• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nazi Zombies Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
welcome! actually PhD was the best on ascension cause you could have 2 people jumping off the stairs where you bought it and another two guarding the windows. and as if we don't already have enough questions/topics

What is your favourite camping place out of all the maps?
for me it is in der reise on the cat walk

^ Haha. Same strategy we used on Ascension. I think at one point we had three people diving one after the other. It was one constant explosion that would last the whole round.

I really like a similar spot to yours. The place where you turn on the power is where we usually hold out for a good amount of rounds using trench guns and hitting up the mystery box and getting enough points for jugg, speed cola, and double tap. Usually when we start getting over run or just feel like upgrading something at the time we'll open the door to the teleporter and one will watch the room and the other will watch outside.

And to add one more question to the bunch :)
What is your favorite wall weapon and mystery box weapon? (Could be either game Waw or Black Ops)

Off the wall I would I'd say the Stakeout or Trench Gun. I like my shotguns in zombies.
From the box I'd go with the Galil/Commando or the L96 is becoming my new favorite. I also like the ballistic knife with a bowie knife or sickle.

Last edited:

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
yeah the ascension strategy was awesome!

What is your favorite wall weapon and mystery box weapon?
from the box it would have to be the browning from WaW, since it was so epic! in BO's it would be the galil, RPK, ray gun, thunder gun/wonderwaffle/winters howl/v-1311(or what ever it's called). from the wall it would be MP40's and AK74-u's and stakeouts

Mister_SGG

Name: BigWhite/Matt
Highest Zombie round (and the map you did it on): I've almost gotten to 40 on kino on my own and with varying people on just about any map I've been 20+ rounds every game.
Favourite map: Tie between Moon and Der Riese
Favourite Wonder Weapon: Gun: Ray Gun and the Gersch. Got to love black holes :)
PSN / Xbox Gamertag: BigWhiteLulz xbox live

Added.

Yuck... camping.

What is your favorite wall weapon and mystery box weapon? (Could be either game Waw or Black Ops)

I love the PTRS from the WaW box, and the Thompson off the wall.

Mister_SGG

Bump... I aplogise for the double post but we've been bumped back to page two in the Clubs forum and that won't do... please guys stay active.

But, eh, I added rule #7. There already was a rule number seven but now it's eight, so please read seven... Good.

littlea53

Prince of Darkness

What SGG said.

MG42 in WaW, and the M16 off the wall in BO.

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
I just got 2. Rezzurection and First Strike.

Mister_SGG

Okay... new topic.

If you don't have Hardened or Prestige edition of BLOPS, are you more excited for the classic maps on BLOPS or Moon? If you already have the DLC then which map do you like most?

If you do have the Hardened or Prestige edition, what did you think about / are you expecting with Moon?

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
Moon is pretty bad for me so far, i am most impressed with der riese's remake

Mister_SGG

Moon's awful, the low gravity and having to go back to damn Area 51 for Juggernog and Sleight of Hand are both a pain in the a**.

*IZ*

I'm downloading the maps as I'm typing this. I'm really excited!

Okay... new topic.

If you don't have Hardened or Prestige edition of BLOPS, are you more excited for the classic maps on BLOPS or Moon? If you already have the DLC then which map do you like most?

If you do have the Hardened or Prestige edition, what did you think about / are you expecting with Moon?

I bought it mainly for Moon but I really like being able to play the remakes.

Moon's awful, the low gravity and having to go back to damn Area 51 for Juggernog and Sleight of Hand are both a pain in the a**.

Moon is great! It's a whole lot harder then any of the other maps but I like having a challenge.

Shadow XD001

Wow, I haven't posted in a while. :p

If you already have the DLC then which map do you like most?
I'd have to say Der Riese. I like Der Riese because it's a really easy map to get used to and it's also very easy to PAP a gun :D

Also, I have all four DLCs. My favorite is Rezurrection and my least favorite is Escalation (CotD has grown on me, but the MP Maps SUCK) and First Strike is second and Annihilation is third.

Hey guys, when we get a lot more members (which I hope we will), do you think it would be cool to have a Zombie Tournament? We could have it involve all the maps and then we could try to have four members for each map. Of course, you would be paired up with people with the same system as you.

I know it seems early to say that, but it's just an idea.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
I'd like to join.

Username: lover4latias
Highest round and map I did it on: 33 on Der Reise
Favorite map: Der Reise
Favorite waffle weapon: Wonderwaffe DG-3
Xbox Gamertag: TRUE DESPAIR

Mister_SGG

Hey guys, when we get a lot more members (which I hope we will), do you think it would be cool to have a Zombie Tournament? We could have it involve all the maps and then we could try to have four members for each map. Of course, you would be paired up with people with the same system as you.

I know it seems early to say that, but it's just an idea.

Holy ****, that's an amazing idea. We'd actually already be able to do it but we need a few more PSN members. Eh, if there were some sort of point system here, you'd get OVER 9000 a bunch.

I'd like to join.

Username: lover4latias
Highest round and map I did it on: 33 on Der Reise
Favorite map: Der Reise
Favorite waffle weapon: Wonderwaffe DG-3
Xbox Gamertag: TRUE DESPAIR

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.