• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Never Ending Adventure

Charze

Always flyin'
Welcome to the Domain of Challenges. You are the adventurer, and no matter where you go, there will always be another obstacle or challenge to overcome. It is your goal to make it through each obstacle or battle in order to get to the next one. It proceeds as follows:

Person A:
There is a giant chasm you have to cross.

Person B:
I fly over it.

There's a giant spider you must defeat.

Person C:
I have my Magikarp use explosion to kill it.

You have to get the gem at the top of a mountain.

Person D:
I hire the Ice Climbers to grab it for me.

You are trapped in a room with no exits.

You can have a little more lengthy responses to the action, it purely depends on what you want to do.

Rules:
1. All SppF rules apply.
2. Keep everything in the thread PG.
3. HAVE FUN!
4. Ignore the people that troll and try to end it.

I really shouldn't need anymore rules than that.

I'll begin:

You are in the ocean surrounded by hungry sharks.

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide
I throw a disney channel star at one shark so there'll be a feeding frenzy over it, and swim away.

You are getting ganged up on by a group of Mole Thugs.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
... I spin-dash my way up the mountain and get the gem, causing an avalanche behind me.

You are trying to save a village from an avalanche.

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
I use my awesome troll powers to troll the troll who trolls all day, but it doesn't work. Instead, I ignore him. It works.

There is a very creepy nurse chasing after you silently.

HetaOni

Chesaught
I use Italy's journal to kill it.

You get trapped in the Western-style mansion with a giant grey alien monster chasing you!

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
Tepig, use Flame Charge on them all!

You're about to be stepped on by Groudon. What do you do?