• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NBA 2k thread.

golduck#1

This thread is for any NBA 2k discussion. It could be old games or it could be upcoming games for the NBA 2k series, whatever the case this is the thread to talk about it. However, remember it is strictly NBA 2k, not NBA live or so fourth.

I may as well start off and. NBA 2k12 is expected to be realised later on in the year. Not much details have been realised but it has been said that the post season has had a major update. Should be interesting. I for one thought that 2k11 would be worse than 2k10, and 2k10 would be worse than 2k9. However I was wrong on that, so I expect that NBA 2k12 will probably be the best one to come out.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Yeah I saw the gameplay demo of 2K12 played by Kobe at the E3. The gameplay and graphics looks good, just like the older versions. Let's hope that 2K finally sort out the online issues it always suffers on.

golduck#1

Yeah I saw the gameplay demo of 2K12 played by Kobe at the E3. The gameplay and graphics looks good, just like the older versions. Let's hope that 2K finally sort out the online issues it always suffers on.

Yeah, the online can be really bad at times. I have always wondered if you are in the lead and the other person turns of there game does it count as a win for you?

Probably won't buy 2K12. I only really bought 2K11 for the Jordan Games.

Do you think Jordan will also be in 2K12? Like even in the 80's/90's and allstar team?

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Yeah, the online can be really bad at times. I have always wondered if you are in the lead and the other person turns of there game does it count as a win for you?

Do you think Jordan will also be in 2K12? Like even in the 80's/90's and allstar team?

To my knowledge it doesn't count if the guy quits on you, I tried to play online 3-4 times and the lag was too much so I said forgot it. As for the old school 80's/90's rosters, I hope they continue with those in 2K12 also the Jordan challenges was an awesome feature and were really cool to play, the 'Flu Game' was the best one for me.