• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

blobit

Yay 4 LoZ
after about a year of not posting Ive come back, now i play diamond again.
i dunno anything about full metal alchemist though, not a lot of anime gets to the UK

Dig-kun

after about a year of not posting Ive come back, now i play diamond again.
i dunno anything about full metal alchemist though, not a lot of anime gets to the UK

Welcome back
=D
I´m newer than you at here
But as I think I´m the only of here on now:
Welcome

Don´t animes gets to UK?
Wow, my theory is flushed down
I thought if it gets here, it gets everywhere
I live in a place distant of everything
:p
Distant of everything even of Brazil

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
ok then new season funny i'll have to see how that turns out,oh that dude who was from the uk you can watch full metal alchemist on watch-FMA.com.its awesome but sorta sad...i loved it.though as digi cun said it does end retarded but at least they're "happy".

digi cun remember at the end of the movie ed was talkin with al and he said that it would be a challenge to close the gate without alchemy.so his soul thingie probably could've worn off i dunno.P.S adolf hitler looked funny.and 1 more thing you live in brazil i live in trinidad,caribbean.so technically i'm more unknown expect for oil and murder...

Dig-kun

ok then new season funny i'll have to see how that turns out,oh that dude who was from the uk you can watch full metal alchemist on watch-FMA.com.its awesome but sorta sad...i loved it.though as digi cun said it does end retarded but at least they're "happy".

digi cun remember at the end of the movie ed was talkin with al and he said that it would be a challenge to close the gate without alchemy.so his soul thingie probably could've worn off i dunno.P.S adolf hitler looked funny.and 1 more thing you live in brazil i live in trinidad,caribbean.so technically i'm more unknown expect for oil and murder...

They can be happy but it´d be better if they were at their world!
I really thought they wuld do that at the end, all te journey!!
:T

I didnt got what u meant at this last sentence: "so technically i'm more unknown expect for oil and murder..."
Didn´t understand

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
oh crap typo. -.- i mean't that my country is practically unknown expect for its oil and murder. :>

Dig-kun

oh crap typo. -.- i mean't that my country is practically unknown expect for its oil and murder. :>

=o
You said that cuz I said I live in place that is away from eveything?
I almost got what u meant

Well, I´ve already heard of trinidad,
Have u already heard of São Luís?
Or Maranhão?

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
anyone who uses Arecus anywhere gt it from some type of cheat thing. that is a form of 'cloning', correct? i don't think its out yet but you would think some type of event would have happened before platinum came out so people would have it in diamond and pearl. whats with the hold up? 12th movie perhaps? 13th? when?

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
anyone who uses Arecus anywhere gt it from some type of cheat thing. that is a form of 'cloning', correct?

Actually, technically "cloning" is duplicating a pokemon/item/thing, getting arceus via cheat machine use is "hacking". And yeah, I died X______X

Anyway, who is excited about the "rumoured" DS that is coming out. Do you think it's real or just a myth? For me, I'm really excited, I've always prefered Nintendo over sony and Microsoft and now (if it's real) Nintendo have a VERY sellable product O:

Dig-kun

Sorry for inactiveness...
I've herd of all those places!

=O
I thought here was practically outta the sight of the world
I´m shocked up
Well, ok...

Spoinky said:
Anyway, who is excited about the "rumoured" DS that is coming out. Do you think it's real or just a myth? For me, I'm really excited, I've always prefered Nintendo over sony and Microsoft and now (if it's real) Nintendo have a VERY sellable product O:
What new DS?
Is there just a model of the DS?
Or a entire new videogame?

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
What new DS?
Is there just a model of the DS?
Or a entire new videogame?

It was told to be a new model but the fact that it has/rumoured to have a built digital camera, music playback (MP3-esque thing) and possible internet ability make many think that it infact is not a model but an overall new console. Having the music feature makes many beleive that Nintendo are copying the PSP but I disagree, as Music appears to be very popular nowadays and so they are just doing what any smart company would do.

editlulz:

Oink.png
baacopy.png

OOOO: I can split them if people actually wish to use them

Last edited:

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
this is from pokebeach, regarding the new ds:

According to Nikkei.net, the website of Japan's leading business newspaper, a new Nintendo DS model is in the works. The new model will sport a built-in digital camera, music playback capabilities, and improved wireless functionality (these are not its only new features; these are all that are known right now).
In regard to the improved wireless functionality, the article reports that the new model will be used as an information terminal. This probably means the DS will feature internet access and a built-in web browser (like with the iPhone and new iPods), though this would definitely require larger screens on the new model's part.

Dig-kun

Wow!!
Seems very nice
Does it have any date to be released?
Or a year?

I really wanna it
But dont wanna get rid of my DS Lite, I have been caring of a long time
:)
I wanna be with both!!
T-T

That new DS sounds really interesting, and I already think I'm gonna like it/ get it as soon as it comes out. With a DS like that, you'll only need a phone for calling people!
I used to live in Trinidad and Tobago when I was a kid! It was awesome, I lived 2-3 minutes from the beach even walking on stubby toddler legs. I'm thinking about making another anti-cloning club banner some time this week based on a slogan I just thought of. Depends on how cheesy I think it is in a few days.

Dig-kun

That new DS sounds really interesting, and I already think I'm gonna like it/ get it as soon as it comes out. With a DS like that, you'll only need a phone for calling people!
I used to live in Trinidad and Tobago when I was a kid! It was awesome, I lived 2-3 minutes from the beach even walking on stubby toddler legs. I'm thinking about making another anti-cloning club banner some time this week based on a slogan I just thought of. Depends on how cheesy I think it is in a few days.

Yup, Nintendo will give the fans an NintenPod
So, iPod will have no more function 4 us who are Nintendo fans
=D

I hope while we are playing, we can listen to music, sometimes I play with my
MP5 at the ear
I´d like to play listening to my musics at the DS itself

Can we do more banners?
I thought Leebui said at the 1st post that was not 4 doing anymore
=o

Sephiroth_Strife

If it has built in Web browsing and you can somehow use your own music in certain games (think pop-culture music playing while you run around Sinnoh! *drool*), then I'm all for it. According to a recent post on Gizmodo.com, there is a rumor that the "new" DS's screens are 3.25 inches. While it may be a small increase, it hints at the possibility of web browsing.

As for the camera, I'd need the option of just shooting pictures without playing a game. It'd be amazing if they could incorporate photography into a game, but even if they don't, I'd be happy.

And Nintendo needs to make this one capable of playing GB/GBC games!

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
I remeber at e3 richie was talking about it and he said they are TESTING software for like when you go to countrys your ds will tell u about the airport and give u maps,he also said they're trying to put like cookbooks on it and that stuff....so cool.

however everything has a camera,these days so camera i can live without it.though music that'll be good although i prefer ipod/mp4 because the ds is still well sorta big for that.guys don't look forward to much it may come out in 2010.thats my guess,digi i never heard of those places*runs to find globe*

Status
Not open for further replies.