• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nazi Zombies Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
NEW TOPIC!!!!!

Whats your favorite quote by any of the characters?

My personal one is by Richtofen on Moon when the excavator is about to breach the base.

"If my calculations are correct, that big digging thingy is going to FUCK US UP!"

Last edited:
What's your favorite quote by any of the characters?

Anything from Nikolai is funny. I like the song he sings when you take off the space suit on Moon.

Mister_SGG

Sorry for being inactive guys, I was away for my birthday. My parents took me to New York, although what that has to do with anything I don't know.

Right, so, about this tournament, it can't hurt to plan it all out in advance, can it? Here's what I'm thinking: we all vote for a few maps (probably four or five, right now we vote out of all eleven and then the top four/five), and every group will play the maps chosen and the group who makes it to the highest round on that map will be awarded with a prize to be revealed at a later date. First thing's first, we're gonna need to know what map we'll all be playing. So, vote for some maps. Any map, just remember not everyone has certain maps, i.e. CotD. Any questions?

My vote goes to Nacht Kino der Toten.

Last edited:

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
I vote for Kino or Moon. Just to let you know, I don't have Shangri La or Call of the Dead.

Ohh, happy late birthday SGG! (hope NY was fun~)

I also apologize for not posting. I hardly get to play Zombies (or touch my PS3) these days. OTL I got to play this weekend fortunately~ The WaW maps were pretty hard so it'll take a while to adjust to those. I'm not even used to Shangri-La or Moon. Getting close with Call of the Dead, ahaha.

What's your favorite quote by any of the characters?
Gotta agree with BigWhite on this one. Especially when it comes between him and vodka. :p "It tried to take my vodka!"

But I also love a lot of things President Kennedy says, heehee. "I see in America, unafraid of beauty and grace... but you beasts aren't helping!"

As for the tournament, I don't have Ascension so if that wins I won't be able to enter. I vote for Kino der Toten, one of the WaW maps or Call of the Dead. But my vote's leaning more on Kino.

Mister_SGG

Thanks Sweet May, it was great.

Kino would probably be a good choice considering how it's a really easy map to play and everyone would get to pretty high rounds therefore the tournament would be longer and more fun, whereas with Nacht der Untoten it'd be a lot harder. Uh, I'm changing my vote to Kino der Toten.

As for the favourite quote, I also really like J.F.K.'s lines, like this, for instance.
"Ugh... need some beans for the chowder here!"

Mister_SGG

ZOMG NO POSTS IN 10 DAYS

Well, uh, today me and my buddies played Custom Zombies and we played a map called Warzone. Don't know if you ever heard of it, but it's pretty cool and the PPSh-41 is on the wall. Made it to Round 23, but then I got a nuke and it glitched and the zombies stopped spawning. Sadface.

And then we tried out a new map, it's called "Tiny". You spawn in a tiny little box hardly big enough for a full party and there are about 8 or 10 windows all around it. No perks, and just the MP40, Thompson and STG-44 on the wall. Round 19.

Shadow XD001

Sorry for not posting in a while.

Custom Zombies? That's on W@W for the PC right? Do you actually make your own map?

As for the tournament, I'd probably say Kino Der Toten. It's a very easy map and everyone has it. Or, we could just ask everyone who has each map pack and then go from there. For now, we should just play Kino Der Toten or Five since this will be the first tournament and it will be better when we have more people.

SGG, it would still be a great idea to ask everyone what Map Pack they have and put that on the first post so we have it.

Mister_SGG

Custom Zombies? That's on W@W for the PC right? Do you actually make your own map?

I've never made my own map, but if I wanted to I suppose I could.

SGG, it would still be a great idea to ask everyone what Map Pack they have and put that on the first post so we have it.

Yeah... that would be the best. Alright, so everybody post and tell me what BLOPS DLCs you have. As for me, I have all but Annihilation, or Shangri-La.

]Alright, so everybody post and tell me what BLOPS DLCs you have. As for me, I have all but Annihilation, or Shangri-La.
The only map pack I lack is Ascension. Every other map were given to me for free except for Moon.

Custom zombie maps sounds really cool too. ;__; Sucks MW3 doesn't have a zombie mode. OTL

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
Alright, so everybody post and tell me what BLOPS DLCs you have. As for me, I have all but Annihilation, or Shangri-La.

Same here.

I have the First Strike(Ascension) and Rezurrection(WaW maps and Moon) DLCs.
I've been playing MW2 lately so I haven't been on zombies much but last night a friend and I tried to do the easter egg on Moon but we couldn't get the two times we tried cause the other people we were playing with weren't so good lol. We're going to try it again today some time and hopefully we get it. He's already done so he's just helping me get it. I do have a new personal record on Der Riese. A friend and I got to round 28 before we managed to get ourselves cornered messing around. I'm playing Der Riese now solo and I'm at round 23 with a Thompson, STG-44, and Galil upgraded with Jugg, Speed Cola, Mule Kick(obviously lol), and double tap.

Here's a question, when you guys play solo do you use the Quick Revive perk?
I used to when I first started playing but now I never use it because 1) I'm 9999 times better now than I was when I first started playing and 2) I like seeing how far I can go with no second chance.

**EDIT** Still on round 23 lmao. I've been looking around the map bored and did the "Fly Trap" easter egg since it's pretty simple. Also went and found all of the radios and listened to them. Quite interesting.

Last edited:

Shadow XD001

I have all the Map Packs, which I forgot to add in my post.

Yes, only because I'm still a beginner at Zombies Solo, so it does help.

littlea53

Prince of Darkness

Every time. It helps immensely. Especially on Five.

Mister_SGG

Yes. I can make it to high enough rounds without it, but there's nothing wrong with having the chance to go farther. And since we're on the topic of solo...

Do you prefer Solo or Co-Op (2-4 players)Zombies?

I like solo best. Firstly, it's severely more difficult to do most strategies with more people, like [rape]trains. Second, I like how there's nobody there to rob you of your kills or points.

Status
Not open for further replies.