• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Needs of Three (619)

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
i don't know if this means anything but Saturn stated tha Azelf lives in another dimension, which its portal is at the bottom of the lake. Could have J end up in that dimension?

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
^That's what I was wondering as well. But who knows what might have happened to J and her Henchmen after that explosion. Guess we might or might not never know.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It's even sadder a second time when you see Hunter J's ship go down and once again, her fate is unknown. Yes she could've escaped but I don't see how, it would be difficult for her to have made her move. The way I see it, this way she gets taken down so that other newer villains can appear on the anime. Better this than having her turn good or having her start stalking Ash like TR.

Would you like to see J stalking Ash on a regular basis? I'll pass :/

I loved the dubbed version, and I can't wait to see how much emotion the VA's put into the finale's performance.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. It was awesome to see Gary again. This episode was very exciting and intense. One of the rare ones if I do say so myself.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I'm so glad they kept it that J dies and not edit with it. Good thing 4Kids don't dub pokemon anymore.

Dr Fuji wishes to remind you that 4Kids had no problem with his fate.

Anyway, I'll reserve judgement about J's fate. Honestly, I very strongly doubt that this is the last we'd see of her.

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
My God. A nice, horror-like intro to all the proceedings. Then, the headache attacks start. The kids are at fault themselves. Bloody altruism, and caring for someone you don't even know... Hunter J gets nailed by the last-gasp move of the 2 targets, and possibly dies, in a very dramatic way. I hope not, though.
TR again goes face, just to ruin TG-s plans. Well, their presence, along with Looker's will add to the already inflammatory situation with the twerps wasting no time at all in doing blind good deeds. All this makes for an infernal cocktail in the next few episodes.

Yeti

Banned
was this episode supposed to be a joke

because i was laughing the entire time

this is was so dumb LOL like it was just the worst serious episode ever
magma/aqua finale was definitely better than this mess... part 1 was just stupid and part 2 is a lolfest

GARY MOTHERTRUCKING OAK got beat down
saturn just smacked gary the truck up and gary got owned, bad. i was loling @ how sissy gary was because dude he just got destructioned.

also rofl @ j dying and tg being like OH! acting as if they care

gd mars can you pretend to have normal emotions? "i hope you're not hurt" yeah sure you do you'd be perfectly content if she was torn limb from limb in front of you 'lol' truck
why are mars and cyrus so jacked up????

r o f l @ cyrus yelling STOP
STEREOTYPICAL EVIL VILLAIN SCENE TIME
the second he said "stop" i knew what was going to happen - he was going to tell ash and chumps his plan and they'd be like NO (o _ o) and try and stop him asap
i was loling that entire scene, well the entire episode p much, but, what a joke

also dumb cynthia stopping her car in the middle of the road and getting out
she should consider her stupid self lucky this is the pokemon universe and there was no chance of her getting hit by oncoming traffic and winding up in a coma as TG reforms the world
like honestly??? "WUT PEOPLE VANISHED FROM MY CAR..... MUST BE A GOOD IDEA TO SUDDENLY BREAK AND HOP OUT, COMPLETELY MYSTIFIED"

how did she get to be champion again? dumbest champion.

why so lol ?_?

SmartD

Really good episode. What happened so far:

-Gary shows up, but Saturn stopped him before he could do anything.
-The bomb was dropped in Lake Valor, causing Azelf to appear
-Azelf was captured by J. Mesprit and Uxie appear to save Azelf.
-Mesprit and Uxie use Future Sight, but J captures them anyway.
-Just as J and her henchmen were leaving, Future Sight shoots them down.
-They crash in the lake and presumely through the portal Azelf came from. Probaby this won't be the last time we see J.
-The Lake trio teleports Ash and crew to Galactic Headquarters.
-Just as opposing sides were about to battle, Cyrus appears, and the crew realizes he's head of Team Galactic.

This episode had so many twists and turns. I can't wait to see the finale for this plot.

Brave Birdy

Great episode! The TG finale is starting to be a very awesome one. I was a little worried once I saw how many characters would be in this episode, but I feel that everyone is getting a decent amount of screen time and not distracting us from the plot.

On a side note, did anyone notice how Hunter J's henchman called her 'sir'? She didn't even seem to care, hahaha.

AstralEon

The one and only.
Whew, intense episode this turn out to be.

The beginning episode wasn't much of an opening. It seemed that it was rushed. But that's how all dreams start off, I guess.

Awesome to see Gary again. And hes got Umbreon with him too; Bonus. =)
I can see why Gary was being pushed around by TG. It was a move or lose kind of situation for him. He tried stopping Hunter J but TG was there to stop him and if he made a move against TG he would be overwhelmed.

I'm guessing Toxicroak has a higher movement speed over Umbreon, seeing that Toxicroak got first strike.

Hunter J is seriously living up to her expectations. Azelf was the first to go, then came Mesprit and Uxie. That Future Sight attacks got me thinking at first. Always a mystery. Hunter J was still able petrify them both in the end. Turns out that Future Sight attacks took down Hunter Js ship, along with her. Whoa, didn't see that coming....

TR didn't get much screen time this episode but they were funny. Hilarious name to call Looker, Lunch Box Guy. I like how both Looker and TR have the same concept going on; Disguising themselves as TG. It's like they were meant for each other. They are master of disguises after all. ;)

My same impression with Cynthia on this one. Here they are, driving along the road, and suddenly, out warps away Ash, Brock, and Dawn out of the blue.

All 3 of the reappear in TG HQ. As the battle was about to stir up, Cyrus interrupts and being all mighty about human emotions. But he says it in a serious matter, seriously. The guy needs to lighten up. New world order requires it. How else was the universe created?

The episodes stops as Ash and Co. striked first. I'm looking forward to the battle between Croagunk and Toxicroak the most. Croagunk is ready for this round.

Great cliff hanger. Overall, I give it a 9.5/10.
It was almost there. Just had a few rough around the edges here and there.

Last edited:

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Regarding Cyrus blabbing his plans--he does that in the game too. Many times. Just he's surrounded himself with people too stupid to know that "new world" isn't a metaphor.

Regarding J's henchmen calling her "sir"--it's a military term. Any commanding officer is called "sir" even if they're female. I don't know WHY but it happens.

kingkoopa1080

awesome ep. My only gripe would be how bad gary fought but i guess he really had no choice but to back down. Can't wait for next weeks episode.

halloweenghost

awesome episode cannot beleive there is such a fool to say this episode was laughable.. it was DAMN epic.. and I'm enjoying this story arc more then i have girtina and the sky warrior and Arceus and the jewel of life.
I find it amazing with the movie music added in and such. I love Darkrai's theme they played when J went down.. speaking of...

Wow wonder if she died or she ended up in that demension that was mentioned... only thing that makes me think she may have died was her visor floating up into the water.. wow..

I loved Team Rocket in the Episode sometimes they can be so annoying (yeah says the guy with team rocket in his avatar since he rejoined the forums) and sometimes they can be sooo lovable! sometimes i forget how awesome they are!

Poor Gary got it handed to him pretty hard..

I sooo eagerly look forward to the final part! (and CN,.. keep up having the episodes in widescreen..hopefully thats finally fixed for good!)

Last edited:

ank

Banned
Some fans are over exggerating about this episode being epic which it is not are all that good anyways, some people need to stop making it a fact about Hunter J death when she can still be alive and her glasses floating up don't mean that she is not alive, because she could have very much made it out with out anybody seeing her and that also means Gary aswell.

Last edited:

9Tales

Juniper is probably more arrogant, deluded and egotistical than Jessie and Ursula. Anyone agree? I mean, she thinks Mars, Saturn and herself were meant to be the ones the Lake Trio appeared to.
The final episode in this arc (in Japan) also implies she may either go a bit mad or already be as mad as Cyrus.

The final episode in this arc (in Japan) also implies she may either go a bit mad or already be as mad as Cyrus.

[img139]http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/mandyali/pa1258022517161.jpg[/img139]
Jupiter: Yeah i'm hot, mhmmmmmmmmm!!

[img139]http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/mandyali/pa1258022527717.jpg[/img139]
Jupiter: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE MWHAHAH MWGHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA! >8D
Others: o_________O ;-;12!!!!!!

Astus

This has probably been said numerous times but I'm gonna say it again, haha.
J looks very much like the hero of Colosseum. The resemblance is very striking.

I'm not really a fan of the Pokemon anime overall but I have caught the past couple of DP eps and I must say that I'm very impressed. While some of the lines are still sigh inducing, I'm liking the tone of the series. Hoping for some tragedy, as unlikely as that is.

halloweenghost

Some fans are over exggerating about this episode being epic which it is not are all that good anyways, some people need to stop making it a fact about Hunter J death when she can still be alive and her glasses floating up don't mean that she is not alive, because she could have very much made it out with out anybody seeing her and that also means Gary aswell.

and some fans (named ank) need to stop telling people what to do. I have not seen one person state a thing as fact.. it is all speculation and I did not say ANYTHING like J's possible death as fact.... this is a discussion board where people discuss things such as speculations and opinions.. and if you do not know how to participate correctly then...

and the EPISODES Have been EPIC.. make me stop considering that... because the episodes are rather epic in my opinion but you can't seem to tell the difference between when someone are stating their opinion as fact.

but anyways... I do like how the galactic trio beleive they are the chosen ones.. I find this part of the story rather fascinating, with the chosen one thing.. I have been deeply impressed by these episodes and think some people are being foolish to think these episodes are junk. but once more these are my OPINIONS

Last edited:

ash_forever

Greatest Hero
Sorry for the following, but my emotions are overwhelming me right now:

Finally, finally....SHE IS BACK
SHE, the heaven-sent angel who shines brighter than thousands of suns, SHE, one of the loveliest and most glorious beings of God's creation, SHE, the epitome of an (almost) perfect human,
She is back.

;444; ALL HAIL HER MAJESTY CYNTHIA ;444;

Ooooh, today we were presented one of Cynthia's greatest features: Even more than in "Losing its Lustrous" and "Double Team Turnover", we saw a fierce Cynthia, totally determined to save the world.
How great was her determined expression when she was driving along the road and talked about Team Galactic's plans!!
You could really feel (and next week you'll also be able to see) why she's the greatest Champion ever.
She knows everything about Team Galactic and obviously has been chasing and spying on them since her first encounter with Cyrus.
Moreover, she has a great vehicle and every superhero needs something like that, right?
She can be gentle and mild, but if necessary, she can be an elite warrior, a rebirth of the old Spartans and the Amazons alike.
Not even the best Marine soldier could hold a candle to her.

She's the brightest star in the sky, the fulfillment and realization of the eternal human quest to reach perfection.

Oh what a happy Easter this is!

And of course, everything else in this episode was brilliant as well.
Yes, without any doubt, this episode was flawless ans so I finally get the chance to award

10 out of 10 points!

Last edited:

AstralEon

The one and only.
but anyways... I do like how the galactic trio beleive they are the chosen ones.. I find this part of the story rather fascinating, with the chosen one thing.. I have been deeply impressed by these episodes and think some people are being foolish to think these episodes are junk. but once more these are my OPINIONS

Yes, one other thing I forgot to mention. They did say they were destined to be synchronized with the lake trio. That part always gets me worked up. It shows how selfish they can be. I despise them.....

@ash_forever. Completely off topic but I just had to say this.

I knew you've show up sooner or later. I love reading your comments about Cynthia. Always fun to read. =)