• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NBA Thread

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Didn't expect much on the Cavs and Heats game. Cavs just got killed throughout the quarter. There is no surprise that Heats won.

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
Was always going to happen. Very overrated game. Even though I hate LeBron (have always hated him, not just after 'the decision'), I'm glad he still did the chalk toss. Shows he doesn't give a toss about the crowd and boos etc. He actually impressed me with it.

Vernikova

Champion
The Cavaliers just quit in that game. I turned it off after the first quarter because I began to get bored by it.

Taichi

Ouch. As a Knicks fan, last night's game hurt me deep. Not the fact that we lost, but HOW we lost. When Paul Pierce's shot went in, there was 0.7 left on the clock yet when we inbound the ball, there's 0.4? wtf?

TheBoss

Charizard Tamer
Lakers all the way baby!! Been a Laker's fan since I was a baby, and I always will be :)

annabelletheraikou

I am a huge Lakers fan - have been since I was little. :)

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Ouch. As a Knicks fan, last night's game hurt me deep. Not the fact that we lost, but HOW we lost. When Paul Pierce's shot went in, there was 0.7 left on the clock yet when we inbound the ball, there's 0.4? wtf?
They adjusted the clock correctly after reviewing the shot.

Vernikova

Champion
The Knicks must be looking like an attractive place for Anthony to go despite their bad defense. Of course, it's not like the Nuggets need to trade him to the Knicks but still.

Taichi

I just realized that after last night not only do we need another superstar, we need a new sixth man. Wilson Chandler use to be that before the Turiaf injury. Now that he starts, nobody's willing to step up on the second unit.

TheBoss

Charizard Tamer
annabelletheraikou said:
I am a huge Lakers fan - have been since I was little. :)

You're a smart one haha. Lakers is where it's at. Looking forward to seeing how the playoffs end up going down the road. I'd love to see LA get em another ring, of course.

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
Kobe with a single point game today. Can't remember the last time that happened. Shame they won though. It annoys me immensly when teams I hate such as the Heat and Lakers can flick a switch it seems and turn a great, tight game (re: Lakers 76ers today and also Heat Knicks) into blowouts.

Also, Blake Griffin is a beast and will be a beast. Will be a travesty is he doesn't make the all-star game. While his team sucks his play has been phenomenal.

Vernikova

Champion
Let's just hope that Griffin won't become like Oden (Who's still young so you never know) or Ming and just get injured playing the way he is playing. It's too bad that the team he's on isn't very good at the moment (The idiot owner they have isn't helping either).

annabelletheraikou

You're a smart one haha. Lakers is where it's at. Looking forward to seeing how the playoffs end up going down the road. I'd love to see LA get em another ring, of course.

Haha me too! I just hope their play gets better, since that Christmas day game was really...uh, not good.

Also, Blake Griffin is a beast and will be a beast. Will be a travesty is he doesn't make the all-star game. While his team sucks his play has been phenomenal.

Blake Griffin is amazing. He's so talented and I really hope that he does get into the all-star game as well.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
What's really funny is that teams that have done exceptionally well throughout the season, like the Spurs, don't get attention except when they get beaet, but teams like the Heat get all the hype just because they have a thug like LeBron.

Sad, isn't it?

Vernikova

Champion
Well, when you put arguably the best player in the league right now and another top superstar on the same team it's going to cause some headlines. Anyway, wouldn't it be better for the Spurs to go under the radar this season?

Taichi

Sometimes i hate the fact that Blake Griffin pulled a Greg Oden last year. If he wasn't technically a rookie right now, my man Landry Fields would be in the number spot for ROY.

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
Spurs wouldn't care at all that they have best record and are unnappreciated. No doubt they'd actually embrace it. Though I think the Mavericks have been the best team this year. Spurs are rightfully taking advantage of an easyish schedule. Mavs have beat Heat twice, Magic, Thunder today etc. etc. 11-1 road record is very, very impressive.

annabelletheraikou

Wow, the Spurs are really good. (Of course, I could've guessed because of their record, but still.) The game tonight was good up until the second half. Geez, the Lakers really need to get their act together - I say this with as much love as possible lol.

Is anyone else looking forward to Thursday's games on TNT? I really enjoy watching the Magic play, and the Knicks are actually really good. Spurs/Mavs is an interesting matchup to watch as well.

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
I am. Unfortunately, being stuck in NZ we only get two games a week, Thursday and Saturday (you're wednesday and friday). Also unfortunately I only ever see the Lakers, Celtics or bloody Heat play. Never anyone else. All because Stern and everyone else are up there arses, particularly the Heat's.

annabelletheraikou

Even though I am a Lakers fan, I do agree with you about the teams most often shown. And that sucks! I usually get to watch games on Wed, Thurs, and Fri. Sometimes on Sunday, but that's usually later into the season.

I did get to watch the Clippers/Jazz game tonight, though. Really enjoy watching Blake Griffin play, even if they lost the game in the end.