• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Ok well if tourney is tomorrow, then remember people you have until the morning to PM me your teams, which will then be posted here. Remember these team lists are final, and i'll except the most recent PM from anyone as their final teamsheet.

Good luck all.

Also as a note, play by plays, will not be allowed, until all battles have been played out, so if you do write down your battle move by move, don't post it until the end of the toruney, otherwise everyone will know what the other players movesets are, and that creates an unfair advantage.

Dig-kun

Yup
2morrow
I cant hardly wait
^^

So, I hope all the ones who said that´d join can really join
^^

I´ll PM u now, kirk

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Thanks for PMing Dig-kun, well so far i've recieved teams from both you and arcanumghost. Teams won't be posted until all members who are participating have sent in team lists.

Hey kirkeastment, I don't know if you missed my message before, but regardless of wifi unavailability I don't have a team anywhere close to ready. I have 1 pokemon close, but not even that many.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Hey kirkeastment, I don't know if you missed my message before, but regardless of wifi unavailability I don't have a team anywhere close to ready. I have 1 pokemon close, but not even that many.

Ok well that means that dig-kun is the only person with a team.

Also people if you don't have a team completed, don't PM me as it just wastes time.

Remember completed doesn't mean level 100, all it means is that you've got 6 pokemon in their final forms, they don't even have to be EV trained(although it is an advantage).

Dig-kun

Well, to tell u the truth I look for IVs
But as I had to do some in a rush
I didnt have time to do it
So, it can be counted as an advantage against me
:p

I hope everyone PM u soon
^^

Dig-kun

xD
So, what do u guys think of PMing who said was gonna join?

You're the only one who looks to be needing a challenger anyway, so pm away until you find someone. : / I'll keep working on my team steadily so next time we have a tournament I can compete. The time I actually finish the team could be a long time from now though. Except I'm going to Arkansas in a few days... I'll have tons of time then.

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
I guess I'm in since I PM'ed kirk and he PM'ed me back.

@Kirkeastment: I PMed you the change in my team. I also have my Darkrai replacement ready.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
If you guys can't tell, a holiday time tournament isn't going to work out for me.

Maybe next time.

this toruney isn't likely to get off the ground any time soon anyway, and christmas/new year was a bad time to prepare a tourney for, as i'm sure we'd all rather spend time with family than have pokemon battles.

that said, we have two participants atm.

Dig-kun

Well, it´s a really hard time to do it
And 2 people wouldnt make a tourney
Just a battle

So, I think we should postpone it
and wait til more members have their teams
or maybe after the holidays
^^

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
^Good idea. Although it will be back to school for me after this next week. I will only be able to battle in the afternoon from then on.(because of homework)

Dig-kun

Well, January will be harder for me to get on
I´ll travel to Canada and wont be getting on everytime I want
But, I can take some days off including at the afternoon
to arrange and join the tourney
So, I´m in.

So, we should wait for more people
Me and TheCookieCutter are ready
arcanumghost, just missing the team (just xD)
kirk and leebui, will u join?
randomspot555, as the problem was just the holiday, could u join at january?
chosen one, will u join?
^^
And Raikou_fan said he´s just not join cuz he hadnt his team ready
But we can wait
So, we have 8
=D

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
I won't be in the tourney unless it absolutely neccesary, example if we have 7 and need an 8th then i'll compete, but other than that its a no from me still.

Last edited:

tollo196

i love shinies
please could i join? i've never cloned in my life and the only clones i have are the ones i axidently recieved in trades

Dig-kun

please could i join? i've never cloned in my life and the only clones i have are the ones i axidently recieved in trades

Welcome to our cause
^^

Add a banner for ur sig
They´re at the first page
And be active with us
=D

Leebui

Questionable...
I won't be in the tourney unless it absolutely neccesary, example if we have 7 and need an 8th then i'll compete, but other than that its a no from me still.

Same, I haven't kept up with the metagame at all as my team was made in 2006 when I got JP Pearl. >_>

So unless it's necessary, I won't participate.

Also, if the date is an issue, then we should agree to a common date where we can at least start it up. From there, we will give everyone a week to finish up. Or whatever needs to be done to get the thing through start to end.

Dig-kun

Same, I haven't kept up with the metagame at all as my team was made in 2006 when I got JP Pearl. >_>

So unless it's necessary, I won't participate.

Also, if the date is an issue, then we should agree to a common date where we can at least start it up. From there, we will give everyone a week to finish up. Or whatever needs to be done to get the thing through start to end.

Yup, what do u guys suggest?
(It doesnt really matter to me as my team is ready)
But is a month good?
Or a lot of time?
Or few time?
^^

(Well, I´ll be inactive for some days, as I´ll travel 2morrow, I´ll probably take my laptop with me, so when I get there, I come back (But wont be so much on as I am))

Status
Not open for further replies.