• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Alternate Creepypasta Thread

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
HERE'S YOUR CELL PHONE GAME BLARG

You could have just Google'd it xD.

Cell Phone Game

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin

Brave Bird

Chatot Fan
I neva gut da haing o' dis. Ma mama' tol' me a stury once when she wuz kid' in Laos. Oan nit' she wuz stein' ova at her uncle's haus whein @ nite she woak up to use da bathrum' she walk'd to the bathrum and sleept in sum substansas. She had nock'd her head in da flor. She looked at da bathrum and saw two rad eyez. scarrd she ran upstairs and hid. Next dai she herd one of her uncla's warker wuz' taken ba comunist. She alway dubted it. She used to tell me there wuz weird things in the forest. 1 dai i'l go to Laos n' heer the birds chirp 4 me.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
I neva gut da haing o' dis. Ma mama' tol' me a stury once when she wuz kid' in Laos. Oan nit' she wuz stein' ova at her uncle's haus whein @ nite she woak up to use da bathrum' she walk'd to the bathrum and sleept in sum substansas. She had nock'd her head in da flor. She looked at da bathrum and saw two rad eyez. scarrd she ran upstairs and hid. Next dai she herd one of her uncla's warker wuz' taken ba comunist. She alway dubted it. She used to tell me there wuz weird things in the forest. 1 dai i'l go to Laos n' heer the birds chirp 4 me.

A Troll Pasta?

J.T.

ಠ_ಠ
Oh hey, an excuse to re-pimp the SCP Foundation.

For those who missed it in the last thread: Long story short, the SCP Foundation is a website where people write stories about invented supernatural, paranormal, and potentially dangerous people/creatures/objects/places (called SCPs, which stands for Special Containment Procedures) and log them in a database, giving containment procedures for each SCP and a description of its abilities. The best SCPs tend to also have things like experiment logs, incident reports, interviews with victims, and other things like that. And for added horror, many contain pictures of the SCPs. These are... rarely pleasant. A lot of the information is supposed to be classified, so you'll see certain information blocked out, which leaves your imagination to run wild about just what all those [DATA EXPUNGED] and ██████ are hiding. Not all of them are creepy - there are several that are even funny. But I still wouldn't go around clicking random links on the site, because you won't always know what you're getting into.

Some of my favorites:

- SCP-173 - the original, the classic, and still one of the creepiest.
- SCP-106 - oh good lord the pictures do not want.
- SCP-231 - whatever you think the procedure is, it's ten times worse, according to the guy who wrote it. Have fun thinking about it.
- SCP-093 - you have to read the description and all the links at the bottom to get the full effect.
- SCP-096 - this one was somewhat popular on the first thread... I think.
- SCP-701 - another reason to never attend school plays.
- SCP-610 - it's called "The Flesh That Hates". That's about all you need to know. Oh, and I do not want to look at the picture.
- SCP-439 - the fridge logic at the end will hit you like a truck.
- SCP-354 - you know we're boned as soon as you read the last part of the interview.
- SCP-668 - remember Kitty Genovese? This is that weapon, and this is how it did it. Think of what one could do with this.
- SCP-930 - this one's fairly new. What could they be protecting us from?
- SCP-966 - insomnia has never been this terrifying.
- SCP-835 - don't read this one until you've read several other SCPs. This one has uncensored reports, revealing all the information that's usually expunged and redacted from other pages. Now you can get a feel for what kind of things hide behind every [DATA EXPUNGED].

And someone's already mentioned Slender Man and Ben Drowned, so I don't have much else at the moment.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
I love the A-Team joke ^

smile dog scares me. i can't re-read the pasta because i know i'll see it's picture. i can watch a gorey movie, i've been on ED's offended page, but i am scared shitless of smile dog. i'm one awkward little **** who hates husky's who smile.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
smile dog scares me. i can't re-read the pasta because i know i'll see it's picture. i can watch a gorey movie, i've been on ED's offended page, but i am scared shitless of smile dog. i'm one awkward little **** who hates husky's who smile.

I was like that too when I saw it. But GAAAAAWD the Offended page is disgusting >.<

Do you mind if I use your Fluttershy .gif in your signature? I think I imprinted on it, and it has FLUTTERSHY :D

I was like that too when I saw it. But GAAAAAWD the Offended page is disgusting >.<

i know, i can't believed i scrolled down the entire offended page but i can't even glance at smile dog...>_>

WELL....i read this a while ago. i love SMW and it was kinda creepy, but when you watch the video it's like oh, it's not so bad. xD

and yeah, a lot of 'lost episode' pastas follow the same story line. 'i was an intern at x studios and we got to preview episodes of x series'. squidward's suicide was creepy at first, but when i read the other lost episode pastas it kinda lost it's touch.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin

Moneyy

INACTIVE

I was about to google search smile dog, but then I realized I was alone in the house.

Yeah, not a good idea to look at smile dog when you're alone or before bed.