• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Alternate Creepypasta Thread

xDWarrior

Briankelly130

There are several I enjoy. The Lost Episode ones never really work for me, I don't know why, they just seem to get out of hand or over the top. A more recent one I read was really cool called "The Man in the Fedora". My god that was scary at a lot of times. Another is one I can't remember the name of, it's the one with the still picture of a man with a red backdrop and the legend is that people have been known to commit suicide by staring at it.

GloomyHaruka

They/them
Is this thread perhaps still active?:3
I'd love to join, I love both regular Pasta's and Pokemon Pasta's.xD
And to answer @PeterFoster111's question, yes Suicide Mouse is considered a CreepyPasta. c:
Though I think it's only a video with no story attached to it.

Here's one of my favourites.~ I'm Atheist but this still creeps the hell out of me.xD
WARNING, MAY CONTAIN DISTURBING FOOTAGE.
Video>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AFBqLK_ea0
Actual Story>
http://www.creepypasta.com/gateway-of-the-mind/

Not made nor written by me.:3

Buchou

filch some swag
The actually creepypasta for suicidemouse.avi is in the video link here. That's really all there was to it.

Do you guys remember the Grifter and how /x/ went crazy over it? It's still amusing to find people who think it's real.

sonic507

Come at me Flower!
This made me lol
I hate the Internet.

Ever since I was a kid, I've always loved Pokémon. I was intrigued by the fact that there were so many different and amazing creatures that lived in their own virtual world. It was another imaginary palace, a safe getaway that I could escape to. But as I grew more addicted to the games, I began to lose sight of reality. Next thing I knew, my parents were divorced and my games were sold. I began to have horrible grades in school and my mother punished me by not letting me get any sort of video game until I could manage at least one A+.

When my grade started climbing again I was older and more mature. The way to waste my free time changed from video games to the vast world of the Internet. I still managed to get SoulSilver and beat that game, but it took a lot longer because I was spending most of my time staring at a laptop screen.

One of the things that I managed to discover online was a kind of story known as "creepypasta". I'll admit that the first few I read unnerved me even though they weren't very good, but after I adjusted to all the blood and gore that was typically found in the writing I didn't see much to lose sleep over.

This is the reason why I didn't realize that I should be scared until it was too late.

During my wanders around the Internet I found a website called PokéFarm, which was essentially a cross between a click-to-grow site and the Pokémon games online. Once I joined I never really got involved in the community and couldn't have cared less about the forums or PM system; my goal was to have one of every Pokémon available on the site and to work toward that goal without any interference from trading.

I spent a good long year on the site working toward my virtually impossible goal, which I eventually gave up on. I decided to get myself a Mini Radar and start shiny hunting like there was no tomorrow. Along the way I got myself a few Legendaries and even some Events.

Not surprisingly, I soon began to get infrequent messages from n00bs who wanted a shiny for something ridiculously common like an Orkkit. I didn't bother responding to those people until I received a message titled "pkmn" from someone named ThePokemonStealer: "Hi I really like your Pokemon especially your shiny Pikachu, can I have it?"

I followed my typical routine of dealing with messages from beggars: I deleted it and PLONKed ThePokemonStealer. Maybe I should have reported them but I didn't really care. I wasn't immersing myself with the community so n00bs weren't my problem.

Oddly enough, a few minutes later I got another PM from the same person. This one had the same title, "pkmn". I thought that, once PLONKed, a user shouldn't be able to PM you, but I figured it was a glitch in the coding and read the message.

"Give me your Pokemon."

The second I deleted it I got another message with the exact same thing written in it. This happened again and again until I finally snapped and replied "I am not giving you a free shiny."

There was no immediate response so I figured that the system had kicked in and ThePokemonStealer was finally gone. I shrugged the incident off and began resuming my typical tasks: sending out scourers, watering the plants in my Berry Garden, clicking people and expecting click-backs, the works. Once that was done I headed off to the Dream World, since it was the main thing that kept me on the site other than shiny hunting, which didn't involve much effort anyway.

About half an hour later I got another message, this time from the SYSTEM. It was titled "Pokémon left!" I read it and it said "Shiny Pikachu was very dissatisfied with you and fled to ThePokemonStealer!"

I had to reread it twice to make sure it wasn't a hoax. Everything looked legit: the sender was the SYSTEM account, Salamence avatar and all, and when I checked my Electric field I couldn't find my Shiny Pikachu anywhere. After muttering a few choice insults I figured that ThePokemonStealer knew a thing or two about hacking, sent in a support ticket, and logged off for the day.

The next day I logged in to find that I had 101 new PMs, with all of them titled "Pokémon Stolen!" The contents of the first one read: "Shiny Charmander was stolen and captured by ThePokemonStealer!"

Well, that's different... Reading through the rest of my PMs, I realized that every single one had the same message: one of my shinies had been stolen by ThePokemonStealer. Confused, I went onto his profile, and found out that he had joined yesterday and only owned a Charmander egg; other aspects of his profile were invisible, though his Farmer's Log read "I STEAL POKEMON." He didn't do a very good job of making his occupation subtle.... Then I set about the task of deleting my messages one-by-one in case something important might show up.

When I finally got to the 101st PM it turned out to be from ThePokemonStealer himself. The title: "your pokemon". The contents: "If you want your pokemon back surrender your account to me."

This was ridiculous! What the heck was this hacker thinking? They had already taken away every single shiny I had ever hunted--that is to say all of them--and now they wanted my account? Well, I had a great password and there was no way he could find it out without being told!

Barely managing to hold myself back from smashing the keyboard in frustration, I checked my e-mail to see if anyone had responded to my Ticket. There was no response.

Shaking my head, I logged off. For the next few days I spent my free time playing SoulSilver, which I had restarted. I didn't dare log in to PokéFarm because I didn't feel like reading that my Shadow Lugia or Rayquaza had been "stolen" as well. When a week was up I gathered the nerve to log in and see if the administrators had dealt with this kid.

As I may have already mentioned, I don't get scared of things like headless sprite "glitches" or Pokémon "dying" in a "corrupted game" very easily, so when I logged in to find that my Party was full of MissingNo, all with the name "TPS" I wasn't disturbed. Even after I checked my PMs to find that I had messages like "Rayquaza died!" and "Lugia was poisoned and can not recover!" my heart didn't start racing.

It was only when I accidentally clicked on the banner that I felt a chill go down my spine.

In place of the "Welcome to PokéFarm!" message and drawings of various NPCs that usually greeted me, I saw the words "I'm coming for you. ~TPS" in the box. In place of Professor Holly & Laurel, Doug, and the administrator's Pokésonas, I saw skeletons of the same beings. Where Monny and Grotle were was only a hollow, faded shell. The Pokémon in the Doug-skeleton's cart was a zombie-like Pikachu with glowing red eyes. In the background, Sally the System Salamence looked like she had been dyed red.

I shuddered the fear away. Sure, it was a surprising sight, but "TPS" (who I guessed was ThePokemonStealer") had somehow hacked into the site's homepage coding and made everything look like this. No problem. It was just the shock that made me jump, that's all.

Things only got stranger from there. All of my Scourers had gotten lost and weren't going to come back in ten years according to the counters. My Berry Garden was infested with Paras sprites were were calmly eating my berries and letting weeds grow (which was really weird, considering that I didn't think that it was even possible for weeds to be in the Berry Garden in the first place). All of my Dream World Pokémon were back to Level 1 and were all fainted; even more peculiar, my Charmander was Frozen, my Geodude was Poisoned, my Glaceon was Burned, and everyone else n the party was paralyzed.

Okay, TPS is a really good hacker. So what? Still, I felt my throat going dry as I clicked on "Go to your Fields". Now I only owned one field, which was named "DEATH". The background was a graveyard, the field's type was "?!?", and there were Unowns in it that formed: "THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT!"

I had "3.14..." new PMs but I didn't want to read them. I quickly tried to check if my Support Ticket had been answered and though I saw a message it didn't give me much hope: "Surrender. You have no choice."

I closed all my windows and tried to shut down my computer. The new desktop image was a picture of a Lugia skeleton, in the same pose as the SoulSilver game cover was. I tried to shut off my computer but nothing happened.

Then the screen went black. I thought I had shut off my laptop but there was a glowing red message on the screen.

"This computer is property of ThePokemonStealer."

funrush

Elite Beat Agent
This made me lol
I hate the Internet.

Ever since I was a kid, I've always loved Pokémon. I was intrigued by the fact that there were so many different and amazing creatures that lived in their own virtual world. It was another imaginary palace, a safe getaway that I could escape to. But as I grew more addicted to the games, I began to lose sight of reality. Next thing I knew, my parents were divorced and my games were sold. I began to have horrible grades in school and my mother punished me by not letting me get any sort of video game until I could manage at least one A+.

When my grade started climbing again I was older and more mature. The way to waste my free time changed from video games to the vast world of the Internet. I still managed to get SoulSilver and beat that game, but it took a lot longer because I was spending most of my time staring at a laptop screen.

One of the things that I managed to discover online was a kind of story known as "creepypasta". I'll admit that the first few I read unnerved me even though they weren't very good, but after I adjusted to all the blood and gore that was typically found in the writing I didn't see much to lose sleep over.

This is the reason why I didn't realize that I should be scared until it was too late.

During my wanders around the Internet I found a website called PokéFarm, which was essentially a cross between a click-to-grow site and the Pokémon games online. Once I joined I never really got involved in the community and couldn't have cared less about the forums or PM system; my goal was to have one of every Pokémon available on the site and to work toward that goal without any interference from trading.

I spent a good long year on the site working toward my virtually impossible goal, which I eventually gave up on. I decided to get myself a Mini Radar and start shiny hunting like there was no tomorrow. Along the way I got myself a few Legendaries and even some Events.

Not surprisingly, I soon began to get infrequent messages from n00bs who wanted a shiny for something ridiculously common like an Orkkit. I didn't bother responding to those people until I received a message titled "pkmn" from someone named ThePokemonStealer: "Hi I really like your Pokemon especially your shiny Pikachu, can I have it?"

I followed my typical routine of dealing with messages from beggars: I deleted it and PLONKed ThePokemonStealer. Maybe I should have reported them but I didn't really care. I wasn't immersing myself with the community so n00bs weren't my problem.

Oddly enough, a few minutes later I got another PM from the same person. This one had the same title, "pkmn". I thought that, once PLONKed, a user shouldn't be able to PM you, but I figured it was a glitch in the coding and read the message.

"Give me your Pokemon."

The second I deleted it I got another message with the exact same thing written in it. This happened again and again until I finally snapped and replied "I am not giving you a free shiny."

There was no immediate response so I figured that the system had kicked in and ThePokemonStealer was finally gone. I shrugged the incident off and began resuming my typical tasks: sending out scourers, watering the plants in my Berry Garden, clicking people and expecting click-backs, the works. Once that was done I headed off to the Dream World, since it was the main thing that kept me on the site other than shiny hunting, which didn't involve much effort anyway.

About half an hour later I got another message, this time from the SYSTEM. It was titled "Pokémon left!" I read it and it said "Shiny Pikachu was very dissatisfied with you and fled to ThePokemonStealer!"

I had to reread it twice to make sure it wasn't a hoax. Everything looked legit: the sender was the SYSTEM account, Salamence avatar and all, and when I checked my Electric field I couldn't find my Shiny Pikachu anywhere. After muttering a few choice insults I figured that ThePokemonStealer knew a thing or two about hacking, sent in a support ticket, and logged off for the day.

The next day I logged in to find that I had 101 new PMs, with all of them titled "Pokémon Stolen!" The contents of the first one read: "Shiny Charmander was stolen and captured by ThePokemonStealer!"

Well, that's different... Reading through the rest of my PMs, I realized that every single one had the same message: one of my shinies had been stolen by ThePokemonStealer. Confused, I went onto his profile, and found out that he had joined yesterday and only owned a Charmander egg; other aspects of his profile were invisible, though his Farmer's Log read "I STEAL POKEMON." He didn't do a very good job of making his occupation subtle.... Then I set about the task of deleting my messages one-by-one in case something important might show up.

When I finally got to the 101st PM it turned out to be from ThePokemonStealer himself. The title: "your pokemon". The contents: "If you want your pokemon back surrender your account to me."

This was ridiculous! What the heck was this hacker thinking? They had already taken away every single shiny I had ever hunted--that is to say all of them--and now they wanted my account? Well, I had a great password and there was no way he could find it out without being told!

Barely managing to hold myself back from smashing the keyboard in frustration, I checked my e-mail to see if anyone had responded to my Ticket. There was no response.

Shaking my head, I logged off. For the next few days I spent my free time playing SoulSilver, which I had restarted. I didn't dare log in to PokéFarm because I didn't feel like reading that my Shadow Lugia or Rayquaza had been "stolen" as well. When a week was up I gathered the nerve to log in and see if the administrators had dealt with this kid.

As I may have already mentioned, I don't get scared of things like headless sprite "glitches" or Pokémon "dying" in a "corrupted game" very easily, so when I logged in to find that my Party was full of MissingNo, all with the name "TPS" I wasn't disturbed. Even after I checked my PMs to find that I had messages like "Rayquaza died!" and "Lugia was poisoned and can not recover!" my heart didn't start racing.

It was only when I accidentally clicked on the banner that I felt a chill go down my spine.

In place of the "Welcome to PokéFarm!" message and drawings of various NPCs that usually greeted me, I saw the words "I'm coming for you. ~TPS" in the box. In place of Professor Holly & Laurel, Doug, and the administrator's Pokésonas, I saw skeletons of the same beings. Where Monny and Grotle were was only a hollow, faded shell. The Pokémon in the Doug-skeleton's cart was a zombie-like Pikachu with glowing red eyes. In the background, Sally the System Salamence looked like she had been dyed red.

I shuddered the fear away. Sure, it was a surprising sight, but "TPS" (who I guessed was ThePokemonStealer") had somehow hacked into the site's homepage coding and made everything look like this. No problem. It was just the shock that made me jump, that's all.

Things only got stranger from there. All of my Scourers had gotten lost and weren't going to come back in ten years according to the counters. My Berry Garden was infested with Paras sprites were were calmly eating my berries and letting weeds grow (which was really weird, considering that I didn't think that it was even possible for weeds to be in the Berry Garden in the first place). All of my Dream World Pokémon were back to Level 1 and were all fainted; even more peculiar, my Charmander was Frozen, my Geodude was Poisoned, my Glaceon was Burned, and everyone else n the party was paralyzed.

Okay, TPS is a really good hacker. So what? Still, I felt my throat going dry as I clicked on "Go to your Fields". Now I only owned one field, which was named "DEATH". The background was a graveyard, the field's type was "?!?", and there were Unowns in it that formed: "THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT!"

I had "3.14..." new PMs but I didn't want to read them. I quickly tried to check if my Support Ticket had been answered and though I saw a message it didn't give me much hope: "Surrender. You have no choice."

I closed all my windows and tried to shut down my computer. The new desktop image was a picture of a Lugia skeleton, in the same pose as the SoulSilver game cover was. I tried to shut off my computer but nothing happened.

Then the screen went black. I thought I had shut off my laptop but there was a glowing red message on the screen.

Where'd you find this?

nolly3

aka dark lord neo
ive heard of it but i dont know exactly what it is

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
This made me lol
I hate the Internet.

"Give me your Pokemon."

Pretty interesting, but not too scary. I like that the character actually read creepypastas.

Despite the fact that I am really cautious when reading creepypastas, this one instantly became my favourite. Behold, NES Godzilla.

It's epic and has a touching backstory behind it. There are even screenshots to give you a highly detailed description about what's happening.

I highly recommend this for Godzilla fans, but I think that other CP lovers would like it too.

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
My friend TonksLivesOn told me one or two, I don't remember them, but she's an AM-A-ZAH storyteller, so I was scared so f****** bad... and when my school went to Frost Valley, our Social Studies teacher told us on TRUE story.
Later that night the teachers crept around rapping on the windows of the cabins. At 3 in the morning. Me: WHAT THE HELL? WHAT THE BLOODY HELL? *Sees teacher in Scream mask through window* oh crap it was a teacher... *teacher laughs* MY bunkmate started crying really hard...

EDIT: Oh, what the heck, here we go...
Julius Forrestmann was rich. He had a summer home in Frost Valley, New York. He ran a highly successful wool company in the 1920s. And he was real. Believe me.
Now Julius was very open-hearted. He was kind, caring, and really nice.He made friends with a man named, for the story, Thomas. Thomas was the opposite of Julius-- greedy and vain. But he played up Julius, making good friends with him. Soon Julius invited Thomas up to his summer home.
Thomas challenged Julius to a friendly horse race, seeing as they were in the Catskills. Julius agreed. Thomas, however, asked for a half-hour to wait. Julius agreed, a mistake he would never forget.
Thomas went ahead, and found a log they would eventually have to jump. He took a length of wire-very thin tripwire-and spanned the trail, around the height of a jumping horse. Then he returned and said he was ready. Julius, ever the sportsman, allowed Thomas to have the first pick of horses, and had a servant stand at the end of the trail. Soon they were ready to begin. "3...2...1...GO!" And so began the race that would change Julius's life.
Thomas was at the rear. The jump was coming up... Julius tensed, ready for the horse's leap... they were airborne... and suddenly, the horse crashed to the ground, crushing Julius.
But I did say, this would change his life, not end it.
Julius lived. But he lost his hand. His wife, seeing how depressed, got some funds from friends and got him... a golden hand.
Thomas saw another chance to play up Julius to get rich. But it would have to wait.
Julius lived for a while longer, before falling very ill with cancer. Soon, it was expected he would not live much longer, and Thomas asked Mrs. Forrestmann if he could have some alone time with Julius. She agreed. He went into the hospital room, alone, unsupervised. Julius was unconscious. Thomas reached into his briefcase and pulled out a fake golden arm, made of much-cheaper bronze. And he replaced the arm, stealing the real one.
Julius died in his sleep a week later.
Later, about a year later, Thomas asked is he could invite a few friends up to the Castle. Forestmann's widow said, "Yes, you were such a good friend."
Thomas got to the Castle before all his friends, at night. A thunderstorm kicked up, and the bridge to get to Frost Valley washed out before any of the friends could cross.
Thomas was alone at the Castle.
Thomas was not a stupid man, and was able to figure out what happened. He decided he would go to bed for the night, and chose a bedroom with a view of the garden. He lit a fire in the fireplace.
It blew out.
This happened a bunch of times, until he gave up.
Then he saw it.
Not it.
HIM.
He walked through the garden and into the house.
"WHO STOLE MY GOLDEN ARM?"
"I DIDN'T!"
"YOU LIE!"
Thomas fell to the floor, dead.
And that's how he got his arm back.
Here are a few (NOT SCARY, I SWEAR) Pictures:
The Castle

Last edited:

GloomyHaruka

They/them
Well, it's been a while since I've been here!
I have to say, I haven't found any CP's that have gave me the goose bumps in a while.
Any one have any? I prefer ones that are set in 'real life' rather than games and such to be honest.xD Buuuuut, if there's one that's like the Majora's Mask one, then I'm up for it!

bro

Cool story bro
First Pokemon Creepypasta I read was Lost Silver... I actually found it on 4chan bit after it had been released. I really liked it and wished to read more, but couldn't find many at the time.
I enjoy reading some pastas from time to time, last one I read was Pokemon Dead Channel, it was okay but I don't really like all the blood in these pastas. Oh well, as long as they're written well... I'll take it.

Oh and if there's absolutely any Pokemon pastas I should read, I would love to know! (I haven't read many) ;080;

GloomyHaruka

They/them
First Pokemon Creepypasta I read was Lost Silver... I actually found it on 4chan bit after it had been released. I really liked it and wished to read more, but couldn't find many at the time.
I enjoy reading some pastas from time to time, last one I read was Pokemon Dead Channel, it was okay but I don't really like all the blood in these pastas. Oh well, as long as they're written well... I'll take it.

Oh and if there's absolutely any Pokemon pastas I should read, I would love to know! (I haven't read many) ;080;
Yeah, Lost Silver was great eh?:3
And hmmm, I heard good things about Hypno's Lullaby. I haven't read it yet though, but check it out.xD LOL.
Also, here's a whole blog dedicated to Pokemon CreepyPasta's!:3
http://fyeahpokemoncreepypasta.tumblr.com/
You can also check Deviantart, they have a lot there~ (And of course Fanfiction.net probably has some)