• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The new ACE OF ABRA thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Due to inactivity(AKA...my PC being destroyed for three months) the past topic was locked.

But now I'm back, and I bring you new comics:

Ace of Abra(Rated R)

-Ace ;063;

Last edited:

Beco

Beware...
It's great to see that you're back.

So it's going to be a competition between two 18-19 year old guys and one 10-11 year old kid, now how's that fair? :p

Anyway, good episode, and great to see that it's alive again.

Infinity

Gone...
Ah, welcome back, Ace. Glad to see you got another one up and hope to see that your computer doesn't barf again. Cheers.

NEO GOHAN

OVER NINE THOUSAAAND
Brendan is one sadistic perv. and he's what, 11? if May overheard him, she should go with Ace and the gang by default.

ACE IS CURED OF HIS 'PUTER AIDS!!! IT'S AN INTERNETS MIRACLE!!!!!

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Huzzah! *Raises AoA flag*

I may have died several times over but it was all worth the wait (and agony) in the end :) Here's hoping you get back fully on your feet.

And just a warning for everyone to not spam. If I can recall, the last Ace of Abra thread wasn't exactly spam-free :/

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
It's great to see that you're back.

So it's going to be a competition between two 18-19 year old guys and one 10-11 year old kid, now how's that fair? :p

Anyway, good episode, and great to see that it's alive again.

Well...actually my Brendan and May are 16(same age as Pinkie)...they're late starters...

...but you've got to admire Brendan's confidence, huh? And Keith's for that matter...it's not like the group bar Pinkie know much of this region...

Evergreen

I'm not crazy
Glad to see your back Ace. I wasn't able to post in the first topic before it was closed but I really think you have a nice comic series going here and that you have done a great job so far.

Glad to have ya back.
Evergreen;389;

Beco

Beware...
It looks like the 16 year old Brendan is going to win the race. We all know that Ace and Keith will win in the end, or just beat up the kid when he dares to win. :p

Anyway, good episode.

Is that the family of the sailors in part 58 on the background of the second panel? :p

PK

SO BEAUTIFUL!!
LOLZ Brings back memories ^_^ It's great that your back.

Pinkie needs Anger mangement and Keith needs to learn not to gamble people... That is all. And there is no gym in Odale... they're suckers... not really since they've never been to Hoenn before but who cares ^_^;

NEO GOHAN

OVER NINE THOUSAAAND
is it just me, or is the news on the AoA site not working? the page loads fine, but none of the news shows up.

btw, I loved that episode. the old "you go that way, I'll go this way" headstart trick. works every time.

NEO GOHAN

OVER NINE THOUSAAAND
just letting you guys know he updated. hard to tell since the news is down on his end and he's busy atm, but the comic section of his site still works, so check it out while it still does.

gundam_remake

Team Leichi Boss Man
'.' i would have posted earlier, but last time i checked the thread you used was closed off! ^^

:3 but an open thread? ...hmm!

^^ i much enjoyed the episodes you had drawn out. :\ your coloring is better than mine, but what can i say? XD i did basic character colors to get the idea down! (XO i'm not going to waste time trying to figure out photostudio when i can right click-drag the colors in paint and it looks just fine!)

xD but nice. i had heard awhile ago that this was a nice comic. and it was right. :3 i totally agree. ^^

Deoxys Trainer

Bewaaaaaare!
Wow, I finally got around to readin this comic... And I like it! Had me in stitches! And it's a hand-drawn comic!

Hand-drawn = instant win!

;386-a;

Captain Murkrow

SACRE F-ING BLEU!
I AHM BACK BABY!
Hmm... new comics since I mysteriously disappeared off the face of serebii (sort of)? YAAAY. KUTGW and make more ASAP! I like abbreviations. They make me feel happeh. Oh, and P.S, will eevee ever evolve? EVAH?

Last edited:

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
KUTGW? That's new to me...

Ace of Abra #118: Bone burying fun.

It's hard for me to get on Serebii forums after a certain time for whatever reason(PC seems to reject the site), but this update was yesterdays...

Will Eevee evolve? I'll leave that upto your own individual imaginations to try and decide whether it will or not, and if so which of the seven evolutions will it be...^-^

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Do you take the old ones down permanently when you put a new one up? The Marowak one is the only one I can see.

NEO GOHAN

OVER NINE THOUSAAAND
Do you take the old ones down permanently when you put a new one up? The Marowak one is the only one I can see.

no. like most comic sites, there are buttons just below the image to redirect you to previous pages. one of them is the archive, which brings you to a part of the site that lists all the pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.