• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much really... I kinda wish there was more to talk about on topic in here without making a mod mad that we aren't talking about cloning... Anyone know what all we are allowed to talk about?

???Mysterymissingno???

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I followed a link in ViperGTS's sig to get here!

I want to join!

kimy1688

Do the spinda dance!
Also, what I meant by the heartgold/soulsilver rush is a rush of new members in the months leading up to the release of a new game. If I recall there's a trend in forum activity around the release of any game.
Oh right :p
Where is the owner of the club? Hasn't been around in long time.

Done, in my siggy, good? :)
Here is the code

[*url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=183232][IMG*]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn142/kimy1688/anticlone.png[*/IMG][*/url]

Remove stars.

Last edited:

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
i didnt want to join anymore cuz i asked that like a week ago and no response and i dont know how to clone.

Oops my bad....Sorry if you still would like too you can ok? :) Sorry my internet is being really iffy Im sorry :(

Also MysteryMissingo and kimy welcome to the club...Tell us why you all don't like cloning/why do you all not clone?

kimy1688

Do the spinda dance!
Tell us why you all don't like cloning/why do you all not clone?
I don't clone because
1. I don't want to
2. I don't need to
3. I don't even know how. :p
Just basic cheating, Nintendo/ game freak made an accident, and people using it is just cheating. :( Seems risky too.

dslayer23

Pokémon Master
Hey everyone. I'd like to join this club too! Yeah, I have to admit, I've cloned in the past but now I know it's the wrong thing to do - it's just taking advantage of a glitch and using it for your own use. I also remember losing my Celebi due to cloning... Anyway, keep up the good work guys!

Dig-kun

Welcome kimy1688, ???Mysterymissingno??? and dslayer23
Be active with us against cloning
=3

And let's just ignore this last post
¬¬

So, what u guys been up to?
Lately, Ive just bred for my new team \o/

Welcome kimy1688, ???Mysterymissingno??? and dslayer23
Be active with us against cloning
=3

And let's just ignore this last post
¬¬

Lately, Ive just bred for my new team \o/

I've been lightly playing ruby and sapphire when I have time, so I can catch latios and latias and complete the pokedex. Masterballs? Definitely the method I'm using.

I'd love to join. =P

Welcome, tell us why you've joined the club, and for all our new members, let us know a little bit more about you, like your pokemon interests (anime/card/game/etc...)

kimy1688

Do the spinda dance!
Sorry, i've been packing my bags for holiday :D
Playing Pokemon Ranch and leveling up my chimchar and riolu on Diamond, for Platinum team. Not much really but oh well.
Can you still be in the club if you clone a Pokemon with an item, then you release that Pokemon just for the item? Just wondering because I kinda need some Master Balls. But if not, I won't since this club is awesomesauce B)

Looking at the last post, here is my Pokemon intrests. Well, Pokemon is my life. I draw, create, play, write, act, read, chat, look, and do almost anything with it. Well, i'm seriously drawing a Pikachu as i'm writing this :p

Ignore darth mauls post <.< He will one day ending up losing a level 100 wanted-to-clone-Pokemon and understand us(it can happen folks!)

Last edited:

kimy1688

Do the spinda dance!
Hi.

I'd like to join, if nobody would mind.
Welcome! :) So, why are you against cloning?
Where is club owner? They haven't posted for ages..
The club owners don't post often unfortunately, but they don't have to for the club to exist and be fun, so I don't mind too much.
Yeah I know, just wondering since there can be contests and other stuff when there here :)

Last edited:

puking_rainbows

Master in progress
I would like to join the club. I know I said that a week ago, but no one even paid attention to my comment.

I would like to join because I see it as unethical and unproductive. Why cloning? You just copy a pokemon. Where's the fun of breeding, of training? What about worrying how to get the maximum of a pokemon out of its IV? Cloning's just not right...

I would like to join the club. I know I said that a week ago, but no one even paid attention to my comment.

I would like to join because I see it as unethical and unproductive. Why cloning? You just copy a pokemon. Where's the fun of breeding, of training? What about worrying how to get the maximum of a pokemon out of its IV? Cloning's just not right...

Just so you felt like we saw your post this time, just like last time : P I quoted it and made my text darker just in case you're using that horrible default skin for Serebii (change that using the drop down menu / combo box in the very lowest leftest corner of the page). If you don't know how to add a banner from the OP (original post) to your signature (the pictures and words beneath our posts) then I'm going to tell you!

First, go to the top or bottom of the page and find a way to get to the very first post in the thread. OR CLICK HERE. If you click on the spoiler you'll find a bunch of pictures with some code underneath each one. What you need to do is copy that code (highlight it with the cursor and press Ctrl + C), follow THIS LINK HERE, and paste it in the box and click Save Signature. Now under every post you make, you'll have a picture that links back to our club - and now you can be an official member! Naturally, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Also, @kimy1688, the members of this club have differing levels of anti-cloning beliefs. My views on it kinda match mine for abortion or if it became available cloning in real life. If people clone or hack, that's their business, but personally I don't want my gaming experience affected in any way by cloning or hacking. Even masterballs, but I have like 10 of them across all my games anyway because I'm stingy with using them (my last was used on a shiny Registeel). Some people will clone their shinies to act as backups in case they lose their game or it gets corrupted. Some people will do it just to duplicate items. These reasons have some good reasoning and doesn't influence my opinions of them, but I have a pretty strict guideline for myself.

Last edited:

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..

=) Thank you well said...welcome to the club...dang alot of people are joining now because of the HGSS rush 0_0 but cool cool...I don't mind..it's great that we're getting more people on our side.Welcome to all new members..

I most certainly agree with you puking_rainbows...I like to hatch my pokemon and catch them...struggling for hours to get the right stats or w/e..It keeps me entertained...if that were to be killed by me cloning..then Pokemon would be dull and boring and i'd might as well sell my game to gamestop :)

Wigglytuff FTW!

Oh hi thar
Welcome! :) So, why are you against cloning?

I'd like to join because I think cloning is, in a simpler sense...
Silly. I don't think there is any point in cloning, and anyone who thinks it's alright is crazy in the coconut.

Dig-kun

Can you still be in the club if you clone a Pokemon with an item, then you release that Pokemon just for the item? Just wondering because I kinda need some Master Balls. But if not, I won't since this club is awesomesauce B)

Cloning concept changes from each person
I think that I wouldnt clone even an item, cuz itd be cloning anyway, but I can see people cloning boxes of pokémon and it's ok for me, they do it cuz they want
(course these people arent in this club lol)

Anyways, what I mean is, I dont think itd be wrong if u use it on ur own, ull do it because u want, but we are here against cloning in trades, so I don't think an item cloned for u to use would be bad

Thats my opinion ;P

Anyone here play competitively? =3

kimy1688

Do the spinda dance!
I'd like to join because I think cloning is, in a simpler sense...
Silly. I don't think there is any point in cloning, and anyone who thinks it's alright is crazy in the coconut.
100% agreed.
Cloning concept changes from each person
I think that I wouldnt clone even an item, cuz itd be cloning anyway, but I can see people cloning boxes of pokémon and it's ok for me, they do it cuz they want
(course these people arent in this club lol)

Anyways, what I mean is, I dont think itd be wrong if u use it on ur own, ull do it because u want, but we are here against cloning in trades, so I don't think an item cloned for u to use would be bad

Thats my opinion ;P

Anyone here play competitively? =3
Yeah, I won't anyway, it's still cheating.
That means 'eyes glued to screen, battling hard and seriously' right? :p
Usually in battle tower if so :3

Status
Not open for further replies.