• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Never-Ending Cheat v.???

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
The Absol wakes up and tells you that your doom shall arrive soon. Then in ominously vanishes. Then you hear a knock on the door.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
It is the owner of the Mienfoo who convinces the Absol to let you bake the pie. Then the Mienfoo must....

725roy

ambivolent
Learn both Hi-jump kick and Jump Kick without evolving. In oreder to do this, one must first...

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Go to a new move tutor who is at....

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
...Your doom. Absol turns into its Mega-Evolution and prepares to kill you.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
But Darkrai spots the pie you somehow baked while you were dead. He eats it and explodes because instead of blueberries, it contained Electrodes. The Electrodes come up to you and say...

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
But Darkrai spots the pie you somehow baked while you were dead. He eats it and explodes because instead of blueberries, it contained Electrodes. The Electrodes come up to you and say...

"WE WANT MOAR COOKIEZ!" You tell them you don't Cookies, and they end up Exploding in your face and stealing all your Poffins. They then run away to...

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
You go to Oho Ocean and eat yourself after getting a good massage, afterwards, you go to...

Buuz

Smash Trainer
... Will go Super Saiyan and blast the remains of Cackletta to the moon. You must then travel throughout Beanbean Kingdom to collect items so you can build a spaceship, so you can check if Cackletta's really destroyed. Then...

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
You find out Cackletta was really Donkey Kong and Pauline's lovechild, who needs help defeating Kirby, who ate her pie. You then go and find Kirby in...

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Get Fawful to return to life by feeding it Meta Knight. Fawful returns as Mega Fawful and infiltrates XY to...

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
steals the control of the game from you. The only way to get the control back is...