• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saberu

Just wanted to say something.

I added the club's URL to my signature, but please don't add me as a member. I fully support everything you're doing, but I don't mind getting cloned Pokémon in trades. If someone is giving away cloned Jirachi, and doesn't care what they receive, I would accept without question... and maybe get rid of my happiny. If I get Emerald, by some luck, I will clone Pokémon so I have the original on the GBA game and the copy on my DS.

That's just me, however. I don't want to try cloning on Diamond, mostly because I could lose my Pokémon.

Your club is a great idea, so I support it. I'm just nervous about joining because I might go against some of the main concepts you have. You can also ask to have this post deleted if it's too spammy for you.

~Saberu

Leebui

Questionable...
^ Hmm, alright.

Anyway, you guys who are doing the tourney:

It's DONE on August 10th. That means you have until then to arrange everything. The only exception might be BlazikenBud, so if he can't make it in time, we'll extend it.

But, for the most part, everyone try to do it before. Rules are on the previous page.

PM the results to me once you're done.

Venusaur16z

Poké-Obsessed
What about me? I just skip the first round or what? When will my first Brawl be?

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
^ Hmm, alright.

Anyway, you guys who are doing the tourney:

It's DONE on August 10th. That means you have until then to arrange everything. The only exception might be BlazikenBud, so if he can't make it in time, we'll extend it.

But, for the most part, everyone try to do it before. Rules are on the previous page.

PM the results to me once you're done.

We've sent the Wii now, so we should have it before then, but I don't know if that's enough time to unlock all the stages.

Leebui

Questionable...
Oh well I lost to Nights, good luck to everyone else

You're in Loser's Bracket now. You'll face the loser of...

BlazikenBud vs. madaco

We've sent the Wii now, so we should have it before then, but I don't know if that's enough time to unlock all the stages.

You can probably live without doing that. People battling you will just have to manage.

What about me? I just skip the first round or what? When will my first Brawl be?

Details on where you're going are on the last page.

Simply put, you're fighting the winner of BlazikenBud vs. madaco.

Oh, and I don't use online so I didn't know this, so I have to change the rules:

Winner doesn't switch characters, but the loser can.

Nights told me this because you apparently can't see who your opponent is choosing before the match.

Congrats Nights for the win. And Panda, don't give up yet. ;P

El Panda

No Present For You!
I think thats up to you and your partner, and I will never give up, I'll be training for the losers bracket then =P

El Panda

No Present For You!
I think thats up to you and your partner, and I will never give up, I'll be training for the losers bracket then =P

Nights

Pokemon Master
Congrats Nights for the win.
Thanks, Leebui! ^_^
Are we allowed to have a couple of fun matches first with our partner? Or should this be done after the first two/three matches?
As El Panda said, that's fine as long as you guys agree on it. After all, that could be a good warm-up before you fight for real. :D

Note: From July 29th to August 6th I will be on vacation. Until then, I should still remain active unless something else comes up. Upon my return, I will make sure to catch up on any battles I may have missed; if need be.

Last edited:

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
There is an extremely high likelyhood (sp?) that I'll lose anyway, because I won't have had the game very long, adn the only thing I can do is practice Melee. Though my main characters are probably going to be Olimar, Meta Knight and Lucas/Ness.

Nights

Pokemon Master
There is an extremely high likelyhood (sp?) that I'll lose anyway, because I won't have had the game very long, adn the only thing I can do is practice Melee. Though my main characters are probably going to be Olimar, Meta Knight and Lucas/Ness.
Don't worry about it. Just focus on having fun. ^_^
Plus you may end up doing better than you thought you would anyways. :D

Leebui

Questionable...
Hmm, since it seems time flies as of late, I'll extend the deadline to like August 17th for all tournament results to get in. I'm going to a smash monthly tournament on the 16th probably, which means I'll be out all day. Just PM me the results as usual, but know they won't be read until the 17th.

Everyone who can pester your opponent to battle. That way there can be less delays than there already are. ^^

Nights

Pokemon Master
Thanks for the extension

Hmm, since it seems time flies as of late, I'll extend the deadline to like August 17th for all tournament results to get in. I'm going to a smash monthly tournament on the 16th probably, which means I'll be out all day. Just PM me the results as usual, but know they won't be read until the 17th.
Thanks for the extension. Chances are that will help out my schedule a lot once I get back. ^_^;

Sephiroth_Strife

Okay, getting Toon Link, and the stage that comes with unlocking him, is going to take forever either way I go at it. 400 Brawls is gonna take forever, and getting the stupid door I go through to fight him in The Forest in Subspace Emissary is frustrating. Is there any easy way to get him? I'd have at least done my first battle, but I don't have all the stages yet.

*edit* Victory is mine! I now have all characters, stages, and options. I'm good to go!

Last edited:

Venusaur16z

Poké-Obsessed
Hey! To unlock Toon Link, you have one of 3 options.
1. 400 brawls
2. Subspace Emissary (Which I find is the easiest)
3. After beating Subspace Emissary, Go through Classic mode as Link.
No matter what way you do it you still have to beat a Toon Link Computer. Good Luck!

Somebody PM me when it's my turn to Brawl.

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
Hey! To unlock Toon Link, you have one of 3 options.
1. 400 brawls
2. Subspace Emissary (Which I find is the easiest)
3. After beating Subspace Emissary, Go through Classic mode as Link.
No matter what way you do it you still have to beat a Toon Link Computer. Good Luck!

Somebody PM me when it's my turn to Brawl.

TL isn't a Subspace Emissary character that comes with the storyline. So it's probably easier to beat SE and then go classic mode.

Leebui

Questionable...
TL isn't a Subspace Emissary character that comes with the storyline. So it's probably easier to beat SE and then go classic mode.

He meant go to the Forest stage and battle him. He's the easiest of the three "bonus" characters to unlock via revisiting SSE levels since his door is like 2 minutes into the stage. >_>

Although going Classic is good if you need to get an extra Classic character trophy. You know, two birds, one stone, blah, blah, blah, Mudkipz.

So...anyone got around to battling anyone else? These results need to come in peoplez.

Venusaur16z

Poké-Obsessed
He meant go to the Forest stage and battle him. He's the easiest of the three "bonus" characters to unlock via revisiting SSE levels since his door is like 2 minutes into the stage. >_>

Although going Classic is good if you need to get an extra Classic character trophy. You know, two birds, one stone, blah, blah, blah, Mudkipz.

Yeah, and I find it easier to beat Toon Link with one of my good characters, rather than Link.

BTW: That's more like a minute & a half, Even on Intense difficulty. mudkipz lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.