• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dig-kun

Back :D Was on holiday... have I missed anything? Welcome back Leebui and nice shinies guys... :) Nearly got a shiny floatzel and gastrodon but a ditto broke both D:

Hate when some pokes decide to break the chains when u're almost at 40
:mad:
I get so angry
xD

And what been up here?
We are thinking about starting a tourney
It's just an idea and we're checking who would like to join
=3
So? =D

Last edited:

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
I get so angry
xD

And what been up here?
=3
So? =D

I usually get this on chain 38. So annoying. However within 24 Hours I managed two get to my first to lots of 40 chains. Ended up with 3 Bidoofs, and 2 Shinixs.

Last edited:

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
I get so angry
xD

And what been up here?
=3
So? =D

Dont count me in as yet my team isnt ready *_* loll So when is the projected date?

lord_rafic

HEllo there! I would like to join the club! Diggy has invited me to join, i liked the club idea so here am I!! \o/ hope you accept me!!!

Dig-kun

Dont count me in as yet my team isnt ready *_* loll So when is the projected date?

Hmm, no date yet
As u need the date to see if u'll have ur team ready
Imma PM kirk, as he showed interest on it
^^

HEllo there! I would like to join the club! Diggy has invited me to join, i liked the club idea so here am I!! \o/ hope you accept me!!!
Hi, rafic
Just add the banner to ur sig and tell us why you're against cloning =3

lord_rafic

Well! I HATE CLONES! They are like mass production against artesanal produuction! HAil to the pokemon NON - CLONED! Well, i hate the lack of work to get it too!

>Ducky<

I'd like to join :)

Sweet, we have quite a few new members now :)
So, I wanted to ask if anyone has a good idea of how to prevent cloning in the games? Like something nintendo could implement in the future.

Ammako

That the clone gets deleted, like when we try to clone in Platinum.
When we are successful cloning in Platinum, the GTS deletes the clone, so you end up with only one of the Pokémon.

But that can't prevent cloning via cheating, though...

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
So, I wanted to ask if anyone has a good idea of how to prevent cloning in the games? Like something nintendo could implement in the future.

Hmmm it seems that the Cloning Glitch as found it way in 2nd, 3rd, and the 4th Generation. It must be common in the coding of these type of games, rather that or Nintendo add it purposly.

Even if it got taken out, there would still be cheating devices.

It's up to the players if you ask me.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..

Consequences (spelt wrong? 0_0) If you try to clone via GTS delete your pkmn =) and for tournaments they can check your game to see if youve cloned or cheated...maybe they already do?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Well, you can just cheat/clone on a spare game, then transfer the products to your main game.

Sephiroth_Strife

I'm not entirely sure there is a way to stop people from finding a way to clone in the games. Perhaps the programmers could make it incredibly difficult to find the right time for the cloning exploit, but to completely remove it? I don't think so.

yougirasu

Patience? Virtue?
Guys, I know there's been a lot of talk about a tourney amongst us, but I've realised that there's going to be a DS tourney at the league I go to so I'd like to get your opinions on what I've got on my mind for a team.
I'm gonna put this next bit in bold so people will actually notice it (just incase they normally wouldn't)I don't want to go all out OU style with my team and anything that I say is definatly on my team will be there unless you have a good reason to suggest otherwise, moves however can be discussed. I'm also going to stick a post like this in the rate my team section later but I want your opinions first...

Anyway, these first 2 are the ones I'm definatly having in (although the second one I'm not sure what style to go for...

Togekiss, Calm, Ability. Serene Grace, Item. Leftovers
EV's:252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpD
Moves: Thunder Wave, Air Slash, Roost, Aura Sphere

Gallade(1), Adamant, Ability. Steadfast, Item. Focus Sash
EV's:56 HP / 252 Atk / 200 Spe
Moves: Close Combat, Shadow Sneak, Taunt, Destiny Bond
(2), Adamant, Ability. Steadfast, Item. Leftovers/Wide Lens
EV's:252 HP / 152 Atk / 104 Def
Moves: Close Combat, Night Slash, Hypnosis, Thunder Wave/Will-O-Wisp

Advice on which Gallade set is appreciated, I've got 5 other thoughts for members of my team so suggest the best 4 out of them or of something else you think might be better,

Forretress, Relaxed , Ability. Sturdy, Item. Shed Shell
EV's: 252 HP / 112 Atk / 144 Def (0 spd IV)
Moves:Toxic Spikes, Gyro Ball, Rapid Spin, Earthquake/Rest

Scizor, Adamant, Ability. Technician, Item. Choice Band
EV's: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Moves: U-turn, Bullet Punch, Pursuit, Superpower/Brick Break

Rhyperior, Impish, Ability. Solid Rock, Item. Leftovers
EV's: 244 HP / 184 Def / 80 SpD
Moves: Earthquake, Megahorn, Avalanche, Stealth Rock

Breloom, Adamant, Ability. Poison Heal, Item. Toxic Orb
EV's: 44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe
Moves: Spore, Stun Spore, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb

Abomasnow, Modest/Mild, Ability. Snow Warning, Item. Choice Specs
EV's:4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Moves: Blizzard, Energy Ball, Hid Power: Fire, Focus Punch

Thanks for any help and I'll let you know how it goes...

lord_rafic

Cloning isn't the wrong part of it! the wrong part is the ABUSE. People often use this to gain profit but actulally it makes the game more artificial! RNG manipulation is alsready enough. Some people clon just for fun, but limits should be taken! it's not funny when you run through many hardships to get the targted pkmn and someone just get a copy it. I think there will not be method to stop it, but those guys will be excluded from the professional gaming if you ask me!

(oh my name is not present on the member list on the first page, is that right? "^^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.