• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NBA Club

Who should represent the Trailblazers?

• Vigaroth

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Zangoose

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
It was Memphis with 99 and OKC with 93. It was a good game and both teams played well.

ysmr97

Ah so close... I saw the first 10 mins or so. I may piss off the 2 OKC fans we have, but I'm kinda rooting for Memphis... Lol

I'm watching the Bulls/ Heat game right now. Great game.

Last edited:

Cancer0081

Team Aqua member
OKC is kinda in the underdog position now since they lost Westbrook. it's pretty much wish on a star time that we get pass the Grizzlies. but they are a pretty physical team. the refs seemed to ignore or just somehow not see some of the fouls Memphis pulled too. though congrats to the Warriors for breaking their losing streak in San Antonio's arena last night.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
Username: RussellW.
Favorite NBA Team: Memphis Grizzlies (Closely beat the Rockets, Pelicans and Raptors)

ysmr97

Hey guys! Sorry for the lil bit of inactivity! I've been so busy! Watchin my Knicks right now! J.R. had a ONE HUNDRED AND TWO degree temp this morning!!!! And btw, ACCEPTED!

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
And the Grizzlies pull out the win, 86-81! Woohoo!!!!!

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
When Westbrook comes back (Hopefully soon so this series isn't a sure fire Grizzlies win), the Thunder are way better, so don't worry about this being long term, just long enough for the Grizzlies to win the series

Cancer0081

Team Aqua member
Westbrook won't be back until next season at best. unlike other players, who must of not had serious meniscus tears, Westbrook is out for a while. it's been in the paper that he's gonna be on crutches for at least 4 or 5 weeks after the surgery. but I meant that I hope the Thunder don't keep having these physical grinding playoff series against the Grizzlies year after year.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
I knew he wouldn't be coming back for a while, I was just saying I wish he wouldn't have torn his meniscus so this series would be interesting. I also could have worded my post a little bit better, sorry about that. Good luck to the Thunder.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
That Spurs/Warriors game was intense. When I saw they were going into overtime I knew it would get really good.

ysmr97

Well, with J.R. and Martin BOTH being sick, and Shumpert with a sore left knee, I'm afraid the Knicks will lose game 4 too :(

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
Done watching Heat games. They're too good! Aggghhhhh

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
The Heat is just about the only team that doesn't have a key player injured. I don't really like watching their games either. Basically already know the outcome.

ysmr97

I honestly hate the Heat, just because their so good!

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
I don't hate them, it's just that they're so boring to watch

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I honestly hate the Heat, just because their so good!
TAKE IT BACK!

Anyone here the dude on YES say that "Basketball is a sport of thugs" or something? Mike francesa replied with how its an american sport (and an awesome one for that matter) and even tho he did rant for a bit i was like "YO BASKETBALL IS AN AMAZING SPORT!"

Well, yep. lol

Thunder game was incredible. Anyone see it? (Late response to it lol)

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
I saw it and THE GRIZZLIES WON!!!! I really do think the Thunder are done for, they've not been as good since Westbrook tore his meniscus

ysmr97

I'm actually rooting for the Grizzlies. I'd like to see them take on the Heat. Also, I found out that Smith, Martin, and Shump are all playing tonight. With 2 sick, and 1 with a sore knee, we may be in for dissapointment. Kenyon's even starting :/ Smooth move, Woodson

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
And the Grizzlies are going to the Western Conference Finals! We have silenced the Thunder!