• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucario73

application :)

triple posted >_<

Last edited:

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
Please stop posting the same thing, over and over again. I will make a Manaphy banner with a lot of them sooner or later. I may do it on my dad's Photoshop.

Ben

Whut?
Could I be added to the member list? I think I wasn't last time because I didn't have the link to this in my signature, but that's fixed.

By the way, I can always make more banners, I just need the ideas though :p

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
Make one with

The NEW Anti-Cloning: Saving Wi-Fi from clones

4 Shiny Rayquaza
4 Shiny Manaphy
4 Shiny Mew

Leebui

Questionable...
I have an announcement about the Point System on this club. Other than it being totally pwnage, and will at least attract more members, sorta; anyways members who want to partake in the Point System please reply back.

This is so that there will be less number crunching for me to help you guys get your points.

Also, people can get a free 6 points if they PM members to help them with their sigs. :D

PM me before you do so.

Ben

Whut?
I have an announcement about the Point System on this club. Other than it being totally pwnage, and will at least attract more members, sorta; anyways members who want to partake in the Point System please reply back.

I'll join this Point System.

Currently: 2 Banners
Link in signature

Also, i'll help in other peoples' signatures :p

Edit:

I think somebody said that they wanted a Manaphy version, so..

test4sf8.png

Last edited:

Ben

Whut?
Espeon, you just reminded me to post the link to the banner:

[*url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=183232][*IMG]http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/3190/test4sf8.png[/IMG][/url]

Thanks for giving me credit by the way :p

Edit: Remember to remove *'s

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go

This is so that there will be less number crunching for me to help you guys get your points.

Also, people can get a free 6 points if they PM members to help them with their sigs. :D

PM me before you do so.

I'll join the point system.

So, far link in sig.

1 banner/ 2 banners if you count my Manaphy one. I wanted to try something a little different.... The reason for the Pokemon Ranger game is, because you can only get Manaphy in Ranger. That's why Manaphy says it's special and, because you can only get one per game (correct me if I'm wrong).
45337wallpaper110tm5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Edit. Here's my third one.
my.php

Last edited:

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Sorry for not really being here do we get points for getting other people to join?

Acheront

Just wondering: is it deemed acceptable to clone a legendary prior to EV training, just in case you stuff up?

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
I would say so. That is just making a back-up in case something goes wrong. We are talking about the trading part of cloning.

Leebui

Questionable...
^ Agreed. I personally would say there's nothing wrong if you use cloning for back-up of your precious hex coded friends. ^^

The club's just against using them for trading. But even then, my main concern is if some guy found an Uber Kyogre and spread it through WiFi or something. xD

If you haven't noticed, my fear of Kyogre is high, but I have my perfectly bred Dodrio to counter! :p

So personally for me (not anyone else's opinion) here's what I find acceptable in cloning:

Backing up your precious Pokes (hey, they might die in a freak accident) *stares at Mountain Dew inconveniently placed near DS Lite at time of post*

Using it to clone items like TMs for battling purposes (hey, not all TMs are infinite, and the good ones are usually expensive or one-offs)

Everything else in usage of cloning will go under Leebui's following category: Neutral.

As a collector/competitive battler (odd combination, I know) I want to my Pokemon to have full value. Also, I want my 3-seconds of joy when I perfectly breed an Zero IV across the board Rattata for a certain moveset breakthrough founded last month.

So I'm not going to bash cloners, and I think a neutral owner is nice, because then they can see from both sides.

Anyway, I'll add the points up on Friday when I'm school-less.

Ben

Whut?
Woo! Another banner done (I drew the Celebi in Paint using colours from the DP sprite :p)

Now, i'm not reallsy sure if the official name of this club is 'Trainers Against Cloning' or 'Anti-Cloning Club', so I made two versions, so if you decide to use it you can use the right one :p

test5df8.png

test6xr3.png

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Om sure you can join welcome aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.