able to jump across areas of a zombie map, sliding down slabs of concrete, and the implementation of elevators is uncreative? I admit it wasn't too innovative, but it did take some creativity. Mob of the dead was quite creative as well however. By this logic, you could say moon was a test for tranzit as a large map. Technically, all the maps are tests. Especially Nacht as it was the first map. Verrückt was the first perk map as well as with traps. Isn't that a test? Is the random perk locations of Shi No Numa a test for future maps? What about the teleporters and pack a punch on Der Riese. It's all arguable, but I don't see how Die Rise correlates directly as a test for Alcatraz Island's Hell Hole (Cookie for whoever gets that one) ;)
Just my opinion.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
It's all arguable, but I don't see how Die Rise correlates directly as a test for Alcatraz Island's Hell Hole (Cookie for whoever gets that one) ;)

The flaming pit thing you throw the Tomahawk into to get the Hell's Redeemer? Gimme mah cookie.

Totodile man, we're not trying to shut you down, but your theory doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Sorry :)

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
The flaming pit thing you throw the Tomahawk into to get the Hell's Redeemer? Gimme mah cookie.

Totodile man, we're not trying to shut you down, but your theory doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Sorry :)

That as well as the fact of the hell hounds. Also the bodies in the showers. And well.... this gives all the other hell references in the map. Also what ducks said about your idea. It was a good theory, just doesn't really have any grounds or basis.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
So what do you guys think of the new map, "Buried", coming out in the Vengeance DLC pack? And there's also the new version of the Ray Gun, the Ray Gun Mark 2 (Iron Man much?).

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So Buried is the stuff. I got it and immediatly played it, got to about Round 20 and then got swarmed while looking for the box (It was up in the room with Quick-Revive). Didn't know about the mansion/banshees, or the maze so I didn't Pack-A-Punch. But still great map. I played it with some friends and we got to about Round 25 in a 4 player game. Best moment I freed the Gaint and got the bowl of candy on R4 with the LSAT, gave the Gaint the candy and he started just kicking Zombies in the face randomly. So funny, and Ray Gun Mark 2 is the Collest Gun Evar!!!!!!!!!!

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Yeah, I went to a friend's house a couple days ago and there were about 5 of us wanting to play. The first time I went into the mansion it was pretty creepy, because I knew they would be chasing me but they just kept popping up in front of me, very scary. I like the map, it just feels like there's too much to do, like, you have to jump through all these hoops to do anything. Still enjoyable though.