• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NBA Club

Who should represent the Trailblazers?

• Vigaroth

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Zangoose

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

ysmr97

oieoverlay_zps054df391.gif

Hey fellow pro-basketball fans! Welcome to the NBA club, a club where you can promote, debate, or boast about your favorite team!

Submission Form:

Username:
Favorite NBA Team (Pick ONE):

Rules:

1) Abide by all SPPF rules
2) No flaming or trolling
3) No spam or double posts
4) To prove you are reading this, put this in your post: "Dunking Ambipoms."
5) Team rivalry's may be adressed and debated here, but do NOT let them get out of hand.
6) Have fun!

The Teams:

knicksu.png

Ysmr97
Chapter of Charizard

76ersf.png

None

iusdhtrt.png

Busterj99

mavericks.png

None

netsz.png

None

rockets.png

Colt45

erbkjisbt.png

None

grizzlies.png

RussellW.

nuggets.png

Hankka

pelicans.png

None

raptorss.png

None

spursj.png

None

bullsa.png

None

cavaliersn.png

None

pistonsh.png

None

timberwolvesb.png

None

trailblazers20.png

None

okcthunder.png

cancer0081
Shadow Lucario

More teams coming soon, but don't let the lack of your team's representation stop you from joining! The userbars are being made as we speak!

Thanks to Inferno Productions for ALL the art!​

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Dunking Ambipoms.

Username: Chapter of Charizard
Favorite NBA Team (Pick ONE): One? Ugh... Well, obviously the Knicks.

AND, AH, I DONT EXACTLY SEE ANY CREDIT FOR ALL THE USERBARS AND CLUB BANNER I MADE YOU! HMMMMMph!!

EDIT:
ysmr, i can delete this post if you want me to. This way, your "Today's Games" section would be at the top.

Last edited:

ysmr97

Today's Games

Last edited:

ysmr97

Accepted! A Nuggets fan huh? I'm so sorry about last night lol. There's always next year! Andre Iguolada had a pretty good game.

Last edited:

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Yeah, we lost to the better team. It was a good series though and we gave it everything we had. Eagerly awaiting to see how the Nuggets are going to fare next year.

ysmr97

Great outlook! I'm personally scared about my knicks. They were up 3-0 in games, and now they are 3-2, with game 6 tonight. I personally believe they'll win, but still, WAY too close for comfort I say!

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I agree. Not that we definitely wont win, but it's just so close and I dont want to risk anything! Sigh...

BTW, gl with the nuggets man. We all have these hard times... LOL

ysmr97

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! And the Knicks win the series 88-80!!!!!!! Here we come Pacers!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
OMFG I was pretty much trembling at the end of that game. Didnt want them to blow their lead!

Where are all the members? ;-;

Ill make more userbars and maybe thatll boost popularity. BTW, do u think the Pacers will be a problem for the knicks? I tend to underestimate them.

ysmr97

Yes they will be, IMO. They are a great team, but the Knicks have beaten them before.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Ugh... I would add you but I cant! LOL Im itching for more members. What does IMO mean? I think that the Knicks will beat 'em but you never know.

ysmr97

Accepted!!!!!! I'll just have to wait until the Thunder user bar is finished. Good job last night btw!

@Chapter

It means in my opinion. They will definately struggle, but I think the Knicks will pull through to the Eastern Finals. But, ultimately, they'll be shut down by the Heat

Last edited:

Cancer0081

Team Aqua member
here's hoping the Heat play more than 4 games in the semis, they can't look too good or they'll have to be tested for mechanical parts. on the basis that steroid testing would be inconclusive at least. also hoping for a good series against the Grizzlies..... I think they're one of the more physical teams the Thunder play against.

ysmr97

Here's! And yeah. The Grizzlies are really proving their worth this series.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Dunking Ambipoms.

Username: Shadow Lucario

Favorite Team: Oklahoma City Thunder

ysmr97

Accepted! Yay! Shadow! I'll tell Chapter to get started on OKC, quick! Also, who should represent the Trailblazers: Vigaroth or Zangoose?

Last edited:

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I say Zangoose. Give the Trailblazers something cool right? "P

ysmr97

Yeah, i guess so. They just have the same color scheme, so its a tough choice!