• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nazi Zombies Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. Like I said before, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some people will love Moon, some will want their money back.

Theses are facts. I do like having a challenge but sometimes Moon makes me want to chunk the controller through the tv.

How do you guys feel about having the Mule Kick perk on ALL maps now?

I personally love it. Mule Kick has to be one of my favorites perks next to PhD Flopper.

I've also been failing to be active here lol. I borrowed a friend's AC: Brotherhood and have been playing that since it's one of the greatest game series ever :) IMO.

Mister_SGG

I don't think it's that big of a change. Three guns is great, but definitely not to be prioritized over Juggernaut or Sleight of Hand.

Hey, um... everyone in the club should add each other as friends because I'm lonely it helps us grow in to a better community or something.

And, new rule! Check the list, it's #8.

And since we're a rape training community, I suggest we all watch this guy's videos. He's #1 solo Zombies player global, and I'm subbed to him but of course that is optional.

Last edited:

Shadow XD001

And since we're a rape training community, I suggest we all watch this guy's videos. He's #1 solo Zombies player global, and I'm subbed to him but of course that is optional.

Syndicate! I've seen his videos, and he's amazing! Too bad Syndicate hasn't uploaded that many Zombies videos from Black Ops lately, though.

As for Mule Kick, I think it's great, but Treyarch should make it easier to switch through each guns. Oh, and I'm going to send everyone who has an Xbox 360 a friend request. Also, with the Tournament, we'll need a lot more people. (On PS3 AND Xbox) If we want to play all Zombie Maps for the tournament with four people on each map, we'll need 44 people on each system so 88 in total! Hopefully we'll get that soon so we can play in the tournament since it's going to be really fun. (Oh, and I excluded Dead Ops Arcade, btw)

My gamertag is x 0wn4ag3 x for anyone who gets a friend request and doesn't know who that is.

^^ I was wondering who had sent me a request lol.
You just have to remember the order of your guns(which is annoying sometimes for sure).

Mister_SGG

Also, with the Tournament, we'll need a lot more people. (On PS3 AND Xbox) If we want to play all Zombie Maps for the tournament with four people on each map, we'll need 44 people on each system so 88 in total! Hopefully we'll get that soon so we can play in the tournament since it's going to be really fun. (Oh, and I excluded Dead Ops Arcade, btw)

Well, if we wanted to do every map with a different group of people it'd be 88people, yeah, but we don't really need to do it, just games with all kinds of groups with anyone who'd want to do the tournament. And, of course, we'd need to find a time suitable for everyone. It's a lot of work, but it'd be worth it.

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
This will help in keeping Ammo stocked, but I see no other use for it. 3 guns are great as back-ups.

Mister_SGG

I just played a few games of Zombies with all the Rezurrection maps with rangerdude32. It's funny, he hasn't joined the club yet. He's a great Zombies player.

And, after playing it a bit more, and getting more used to it, I'm starting to warm up to Moon.

*IZ*

^We need to play!

I'm totally digging the new map pack. My new fav map is the asylum. (forgot its german name)

Moon is hard! Like extremely hard, the thing that messes me up is when they jump by themselves. I need people to play with since random ppl are cheap and I always have to open the doors.

I agree to the tourny! I think we would have to make it fair since not everyone has the map packs.

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
I got Rezzuerection a few couple weeks ago. I personally like the low gravity on moon as I can evade zombies by jumping over them. But I don't have live right now. I may be getting it soon though...

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
BigWhite; said:

Mule kick is a Godsend for me. Extra ammo is always appreciated even though you could do this via glitch on Shi no Numa and I think Der Riese.

Mister_SGG

New topic :p

Do you think they should put all the perks in Nact der Untoten, not just Mule Kick?

I don't, no perks is what makes Nacht unique.

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
Do you think they should put all the perks in Nact der Untoten, not just Mule Kick?
First of, How did they do this? Was there an edit? Anyhow, I agree with SGG. It was unique because you had no help besides the box.

Shadow XD001

New topic :p

I don't, no perks is what makes Nacht unique.

Agreed. If all perks were added to Nacht, then people would get to higher rounds, but it just wouldn't be the same and Nacht wouldn't be unique. Oh, and you guys should put a link to this club in your signature so people can click on it and join.

Mister_SGG

Agreed. If all perks were added to Nacht, then people would get to higher rounds, but it just wouldn't be the same and Nacht wouldn't be unique. Oh, and you guys should put a link to this club in your signature so people can click on it and join.

Already done :p

A friend and I got to round 29 on Der Riese the other day using terrible weapons(or what we consider terrible). I know was using an upgraded python and 2 other guns but I can't remember lol. I want to say some sniper rifles. We just kept buying guns and upgrading them for fun. We also played a match with randoms but they didn't have mics so we made them open up all the doors and then I acquired the crossbow from the box, upgraded and began to shoot all the bolts at them so the zombies would crowd them and down them. It was pretty funny. I wish I could have recorded it.

Mister_SGG

A friend and I got to round 29 on Der Riese the other day using terrible weapons(or what we consider terrible). I know was using an upgraded python and 2 other guns but I can't remember lol. I want to say some sniper rifles. We just kept buying guns and upgrading them for fun. We also played a match with randoms but they didn't have mics so we made them open up all the doors and then I acquired the crossbow from the box, upgraded and began to shoot all the bolts at them so the zombies would crowd them and down them. It was pretty funny. I wish I could have recorded it.

Honestly, the Black Ops snipers are both beast upgraded. They're not the PTRS, though.

First of, How did they do this? Was there an edit?

If your console is connected to the internet the perk will be on the map but if you're not connected then the maps will be like normal.

Honestly, the Black Ops snipers are both beast upgraded. They're not the PTRS, though.

They are but getting headshots with hordes running at you is kind of difficult. If you don't headshot it takes a couple hits in the upper twenties. I want to say it's a one hit kill headshot up to somewhere in the thirties.

Mister_SGG

They are but getting headshots with hordes running at you is kind of difficult. If you don't headshot it takes a couple hits in the upper twenties. I want to say it's a one hit kill headshot up to somewhere in the thirties.

L96A1 + Double Tap = beast

You need to quickscope, though.

Went to round 25 last night with a friend on Der Riese both just using a double barrel shotgun upgraded for several rounds before downing ourselves since we had to leave. The double barrel shotgun is beast and I plan to use it more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.