1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Leebui, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arcanumghost

arcanumghost Sharla

lol, I've never been up with the metagame, so I wouldn't be worried about ability. I went on a 3 day trip where there was no internet and I had no friends, so I've made a little more progress on my team. I'll keep you guys informed on how I'm doing.

2. aiiia

aiiia New Member

Joining with question (What are the usage and how do I get the point?)

Each person has one so what is it about actually?

3. chosen_one386

chosen_one386 Angel of Chaos

aiiia, you get points for joining, for being active, and for inviting people who join the club.

4. Leebui

Leebui Questionable...

In an effort to restore some explanation of this club on this hateful forum that doesn't appreciate my 06 join date, I'm going to copy/paste the description here and try to link it back to the main page T_T.

5. Dig-kun

Dig-kun Well-Known Member

Hi!
    How are u guys?
    I'm at Canada and will be less active, but I'll do whatever I can to keep posting here and being active
    ^^

So, if the tourney get ready I should just go to a hotspot
    ^^

6. chosen_one386

I'll be less active as well due to school. Good news is I'm thinking of saving up for a Wi-fi router. How much do they usually cost for the DS?

7. randomspot555

randomspot555 Well-Known Member

There is no wireless router specifically made for the DS. Many wireless routers mention what game systems they are automatically compatible with (any decent one should be fine with ALL major systems) on the box. However, they are a hefty cost. You usually get a better deal if you're buying it along with a laptop or desktop.

It's a big purchase and not something you should buy if you aren't actually going to use it (IE just buying it for the DS).

You can also look into buying a Nintendo USB Wi-Fi Dongle. However, Nintendo stopped making them and haven't released a new one to my knowledge. That means nobody is selling them new, so you'll have to search on Amazon, Craigslist, or Ebay.

8. chosen_one386

In that case, I may just save my money for something else or when I purchase my laptop for college next year.

9. qwadma

qwadma Member

i want to join i put on the banner so can i join? also side note i found an anti cloning banner on suicoone lover so credit goes to him for me joining

Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  10. yougirasu

yougirasu Patience? Virtue?

Looks like there's not a whole lot of activity going on here, or is it just a slow day? Anyway, have I missed anything, I've been off from this thread for ages and I might just hover here more often since I'm returning to the pokemon way of thinking.

11. qwadma

qwadma Member

I've been waiting a while do i get welcomed to the club or is this thread dying [sighs]

12. Leebui

Leebui Questionable...

Well you're automatically a member once you link back to the club (seems your link was removed).

But, welcome. Enjoy yourself. It seems we're all busy with life and school so this thread is pretty lonely.

Did we decide on a tourney date?

13. Babey_blue

Babey_blue Foreva and alwaez...

could i please join this club? i dont like clones and wont accept one in a trade because its a fake and that not fair that the other person still keeps the original! i'll put a banner in my sig to support this club (is that ok?) thanks if you accept me! ^_^

14. qwadma

qwadma Member

ok i have added the sig again i know someone who might join i will see if they will
    and thanks for the welcome it's been a whole week since i originally posted here

15. arcanumghost

arcanumghost Sharla

This thread is pretty lonely and I don't think I've had time to turn on a gameboy in a few weeks so I doubt my team will be ready ever... much less soon. Welcome to the club you guys! I say to spice things up we need something to talk about... like does anybody here watch the anime?

16. randomspot555

randomspot555 Well-Known Member

I watch it pretty much every week. They've really cut back the filler episodes in Sinnoh, and even the Filler are pretty good. Instead of dozens of COTD, they've become recurring characters.

The movies, however, can't say I'm impressed. At least the animation no longer sucks.

17. yougirasu

yougirasu Patience? Virtue?

I used to watch the anime, however we recently got rid of that channel (not my choice) to save money. I usually watch it online now checking sites like megavideo for newly uploaded episodes

18. Penguinist Trainer

Penguinist Trainer Well-Known Member

I would like to join the Anti-Cloning Club.

I do not like dealing in cloned pokemon, and almost all of my pokemon I have bred myself. Cloning is just one of the reasons I'm not a fan of the GTS.

I would appreciate being allowed to join this club. After I post this, I'm going to put one of the banners in my signature. I've never done a signature before, so if I do it wrong, could someone let me know. Thanks.

19. arcanumghost

arcanumghost Sharla

I can't see your signature there Penguinist Trainer, but we'd love to have you join our club.

I just started watching the anime again (starting from Dawn's first day in Diamond and Pearl) so I have a lot of catching up to do. It's pretty entertaining so far though : D

20. chosen_one386

I grew up (literally) watching the anime, but I have only seen like the first 20 episodes of DP. I quit watching it after that and now I only watch TG episodes. Because they rule.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.