• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NBA Thread

bushie

rumor has it the lakers are inquiring about igoudala. artest and odom for andre good for the lakers bad for the sixers. hopefully we get the minnesota trade which is iggy for the 2nd overall pick or GS trade which is iggy for ellis. the lakers getting destroyed by the mavs now have them shopping around odom/artest. minnestota turned down odom for the 2nd overall pick.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Do they? Because I thought Pat Riley came out like 5 days ago and said they are not splitting the 3 up? I could be wrong however.

I vaguely remember hearing something about their contracts from all the way in the beginning season. But I could be wrong too.

Draft reaction: No surprise for the first 3 picks.

Edit: rank up.

Lord Scalgon

What title?
Speaking of 'outside the draft'...

ron-artest-peace-530x318.jpg

Ron Artest - officially known as "Metta World Peace"?

Probably worse than Chad Ochocinco, if you ask me. Wouldn't be surprised if Artest pulls off an Ochocinco...

bushie

i love what the bobcats have done in the draft they moved up and got 2 positions of need. the congo center and kemba walker 2 playes mose experts said are going to be good.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
George Hill to the Pacers. Rudy Fernandez to the Mavs

Yeah and Andre Miller went back to Denver in exchange for Felton. Also a big three way trade with Stephen Jackson, Beno Udrih and Shaun Livingston to the Bucks, Corey Maggette to the Bobcats and Salmons back to the Kings.

bushie

minnesota drafted williams when there already packed with versatiles forwards love/beasely i guess offers weren't too good. they also traded flynn because of rubio i personally think rubio is overrated

Prelude

Prelude
I think the Bucks are going to be alright next year. Average is good for them.

OKC still doesn't have an scoring center, unless Nazr can get some more moves.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
I think the Bucks are going to be alright next year. Average is good for them.

OKC still doesn't have an scoring center, unless Nazr can get some more moves.

If Bogut can stay heathly that is. But if he is, the Bucks should be back in the playoffs.

I don't think OKC need an offensive center too much, they got offense in Durant, Westbrook and Harden. If they're that desperate they could trade for Jefferson or Bargnani. Lopez and Horford are better but OKC would have to trade at least one of their big three.

bushie

the kings moves don't make much sense they got the least out of the trade.they still need PG.hill was traded rather than parker the spurs also didn't make much sense but the pacers got a PG

Trainer Orange

Pokémon Runner
the kings moves don't make much sense they got the least out of the trade.they still need PG.hill was traded rather than parker the spurs also didn't make much sense but the pacers got a PG

Yeah, I'm kinda scratching my head. So far it sounds like they were really unhappy with their small forward position, so that's why they got Salmons back. Looking forward to what the local TV commentator has to say on his radio show later today.

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
I dunno, I'm feeling really sad the Kings traded Beno. He was the most consistently solid player for them during these lean years. Have to see how it goes when the season starts.

But they got Jimmer!

Lol I read the article about it. Do I smell attention *****?

Funnily enough, 'Metta World Peace', when derived from Latin, translates to 'I am attention seeking' or something along those lines. Can't remember the phrase exactly

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I was playing basketball and my friend dunked the ball into the hoop. He's African-American so we call him… oh, I forgot the name of that NBA guy.