• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dig-kun

Yup, all these things looks of future
I liked the idea but it seems so distant
:T

I´m almost sure the camera will be out of the game
But I wanted for the music at least to be in
And it´s nice to know it was oficialized at E3
Cuz if it was just a rumour wouldn´t be good
:p

Kevin:
Yup, I think most would think like you, never heard, but I found at fist one who has already heard
:p

chinchourulz

200% Quality Poster
imagine cloning someones poo? it'd be all double poopy and double smelly

Dig-kun

Venusaur16z

Poké-Obsessed
I know it's not what you meant, but what if they brought a virtual console to the next DS that's capable of playing GB and GBC games? That'd be awesome, and I might finally get to play second gen (I dunno why, but I missed out completely).

I heard somewhere that they were going to drop the GBA slot completely to make the model thinner. This would of course eliminate all backwards compatibity.

Dig-kun

I heard somewhere that they were going to drop the GBA slot completely to make the model thinner. This would of course eliminate all backwards compatibity.

Serious?
And what if we wanna play a GBA game?
And about the GBA Inserted pokémon?

What are gonna happen to them??

I dont think Nintendo´ll do it

Venusaur16z

Poké-Obsessed
Serious?
And what if we wanna play a GBA game?
And about the GBA Inserted pokémon?

What are gonna happen to them??

I dont think Nintendo´ll do it

You see, I don't know for sure. It's just a rumor.

BlazikenBud won't respond again. How much longer must I wait?! And can I get an up-to-date tournament bracket?

Dig-kun

BlazikenBud won't respond again. How much longer must I wait?! And can I get an up-to-date tournament bracket?

I hope they continue with the GBA games, and have an idea to include GB and GBC ones

Well, talk to Leebui when he´s on
=D

.:Alex:.

They will not drop the GBA slot simply because many DS accessories utilise it. Games such as Guitar Hero, for example, would become simply unplayable.

FireMeowth

Enthusiast
On the official Norwegian Pokémon-forum, we have a Wi-Fi trading forum. There, mostly everyone clones.
A few days ago, one of my friends (at least, I consider him a friend..) made a trading topic there, and he did not accept nor trade away cloned Pokémon.
I was so happy to see that it wasn't just me - on the forums - that hated cloning, that I gave him a quite rare Pokémon very cheap. Yay. ^-^'

Leebui

Questionable...

He last bracket I posted up is the most up-to-date one.

Sad I know.

Sounds cool, but it also sounds like it's way off into the future.

Nah, they could release it soon, except it'll probably make a huge dent in my wallet.

But my NDS Lite is almost dead so that's fine. <_<

Last edited:

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
anyone by chance noes where i can waych english death note

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
anyone by chance noes where i can waych english death note

All I know is that in Australia it's on 9:30 pm Wednesday night on ABC or ABC 2, can't remember. Whilst ABC is national, sometimes if you connect to Fox (Foxtel etc.) you can view it. Or, try some public libraries perhaps, ours is small but has alot of Love Hina, Bleach, Deathnote and stuff O:

Also, with the DS, they said it was being released later this year in Japan and that it can support SD cards O:

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
never mine...found it on youtube,it so good

Dig-kun

I really hope this new DS gets a lot of good things
I wanna it
Is it gonna be released this year yet? If so, at the US it shall be released at the middle of next year.
I can´t barely think of using a SD card at my DS

As it is a new model, it shall receive a name. is there a name that can be the new one?
:D
And isthere a picture of it?
=D

Dig-kun

Name suggestions for the new DS:
- iDS (lol)
- DSA (DS Advance)
- Wailord
- "Handsome"
- The Curious Incident of the New DS in the Night-time
- etc.

XD
Wailord?

Well, how does it sound: DS Style?
=D
DS Power?
DS Evolution?
=P

Elite Absol

Commander Mars
Iam in to join ^_^, for the pure reason each pokemon is an indivitual and should be treated like one!
I wouldn't like my hard effort ev trained poke to be cloned and swapped off to everyone.. :|

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
The new DS is called DSi

It phails due to lack of GBA-slot.

Why does it fail.

The ability to utilise internal flash memory, and SD cards could mean that past games such as pokemon gold/silver - original pokemon red/blue/yellow, could be played on the DS, after being downloaded from the DSi store.

I like the 3.0 megapixel cameras(even better that theres two).

I think its a total win.

Also, i'm glad that the black DSi will have a matte finish rather than a gloss finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.