• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

axebearer3

Axe of Night
Can I join? I really hate cloners, they make the whole point of legendaries to shame!

yougirasu

Patience? Virtue?
Sorry T6r7, I didn't make that banner. I do plan on making a new, possibly better banner but I'm currently working on an animation (although I am working very slowly) but after that I'll definatly be looking at a new banner for the club that may possibly be animated as I would like lots of practise with animating pictures. The only 'official' banner of mine that's on the first post is the one with doexys, shiny rattata and shiny pidgey. They're my rarest pokes on my fire red that was the game I was playing at the point of its creation...

t6r7

<--Resets: Alot
Then again... Pokémon would probably be used for food if they were real... really a world where they really existed would just be far less fun than the games and show : /

I agree to that part arcanum. In the anime I have never seen people eating pokemon like magikarps or tauros or any other pokes. But well, It is TV show. In real life, magikarps wouldnt exist in the wild that much, and others too. But even then, I had never thought how a pokemon would taste like ;)

And yougirasu, I guess I saw your name somewhere in the banners and i thought the one I have was yours. But your other ones are cool two.

Sephiroth_Strife

Wasn't there some part of the TV show where it was mentioned that Magikarp was really bony and not good for eating...? I seem to remember that, but I could be trippin'.

I think I'd be against cloning if Pokemon were real, though. I mean, Mewtwo and the other experiments could be there (if they took all current pokemon and somehow made them real, they'd be there), but I don't know how I'd feel about someone taking my little buddies, copying them, and taking one as their own. "Hey! That's my Bulbasaur! You can't just take him!!" "It's a clone though, so it's not yours." "But why should you reap the rewards of all my hard training and love?! None for you!"

Hey there axebearer3, welcome to the club. All you have to do is add one of our banners from the original post to your signature, then tell us why you're against cloning!

Someone who actually watches the show, have they tried to make it seem like all the characters or vegetarian?

t6r7

Someone who actually watches the show, have they tried to make it seem like all the characters or vegetarian?

I dont really watch the anime but, the times I have watched it I have never seen any character eat meat. Though I have seen them eat sushi :)

I have a question. I dont know if it has been asked before.

Do you think that people will be able to clone in HG/SS?

I dont really think they will be able to clone. Gamefreak has advanced too much in technology.

Do you think that people will be able to clone in HG/SS?

I dont really think they will be able to clone. Gamefreak has advanced too much in technology.

Unfortunately, I'm positive people will be able to clone in HG/SS. Gamefreak has advanced in technology, but unfortunately I think they will err on the side of caution with things like this. Rather than trying to stop cloning attempts, Gamefreak will prefer to protect peoples data and hard work by letting everything fly. Besides, if it uses the same technology as DPPt, then people should be able to clone in the same way.

t6r7

To protect people data..... Isnt that already in plat? If you turn off your game it goes back to the last save data. Doesnt it? I really dont want there to be cloning in HG/SS. It would ruin the rare pokemon, especially shinys. Gamefreak should invent a way to punish people when cloning like when you use AR to get jirachi and you get a bad egg that destroys your game when it hatches.

Ammako

To protect people data..... Isnt that already in plat? If you turn off your game it goes back to the last save data. Doesnt it? I really dont want there to be cloning in HG/SS. It would ruin the rare pokemon, especially shinys. Gamefreak should invent a way to punish people when cloning like when you use AR to get jirachi and you get a bad egg that destroys your game when it hatches.

It's there since R/S...
There will ALWAYS be a way to clone. They just have to get an AR and use a cheat to clone, or use Pokésav.
And Bad Eggs aren't really punishments for hackers, since they can either:

1- Turn off their game;
2- Use another cheat to delete the Bad Egg.

t6r7

Well, there will always be Ar. But I keep hoping that cloning will be wiped out. :)

Ok. New topic.

Have you ever cloned or tried to clone?
I have actually tried but not suceded.

Last edited:

t6r7

Do you think Leebui is still updating the club? Cause he hasnt added me to the member list. Maybe he stopped playing pokemon...

kirkeastment and Leebui come by very, very rarely, but they've always been back to check on us in the past. Chances are they, like me, have found themselves busy in real life and don't have time to play pokemon like they used to. I really miss it... I'm thinking about carrying around a gba+ruby/sapphire since it's been so long.

As for whether or not I've ever tried cloning myself, I did it a little in the first generation. I remember trying to show off to a random person at a car wash by cloning my level 5 pidgey with fly for them. They had to run right after the cloning attempt, so I don't even know if it worked : D

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
kirkeastment and Leebui come by very, very rarely, but they've always been back to check on us in the past. Chances are they, like me, have found themselves busy in real life and don't have time to play pokemon like they used to. I really miss it... I'm thinking about carrying around a gba+ruby/sapphire since it's been so long.

As for whether or not I've ever tried cloning myself, I did it a little in the first generation. I remember trying to show off to a random person at a car wash by cloning my level 5 pidgey with fly for them. They had to run right after the cloning attempt, so I don't even know if it worked : D

Hiya all, i figured i would stop by to say hi to the new members.

Hya new members :D

lol, yeah as arcanumghost has said, we do get rather busy sometimes.

However, my reasons for being absent aren't to do with falling out of playing pokemon, but more to do with playing the new HG/SS games. So i rarely find time to post unless its in the SPC telling others about my new shinies, or discussing them.

I'll try to drop by more often to post, but there are very rarely discussions going on in this club, so its more difficult to do so.

t6r7

Thanks for the answers. Does anyone got a new topic? I just cant think of one.

spanky17

Mamoswine Flu
I would really want to join this club due to the fact that clonning takes the value of what a legendary should be.

t6r7

I would really want to join this club due to the fact that clonning takes the value of what a legendary should be.

You can join. nice to have someone new in the club :D

spanky17

Mamoswine Flu
niice..this is my first club....ima use the banner in my sig
=]

t6r7

Status
Not open for further replies.