1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The New Alternate Creepypasta Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Flame Mistress, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

~Approved by the great Profesco~

So, basically, this thread is a remake of the old Creepypasta thread. Just post any good Creepypasta you found or you wrote, that isn't related to Pokémon (There's a separate thread for that I believe, unless it was deleted). But remember, read at your own risk. Reading these Creepypastas may cause nightmares or hallucinations in the night... Well, hopefully they do =) That's the point of Creepypastas, right? A really good, chilling, creepy story. /rant

So, happy posting and reading!

2. Well, I suppose I should (Re) kick things off with the ever-faithful Ben Drowned.

3. Wheres the cell phone game!!!!!!! Wheres the Cell phone game
    That story was sooooooooooooooooo funny

4. Josef Stylin

Josef Stylin I want to die

After all that work I put in my OP.... I hate Misc! I HATE IT!

Candle Cove.

5. AzukanAsimbu

AzukanAsimbu Petal Paladin

6. Metagross Guy

Metagross Guy ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.

7. FireTheAbsolLord

FireTheAbsolLord Bad Username

When I saw the thread was gone I had a serious "How could this happen to me" moment. It was depressing. But now it's back again! One of my favorite threads, let me tell you.

Sleep Silhouettes
    This one wasn't horrifying...rather creepy though. Might not sleep well tonight.

Tall, Thin, and Faceless

My computer's lagging to the maximum, so I haven't read this one yet. Seems interesting.

8. codeyokoo

codeyokoo The not so special

ow noes all the good cp are gone -.-

It was just a normal day for me, Lisa. I woke up, walked downstairs, started up my laptop. Nothing odd about that. Checking my mail like every day. Two Inbox. I opened one of the two mails. Another stupid chain mail. I normally always delete them right away but I don’t know why I didn’t this time, I started to read the e-mail.
    This is Alicia, she is 10 years old. Last week her house burned down. Her parents and little brother died, Alicia lies in the hospital with almost her whole body burned by the fire, 3rd degree burns. She can barely speak any more because of the wounds. We need help and need your support. Send this to 20 other people or Alicia will not be able to recover from her burns. And she will haunt you…
    I thought the mail was really stupid and didn’t even make sense. How could e-mailing other people help someone healing from her burns? Delete.
    I continued my day by taking a shower. When I finished taking the shower I looked at the mirror, removing the fog from the mirror and look in it. Next to me in the mirror was a little girl, her face almost burned away and black strains of hair next to her face. She looked down at her feet. I was completely terrified because when I actually looked next to me, there was nothing to see, but when I looked back in the mirror she was there again. “Why didn’t you help me? You want me to burn, don’t you? You don’t want to help people, you want them to burn.” The girl said with an echoing voice. I didn’t respond to her because I thought this was all just a hallucination.
    I got dressed and walked downstairs. In our hallway there was another mirror. I looked in it and saw the little girl again. This time she looked right into my eyes, her eyes were almost black, like they were burned away in a fire. “ You want to me to burn, don’t you?” She said again, this time I responded, I don’t know why. “ I don’t want you to burn! Go away! You’re freaking me out!” I screamed at the mirror with tears in my eyes. I tried to forget her and just continued surfing on the internet again, like I always do. I tried to get my browser going but my laptop crashed, only black screen with some flashes going through it. The flashes formed a word, ‘burn’, then the face of the girl came on the screen, I couldn’t help myself but to stare at it. I didn’t even notice she was actually crawling to the screen until she touched my arm. I felt an incredible heat on my arm like it was on fire, I screamed like never before. I closed my eyes because I couldn’t believe this was happening. When I opened my eyes I wasn’t in my living room any more, I screamed even harder as I was on fire and surrounded by flames. “Get me out of here! I don’t want to burn!”. The girl appeared again. “You let me burn, now I’m going to let YOU burn”. She said with the echoing voice again. That was the last thing I ever heard.
    A few days later there was another chain e-mail.
    This is Lisa, she is 16 years old. Last week her house burned down. Her parents and little brother died, Lisa lies in the hospital with almost her whole body burned by the fire, 3rd degree burns. She can barely speak any more because of the wounds. We need help and need your support. Send this to 20 other people or Lisa will not be able to recover from her burns. And she will haunt you…

9. pokemon player

pokemon player Sylveon, tho.

10. Lil Crickee

Lil Crickee Banned

11. skeeter13

skeeter13 Active Member

12. Metagross Guy

Metagross Guy ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.

13. Bronzong#1

Bronzong#1 Cell Shaded

Yes this thread is back

14. Lil Crickee

Lil Crickee Banned

i don't know, i read it and i got scared. but then again, i scare really easy. ehehehe. :redface:

15. AzukanAsimbu

AzukanAsimbu Petal Paladin

Slenderman YES. It was a pretty good one

16. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

o_o The other thread got deleted? Hmm... I wonder why... *X-Files theme*

Found something through the creepypasta page of Know Your Meme:

17. Bronzong#1

Bronzong#1 Cell Shaded

O-O; that's my reaction to that CP....

18. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

Yeah, it got me after a second of thought. I have no idea what the video camera is for, though, and I don't think I want to know.

19. Metagross Guy

Metagross Guy ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.

I'm confused, could you be a dear and spoiler the meaning for me please? I can only think that the "old woman" was a murderer...but that really doesn't make it interesting. I'm, also thinking that she knew something was funky with the woman.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011