• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Yeah... at first, I explained him it wouldn't work, but then I noticed that I was in the anti-cloning thread. 0_o (I usually ctrl+click all the threads I am subscribed to when they have new posts, and I don't really pay attention to the thread title.)

So I edited my post.

Loll Its ok... :) Did leebui disappear again?

Oh well congrats on the shiny espeon mate...i think I shiny is still a shiny..good nature or not.. be nice to it :D

Ammako

But anyways... This is the anti-cloning club thread, not the shiny Pokémon club thread.
Look in my sig for a link to the Shiny Pokémon club.

Leebui

Questionable...
There's really not a lot to do in the Pokemon community Kevin, at least imo. I only play the Pokemon games casually now (well, I have competitive Pokemon, but don't participate in tournaments haha), I don't even care too much about events anymore. ._.

I'm kinda more interested in fighting games now, so I'll poke my head to see the new faces and say hi to the old ones, but it's hard to remain interested in a forum notorious for its near 3 year lag streak. =<

Dig-kun

There's really not a lot to do in the Pokemon community Kevin, at least imo. I only play the Pokemon games casually now (well, I have competitive Pokemon, but don't participate in tournaments haha), I don't even care too much about events anymore. ._.

I'm kinda more interested in fighting games now, so I'll poke my head to see the new faces and say hi to the old ones, but it's hard to remain interested in a forum notorious for its near 3 year lag streak. =<

Wow, Leebui!
U're here

I was traveling, but Im back \o

So, why dont u join some tourneys, why dont we try to make a tourney like before?
We have more people now, we could first ask who plays competitively
=3

Hey guys, I'm back from my vacationy week thing. Mr. Ash ^__^, you can join if you add one of our banners to your signature and tell us why you're against cloning.

Dig-kun: I dunno about everybody else, but my priorities in life and even in pokemon are not focused on a competitive battling team. Right now I'm just playing slowly through ruby/sapphire picking up all the pokemon I've never caught, including latios and latias, and after I finish the pokedex I'll start putting together a competitive team.

Leebui: It's good to see you poke your head in here and I wish you came around more often, but it's understandable that you've lost some interest in this club. Just let us know if you don't want to be responsible for it anymore.

Dig-kun

Dig-kun: I dunno about everybody else, but my priorities in life and even in pokemon are not focused on a competitive battling team. Right now I'm just playing slowly through ruby/sapphire picking up all the pokemon I've never caught, including latios and latias, and after I finish the pokedex I'll start putting together a competitive team.

I got what u meant
So, everybody just express your opinion bout the tourney, and if ud like to join =3
That's just for having an idea of how many people are in, not confirmed
^^

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..

Point taken...I don't play my pokemon games at all except for yellow..but thats just because I've never beaten it..I'm all obsessed with OoT and Brawl right now...If you have a brawl though it'd be nice to have a go :)

Mr.Ash If you decide to follow what arcanumghost says welcome TO THE CLUB :D

EDIT:4/08/09TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP<3

Last edited:

yougirasu

Patience? Virtue?
Lol, happy birthday k3v1n. God, I havn't touched a pokemon game in ages. I've been focused on the tcg (I enjoy it more that the games), that and the fact that I've gotten bored with atempting to train my pokemon to high levels. Although there is talk of a DS pokemon tourney where I play the TCG, so I may try training something for that. I find that the cards are much easier to get obsessed over and don't require the tedious work involved in training the pokemon. If there's some sort of tourney and I have my team, I might consider trying out, just to see how I do...

Dig-kun

EDIT:4/08/09TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP<3

Happy bday
=D

@yougirasu:
So, can I count u in?

ToonLinkBrawler

Legendary Hunter
Hey, you mind if I join? I'm lonely on these forums :'(

Nah, just kiddin', so what do you say?

Dig-kun

Hey, you mind if I join? I'm lonely on these forums :'(

Nah, just kiddin', so what do you say?

You're welcome here if u tell us why u're against cloning ^^

Then add the banner to ur sig
And you're in

Then be active with us
U wont be lonely anymore
;P

yougirasu

Patience? Virtue?
Well, it'd have to be a maybe. I havn't touched my ds in an age and I'm not exactly sure where it is, although if I remember rightly I should still be training my linoone to find me evolution stones and rare candies. And I'm only sure about 1 poke that I definatly want in my team... I'll have a lot of work to do, I'll start digging it out today and work on the linoone when I can but I can't guarantee I'll do a whole lot of team work until after I've goe paintballing this saturday.

Dig-kun

Well, it'd have to be a maybe. I havn't touched my ds in an age and I'm not exactly sure where it is, although if I remember rightly I should still be training my linoone to find me evolution stones and rare candies. And I'm only sure about 1 poke that I definatly want in my team... I'll have a lot of work to do, I'll start digging it out today and work on the linoone when I can but I can't guarantee I'll do a whole lot of team work until after I've goe paintballing this saturday.

Just remembering that
If u wanna Rare candies
from 41 and up its the same chance to get them
^^

So, let's say leveling it up isn't a problem
xD

And the others, remember that at Wi-fi ur pokes go all to lv.100

yougirasu

Patience? Virtue?
I know about the rare candies, I still need to get it up to level 71 to be able to get all the evoloution stines that I may require. If I remember right I should be in the low sixties so it shouldn't need a whole lot more work... Then I've just got to get more of them... After that I'll just need enough money to make ev training a bit easier and the patience to breed them just right and train them up, I believe that's more work than it sounds...

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
At Wi-Fi, it only goes up to Lv. 100 if you chose the Lv. 100 option.

QFT.

I'm glad that someone has brought this whole tourney, we had all proposed back into the light again, thanks Dig-Kun.

I'd be all for a tourney, we've certainly got our mitts on more new members, question is, other than Pingouin7 *waves* ; do any of the other new members even visit this thread after joining.

I can whip a team together pretty quickly so its not a problem here, so count me in.

Glad to see Leebui making appearances, as well as K3v1n, both who were sporadic with posts in this club, much like myself of late. Of course theres not much to talk about of late, but that should change come september with the release of HG/SS.

Ammako

Well, the two clubs I've joined (Anti-Cloning Club and Shiny Pokémon Club) I added a subscription.
So, everytime I log in, I check my User CP, and I check the new posts in all my subscribed threads.

Dig-kun

QFT.

I'm glad that someone has brought this whole tourney, we had all proposed back into the light again, thanks Dig-Kun.

I'd be all for a tourney, we've certainly got our mitts on more new members, question is, other than Pingouin7 *waves* ; do any of the other new members even visit this thread after joining.

I can whip a team together pretty quickly so its not a problem here, so count me in.

Glad to see Leebui making appearances, as well as K3v1n, both who were sporadic with posts in this club, much like myself of late. Of course theres not much to talk about of late, but that should change come september with the release of HG/SS.

You're welcome
I didnt confirm anything cuz I was just giving the idea, as I dont have the prizes on hand >.<
It's you and Leebui who have access to these things
So, of course, I needed your approval on the prizes/tourney before
;p

Yup, unfortunately some just join and dont come even to say a hi
xD

K, counting u in

HG/SS will bring a lot of people to discuss stuff about it, story mode, wifi, if there'll be any chance of glitches to clone (of course it will ¬¬)
Anyways, we'll have a major topic
=3

At Wi-Fi, it only goes up to Lv. 100 if you chose the Lv. 100 option.
lol, if there's a way to not make us level them up and if i talked bout lv.100 stuff, I meant this option
xD

kimy1688

Do the spinda dance!
Back :D Was on holiday... have I missed anything? Welcome back Leebui and nice shinies guys... :) Nearly got a shiny floatzel and gastrodon but a ditto broke both D:

Status
Not open for further replies.