• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

serebyy

sneasel rocks!
id like to join has im against cloning...

whats the point on doin this: one guy says- - - OMG i got 6 lvl 100 lugias

other guy---no OMG for me i got 6 lvl 100 deoxys!

OTHER guys---- no me 6 lvl 100 mews 6 lvl 100 ho-ohs!

I mean whats the point in this?it wrecks all the fun!

If you train rather than clone you will be a happier trainer a you have much more proud in the pokemon you raised over all those weeks...like those 8 MONTHS i spent on finding a shiny trapinch and now is 82 flygon...all the ppl ask me to clone it but im just not goin away all the hard work...
Anti-cloning 4EVER!

Leebui

Questionable...
Okay, serebyy and everyone else, I've added you to the member list, and those who joined the Point System have had their points added (although Ben's winning streak may be miscalculated, the only new banner is the Shiny Rayquaza one, right)?

Blaziken Bud and Ash's Pika Pal's banner making points have been added, but their banners have not. I'll try to make one like Ash's Pika for the heck of it. ^_~

Now, umm, continue with doing whatever, I think. o_O

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
I made another banner, I hope you guys like it. Hmm, while I'm at it I might do shiny Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy and/or Deoxys.

mewbz1.jpg

Last edited:

Tsuki

Rawr!
Joining again =3, could someone gimme the exact url from the 1st page? Browsing on my Wii, so can't copy & paste

Last edited:

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
Serebyy, you must give ArcanineDarkCrow for credit of making that banner and me for credit of splitting that banner in your sig.
Leebui, do I get credit for the baner I provided and split?

Last edited:

madaco

I might join I have never cloned but the person who had the game first might have because I just found out today on me and my sisters yellow has a bunch of lv. 20 pigeyotos in a box wait theres not any commemitments in this is there!??!!?

Last edited:

madaco

as long as thers no commetment in joining I'll probley join edit: joining and can I be in the point system too as long as theres not a cometment in either

Last edited:

Torchibusken

Get me out of here
Apologizing for being a lazy AWOL donkey.

Hi guys, remember me? Of course you don't, but I'm the moderator up there on the front page. Technically, my duties involve being active around here and whatnot, and I seem to not have been here. >.>

Well, anyways, I'd like to apologize. I've had a very exciting months passing, and forgot about this great club for a while.

So, I'm gonna jump back on the bandwagon. By the way, I loooove the new banners. Especially the one with Celebi and Manaphy.

Also, I'm gonna introduce a new, irrelevant topic:
If you could have any one shiny, what would it be?
I'd take either Electrode, Charizard, or Duskull.

madaco

I made a banner (Im probebly going to add to it) but I cant figure out how
to put it here so how do you put it here?

Tsuki

Rawr!
Upload it somewhere like imageshack.us it'll give you an url copy & paste it between
, and post.
Btw, I'd go for Shiny Gardevoir.

Edit: No need to put me in the Pts. system, I prefer getting the stuff by (fair) trades I will support this club a 110% though ^^;

Last edited:

Leebui

Questionable...
Well, I've added the new members and stuff. Also, battlefrontiertrainer, you can't join the Point System if you have no points. You can get 10 free points by just linking back to this thread in your siggy.

Espeon, since it's a split, and not the most difficult thing (but the fact that it is fully proportional is awesome) I can give you 5 points, which brings you up to 20.

Madaco, you don't have to be committed, but there's no way to get points if you aren't an active member of the club. >.>

Anyways, as for Torchibusken's New Disscussion:
I go giga over shiny Starmie, rofl.

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
Never knew this existed. Good job guys! Cloning/cheating kills games.

LPPanther

Trainer for 11 years
I'd like to join. Here is a banner I made.
anticloning.jpg

by my count I should I have 25 points. the banner in my sig links to the tread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.