• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
if im in as i posted earlier, do i get 10 points for putting the clubs url and banner in my sig

Sephiroth_Strife

I believe it is okay to have either an image that links to the club, or just the image with a hyperlink below it. You may want to ask Leebui directly though.

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
oh well i want both to allow me show the message about signup

EternalSorrow

Dragon Trainer
Hi guys...I'm wanting to join...Read about the points system so -
I saw the banner in the signature of "BoneBurry"...Dunno if it counts but heh...Lol...

Regards,
E-S...

I'd like to join the anti cloning club if that's all right. can i?

Dig-kun

John Light said:
myself and Sephiroth_Strife have finally brawled
Sorry about the delay, lots of inconvenient events have prevented us from brawling such as having to go to my Grandmother for an extra night and having to leave for my Duke of Edinburgh expedition a day earlier.

Sephiroth_Strife said:
Yes, it did finally work out! With two days left, we did get to brawl.

Well, have you already tell Leebui the results?
Do you have any idea of who´s missing to match, or were you the last ones?
If so, I think I shouldn´t worry anymore for PMing anyone to matches
:D

(Where´s everybody of this club? There´s more than two days that any mod appear)

Last edited:

bmcqueen1118

Dragon Master
ya i just wanted to make sure i'd get added, cause i dont see my name up there. along with my 70 points

Dig-kun

[QUOTE = bmcqueen1118] ya i just wanted to make sure i'd get added, cause i dont see my name up there. along with my 70 points [/QUOTE]

I think your name is not there cuz any mod have got connected until you have signed up
That´s why I asked where were the mods, cuz they haven´t appeared from 2 days
:eek:

But when they come back, they will update the points and members

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Hey i'm a mod but i haven't been active for a while,crud i miss this place my internet is so blinking slow and considering the nme of my service provider is blink thats funny.to all new members welcome,know will someone please tell me what i have to do?

Leebui

Questionable...
Hey i'm a mod but i haven't been active for a while,crud i miss this place my internet is so blinking slow and considering the nme of my service provider is blink thats funny.to all new members welcome,know will someone please tell me what i have to do?

So...can you Brawl against Ben or not? If you can't, I'll replace you with someone else that wanted in.

I'd like to join the anti cloning club if that's all right. can i?

Sure, put the club link in your signature first.

if im in as i posted earlier, do i get 10 points for putting the clubs url and banner in my sig

Yes. I'll add you ASAP. Serebii is so laggy. =(

Also, bracket results:

tacoi6.png

Bracket speaks for itself. If you are confused about who you are going to battle, ask someone else lol. It's amazingly simple. xD

Dig-kun

Well, I was after the TAC brackets, to PM everyone that was missing, well I didn´t got it 100%
:p
But just ask and I´ll PM then

Well, has anyone added the points to the members?
I think they were forgotten
XD

Dig-kun

Well, my points are 20
It was my monthly points, wasn´t them?

So, I´ve already brought 2 people here
:)
bmcqueen1118
and
Hi there

Well, if I understood you wanna replace the points if anyone shows up, well, I accept them

diddykong

Uber Gamer
I want to join this club! I reckon cloning (along with hacking) is the cheapest thing one can ever do. I 'despise' this. I hope I've done all the right things with the banner and stuff.

BTW, I don't actually have Wi-Fi (GASP) so I probably won't need the points. Give them to someone else who deserves them. Down with cloning!

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
please replace me...........my wi-fi or should i say my neighbours has a stupid code on it so we can't unlock it........well more they

Status
Not open for further replies.