• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venusaur16z

Poké-Obsessed
Anyway, Venasaur, you have a shiny Gastrodon? (I love Gastrodon)

Yes, I do! It is currently on my My Pokémon Ranch. I caughtit in a Premier Ball. If you want it, though, you will have to trade me another shiny that I like.

On a brawl related note, I just unlocked the extra options, so I'm all ready!

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
Yes, I do! It is currently on my My Pokémon Ranch. I caughtit in a Premier Ball. If you want it, though, you will have to trade me another shiny that I like.

On a brawl related note, I just unlocked the extra options, so I'm all ready!

I'll try and get something because I don't have many good shinies. Anyway, is there anything in particular you'd like? I'll have a look.

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

The Wii has come back and Brawl works wonderfully! I've had a lot of practice with Meta Knight (I always win with him) I'm decent at Lucas although I need quite a lot of practice with Olimar.

Venusaur16z

Poké-Obsessed
I'll try and get something because I don't have many good shinies. Anyway, is there anything in particular you'd like? I'll have a look.

I'm not too picky about shiny pokémon, as long as they are not extremely hidious like shiny (vomit colored) Dragonite. *shudder* Just give me a list of the shinies that you're willing to trade/hunt for. If you DO catch it, I would prefer you to catch it in a Premier or Luxary Ball.

One more thing! What is double elimination?

viperGTS

<---Chaining For!
Hey, i am back. Just want to say i have just been ripped off one of my shiny pokemon.
it was a legit, not cloned gastly, and i had no idea this shiny horsea i got was cloned, now i am mad...

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
Sorry to hear that Viper. What I believe is, if you're doing a random trade, understand that you should trade what you want to let go of anyway, so that there's no real loss. Or expect the worst as usual.

Anyway, WHERE ARE THE RESULTS?! Am I going to have to start threatening people?

BlazikenBud, did you PM madaco for a Brawl yet?

Not yet, I need to check my FC. By the way, do battles with friends normally have less lag?

viperGTS

<---Chaining For!
Sorry to hear that Viper. What I believe is, if you're doing a random trade, understand that you should trade what you want to let go of anyway, so that there's no real loss. Or expect the worst as usual.

Anyway, WHERE ARE THE RESULTS?! Am I going to have to start threatening people?

BlazikenBud, did you PM madaco for a Brawl yet?

Well, thanks for telling me that. I did want it to go, but only if i got something good back. Shiny horseas are rare.... But now i am looking for one of my own:)

Venusaur16z

Poké-Obsessed
Well, thanks for telling me that. I did want it to go, but only if i got something good back. Shiny horseas are rare.... But now i am looking for one of my own:)

Shiny Horsey, you say? I just so happen to have a legit, good nature, decent ability, un-trained, UN-CLONED, shiny Seadra (that cost me an arm, a leg, and 3 other shinies) that I might be willing to trade. I kinda wish it had the other ability but Sniper is fine by me! If you're still looking for one, make an offer!

Also, is it possible to spectate friend brawls?

Nights

Pokemon Master
Also, is it possible to spectate friend brawls?
I'm not sure if there is a spectate option for friend brawls, but in case there is not an option, you may want to ask them if you can join in just to watch; chances are they'll be fine with it as long as you don't attack anyone or get in their way. ^_^

P.S. Sorry for the very delayed post of my return. My internet has been exceptionally slow due to all of the various electronics that have been using it at the same time. >.>

madaco

i have just confirmed that our wiis wi-fi works. i havent tried brawl on wi fi yet though.(also i havent got a pm yet so i, well i didnt get it, ill wait)

Leebui

Questionable...
i have just confirmed that our wiis wi-fi works. i havent tried brawl on wi fi yet though.(also i havent got a pm yet so i, well i didnt get it, ill wait)

Just go PM BlazikenBud. We need to get this thing done with. So go harass each other. <_<

Also get each other's IMs since it seems SPPf has a lot of server strain lately.

Rys

Postcount melting!
I would like to join, i think that cloning pokemon is ruining the game, i have a legit ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi, Darkrai and Deoxys nad i live in australia so they are even more rare here due to the fact weve only had about one pokemon event here makes them all much rarer but now my friends can all get their own cloned ones for free and that really malkes me angry. I miss the days when an event pokemon was something to be gloated over and thats why im against cloning.

Nights

Pokemon Master
Welcome, Rys

I would like to join, i think that cloning pokemon is ruining the game, i have a legit ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi, Darkrai and Deoxys nad i live in australia so they are even more rare here due to the fact weve only had about one pokemon event here makes them all much rarer but now my friends can all get their own cloned ones for free and that really malkes me angry. I miss the days when an event pokemon was something to be gloated over and thats why im against cloning.
I know what you mean there. I miss those days as well. Nowadays it seems there is an increasing amount of people who have a lesser respect for Pokemon, in my opinion. :(

Nevertheless, welcome to the Anti-Cloning Club! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^

BoneBurry

¤¤ kyogre ¤¤
hi,
I hate cloned pokemon
I got a cloned HO-OH

so now, I wanna join too
please can I?

Status
Not open for further replies.