• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimy1688

Do the spinda dance!
Cloning just devalues all the rare pokemon and items. D; So I don't really care for any cloneing of any sort.
You joining? If so, welcome to the club!
Has anyone got any shinys? Just wondering :)

I've 6 that I caught myself (Random Nidoran Male and SR Registeel, then Caterpie, Ralts, Shinx, and Bidoof that were chained), and 2 more that I traded for (Porygon and Tauros) both I believe from members in this club. And I also welcome Leaf Storm to the club, and I agree completely with your reasoning. I'll be gone for a week, see ya in early August!

Last edited:

kimy1688

Do the spinda dance!
I've 6 that I caught myself (Random Nidoran Male and SR Registeel, then Caterpie, Ralts, Shinx, and Bidoof that were chained), and 2 more that I traded for (Porygon and Tauros) both I believe from members in this club. And I also welcome Leaf Storm to the club, and I agree completely with your reasoning. I'll be gone for a week, see ya in early August!
Cool! I have none, but I haven't been bothered to try at the moment X) I'm still mainly on Ranch and training team on Platinum, and sometimes training my Diamond team (trying to get to level 100 :D) so yeah, no time for shinies. Oh well ;3
And goodbye and good luck with where you are going!
It seems that I am quite alone here, i'll check often to welcome anyone :)

Dig-kun

I caught 27 shiny shinx cuz I was after one adamant and intimidate, though I had synchronize, I had to catch all of this to get it
xD
I caught 2 shiny tauros
3 Shiny slakoths
1 shiny zigzagoon
1 shiny bidoof

hmm, maybe these are the ones I caught

But I have a shiny togepi, a shiny shaymin (its not cloned, nor hacked ^^), a shiny regigigas (not cloned, nor hacked as well =] ), shiny snorunt, shiny absol, porygon-z

Got by RNG, these ones I dont trade, these are just to get my team brighter I have 4, i think =o
But I can't tell them, there are spies everywhere, mainly when Im at a tourney lol

That means 'eyes glued to screen, battling hard and seriously' right?
Usually in battle tower if so :3
xD
kinda
i play more at wifi, thats what i mean
like lookin for IVs, EVing the poke, creating teams

Anyone? :3

I had ~10 before my friend erased my save file D:

Most of them were from chaining, though.

Edit: iirc, Shiny Pidgey, Shiny Geodude, x2 Shiny Shinx, x3 Shiny Ponyta, Shiny Golbat, and another that I can't think of.

Last edited:

Dig-kun

I had ~10 before my friend erased my save file D:

Most of them were from chaining, though.

Edit: iirc, Shiny Pidgey, Shiny Geodude, x2 Shiny Shinx, x3 Shiny Ponyta, Shiny Golbat, and another that I can't think of.

D:
Erased file, that doesnt look nice
I'd die if my diamond was erased (920hours)

But nice chainings, the first ones I listed back there were chaining
=3

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio

Yeah i've got quite a few shinies, the gif in my sig shows just my 1/8192 shinies, i've got around 200 chained shinies, including around 30 shiny eevee. If you like shinies, might i suggest joining the SPLC.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..

I have a few actually.. :)

My ;v 100 Umbreon for competitive Impish nature and everything. (Diamond)
My Giratina that I soft reseted for D: took FORVER(Diamond) UT
My pride and joy Cresselia I don't think I wanna everrr trade her (Pearl)AND SHE HAS A CAREFUL NATURE!!!!!!!!!!!! UT

I haven't found squat in my Platinum...but then again I don't have all the pokemon of the Sinnoh Dex yet :p Yepp I never finished.My pokemon Diamond was also stolen,along with my first Platinum.Soo....All I have are these now.I had alot of other shines I collected,but well there gone now.

D:
Erased file, that doesnt look nice
I'd die if my diamond was erased (920hours)

But nice chainings, the first ones I listed back there were chaining
=3

I was surprisingly not ****** at my friend, even though I had ~800 hours played on Emerald, ~500 on Sapphire, ~350 on Leaf Green, and ~450 on Diamond. (All of my pokemon were pooled into my Diamond).

Dig-kun

I was surprisingly not ****** at my friend, even though I had ~800 hours played on Emerald, ~500 on Sapphire, ~350 on Leaf Green, and ~450 on Diamond. (All of my pokemon were pooled into my Diamond).

hmm
U lost ur Diamond save?
Or this was just to say time doesnt really matter at it?
xD

Well, my diamond not only has 920 hours, but have all of my pokes, all EV'd ones, all for my pokedex, my in-game sapphire team

All my pokes
;P

hap124

i think id like to join the anti-cloning club cloning is just plain wrong

Dig-kun

i think id like to join the anti-cloning club cloning is just plain wrong

Welcome to our club
^^

Be active with us against cloning =3

So, whats ur opinion bout cloning?
I mean, why ure against it? ^^

Ammako

I'd like to join the club. I reached there from kimy1688's signature.
I've even alerady put a banner in my signature :D

Why I'm against cloning?

- It doesn't feels right knowing someone has an exact copy of your Pokémon.
- I don't approve abusing this glitch in particular. (I'm okay with Tweaking Glitch or E4 surf glitch to get Darkrai and Shaymin in D/P.)
- Probably more that I can't think of.

Last edited:

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Does the GTS cloning glitch still work in platinum?

I don't think so..actually...I've never bothered to try...PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ASKING HERE :) But I hope I got your question...do it again and I'll report you

Man...I didn't know I've been gone for basically 2 months. o_o

I'm out of the loop. X_x

OMFG HE LIVES :D WELCOMEEE BACKK

Please don't talk about cloning, ESPECIALLY in the ANTI-CLONING club.

I told him...but you know if he does it again...reporttt :)

Ammako

I told him...but you know if he does it again...reporttt :)

Yeah... at first, I explained him it wouldn't work, but then I noticed that I was in the anti-cloning thread. 0_o (I usually ctrl+click all the threads I am subscribed to when they have new posts, and I don't really pay attention to the thread title.)

So I edited my post.

Sephiroth_Strife

I've only got a Shiny Espeon that I got through the RNG trick for Pearl. That was a lotta tapping, and I don't think it's even the right nature for anything... Other than that, I have nothing.

On another note, I'm gonna be getting Platinum next week so that I, too, can take part in the WiFi events, because clearly Nintendo doesn't want to release things like the Member Card for D/P.

Status
Not open for further replies.